• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pretty dumb considering one was a private conversation.

The context was that she was apologizing for Donald Trump who has made it clear how he feels about women. She's willing to take a stand against Ana simply stating Trump's own words for the world to hear, but she won't take a stand against the source.

So fuck her.

NYR

They are literally talking about if CNN has been censoring the word pussy all night or not. 31 days to a fucking election. CNN just aired a segment talking about the word pussy.

lol

BlueWord

Found this on twitter, captures the good parts.

Was working on my computer with CNN in the background when that exchange exploded. Literally jumped in my seat.

Don Lemon really trying to calm everyone down. I thought maybe they took her off for language, but Don just said they were allowing the P word all night on air.

They are literally talking about if CNN has been censoring the word pussy all night it not. Hahaha!

31 days to a fucking election. CNN just aired a segment talking about the word pussy.

Yeah, no kidding. This is how big the gap is between parties now in this country: they can't even agree whether a word was bleeped during the course of one night.

Link

The Autumn Wind
They are literally talking about if CNN has been censoring the word pussy all night or not. 31 days to a fucking election. CNN just aired a segment talking about the word pussy.

lol
I'm glad Don flat out called her out on that, because they never censored it. Hell, they aren't even censoring "shit" in that video. The only thing they bleeped was "fuck."

oVaj1EE.png

giga

"Please stop saying [pussy], my daughter is watching."

Xenophobia and racism are OK, but slang for vagina is too far.

@Cernovich
Sources tell me @Reince and @PRyan were in on today's leak. Full expose into how GOP is sabotaging Trump coming this weekend. No more nice.

You gotta wonder if Trump will even show for the debate Sunday. You know Clinton will be hammering him on this throughout, and he can only deflect for so long. It's going to be interesting to see how that plays out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom