• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPGCrazied

Don't think a video is happening tonight. Lets see when they feeling like getting it done tomorrow.

Guess I'll go to bed now.

Strimei

In the back of my mind I do think it's a possibility but very low probability. I mean sacrificing himself would be the most un-Trump thing ever. Remember when he was asked by Stephanopolous what he sacrificed and he said working hard? This man lives on his own planet.

Dropping out would hurt his ego so badly, he won't do it. Its so un-Trump, its nega-Trump.

Trouble

Banned
dipshit_zpscsr2kbzh.jpg

im convinced i know some of the dumbest fucking people on earth.

Also a racist using a neo-nazi hashtag.

#MAWA = Make America White Again

If the Trump campaign is afraid to release a video tonight, I assume it's because they're trying to figure out how much other damning video/audio evidence also exists waiting to be released. Access Hollywood has already said they have more material ready to go.

This is what I'm thinking right now. How do they release a Teflon apology? What happens if he apologizes and something even worse hits hours later?

Jerbs

I hope we don't get the video response tonight. The longer this festers, the more that "apology" will appear contrived. Trump does not feel any remorse for anything he's said or done. Ever. It's who he is.

Wallach

I so love that it is Access Hollywood that is going to be the ones to light Trump and the rest of the Republicans on fire. They really do have the scoop on all the celebs!

If the Trump campaign is afraid to release a video tonight, I assume it's because they're trying to figure out how much other damning video/audio evidence also exists waiting to be released. Access Hollywood has already said they have more material ready to go.

God I hope things he says in the apology contradicts any possible soon to be released things like this.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The best thing about this? News broke on a Friday, it's going to get airtime the entire weekend.

Not enough popcorn.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

Hmm, you might be right. I wonder if any of the other videos have him openly admitting to cheating on his wife. That would really hurt him.

Seventy70

Dropping out would hurt his ego so badly, he won't do it. Its so un-Trump, its nega-Trump.

Maybe he thought his chances looked bad, so instead of going through with it and losing, he's doing this on purpose? Didn't those tax papers come from Trump Tower? I don't know though, he doesn't seem like the type to do that. Perhaps a group of people that work for him are trying to sink him.

pestul

Yeah, they're definitely waiting to see what else comes out. I'd love for trump to apologize and then 2 or 3 more bad videos to come out.

EMT0

Banned
I know that I should be more horrified...but I'm not, because it's effin Donald Trump and he's scum. But I can't help but continue to think that this of all things is what killed Trump, when he should have died politically for what he's said countless times before. Guess other minorities are still a-okay as targets and guinea pigs, huh? It's rather depressing.

I so love that it is Access Hollywood that is going to be the ones to light Trump and the rest of the Republicans on fire. They really do have the scoop on all the celebs!

You just know that TMZ is pissed about AH getting the scoop. TMZ gonna launch an all hands on deck to find more Trump shit, just wait and see.

Gutek

Yeah, they're definitely waiting to see what else comes out. I'd love for trump to apologize and then 2 or 3 more bad videos to come out.

But why announce it in the first place, then?

You just know that TMZ is pissed about AH getting the scoop. TMZ gonna launch an all hands on deck to find more Trump shit, just wait and see.

TMZ is not interested in politics.

benjipwns

Banned
Oh shit, I've never thought about this. I bet those cameras have seen and heard some serious shit.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-10-...aned-women-on-hit-show-the-apprentice/7899898
In interviews with more than 20 people who were former crew members, editors and contestants on the show, many described Mr Trump's crass behaviour behind the scenes of the long-running hit show, in which aspiring capitalists were given tasks to perform as they competed for jobs working for him.

The staffers and contestants agreed to recount their experiences as Mr Trump's behaviour toward women has become a core issue in the presidential campaign.

Eight former crew members recalled that Mr Trump repeatedly made lewd comments about a camerawoman he said had a nice rear, comparing her beauty to that of his daughter, Ivanka.

During one season, he called for female contestants to wear shorter dresses that also showed more cleavage, according to contestant Gene Folkes.

Several cast members said Mr Trump had one female contestant twirl before him so he could ogle her figure.

Randal Pinkett, who won the program in December 2005 and who has recently criticised Mr Trump during his run for president, said he remembered the real estate mogul talking about which female contestants he wanted to sleep with, even though Mr Trump had married former model Melania Knauss earlier that year.

"He was like 'isn't she hot, check her out,' kind of gawking," Mr Pinkett said.

Former producer Katherine Walker said Mr Trump frequently talked about women's bodies during the five seasons she worked with him and said he speculated about which female contestant would be "a tiger in bed".

A former crew member who signed a non-disclosure agreement and asked not to be identified, recalled that Mr Trump asked male contestants whether they would sleep with a particular female contestant, then expressed his own interest.

"We were in the boardroom one time figuring out who to blame for the task, and he just stopped in the middle and pointed to someone and said, 'You'd f... her, wouldn't you? I'd f... her. C'mon, wouldn't you?'
"Everyone is trying to make him stop talking, and the woman is shrinking in her seat."

This wasn't even cut from the show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urReg9O6MwA

TMZ gonna leak the Apprentice bombs

You know they'll find a mole in Mark Burnett's camp to get it done.

CHC

Chaffetz delivered, that was pretty good. He's right and regardless of his politics, I respect what he's saying big league.

So suppose that Donald Trump does drop out (he won't, it would literally kill him), what happens? Does Pence replace him? They can't grab anybody else and put them on the ballot, right?

People have already started voting, they can't get anyone else.

Reports are that Trump campaign leaders have told the talking heads to get off the air because they weren't helping; specifically Corey Lewandowski on CNN (although I'm not sure what he said).

"Clinton might have said the exact same type of thing in her Wallstreet transcripts who knows... we'never heard them"

Shit you not

I do hope everyone experiencing this appreciates what a major part of political history this will be. I thought Palin would top it for me but THIS, I'll be talking to people about this when I'm 80. If something down the line tops it, god help us all.

Gutek

So suppose that Donald Trump does drop out (he won't, it would literally kill him), what happens? Does Pence replace him? They can't grab anybody else and put them on the ballot, right?

People have already started voting, they can't get anyone else.

2020 it is then.

Phased

Hang in there baby. Don't want some qualified candidate swooping in at the last minute. (Does an electable GOP candidate exist?)

There's no feasible way for a candidate to come in at this point. Even if people are told to write something else in (Like Pence) there's no way you can organize something like that in 30 days, especially when a huge chunk of your voter base is old people that are not tech savvy.

It isn't like their odds were looking good before today, but losing major endorsements at this point I think has finally put the last nail in the coffin.

I do hope everyone experiencing this appreciates what a major part of political history this will be. I thought Palin would top it for me but THIS, I'll be talking to people about this when I'm 80. If something down the line tops it, god help us all.

Still a month until the election, so it could even be topped before then.

TheContact

dipshit_zpscsr2kbzh.jpg

im convinced i know some of the dumbest fucking people on earth.

Lol dude I work with a guy who really believes that Hillary (he calls her Killary) killed (and hired to kill) multiple people who either opposed her or threatened to expose her. It's unreal. They literally cannot be swayed. Trump can go full Mr Garrison at the next debate and trumpies would still be 100% loyal. For a lot of them it's not about trump; rather about the Conservative party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom