• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Not a chance.

Party unity means everything to these fucks. That's why sad Ted Cruz is sitting at a phone bank contemplating suicide rather than haunting the night as the Zodiac Killer.

It's midnight and I'm cackling like a witch.

watershed

Banned
@Cernovich
Sources tell me @Reince and @PRyan were in on today's leak. Full expose into how GOP is sabotaging Trump coming this weekend. No more nice.

I'm not sure I buy this. If it is an inside job, their message hasn't been well coordinated. They should drop him officially and immediately if they are in on the leak. Makes no sense to damage the party by staying with him. Maybe they want to see how the town hall debate shakes out first.

So being a Democrat gave him urges to grab women's crotches?

Then becoming a Republican cured him?

B18jyzmIcAATmIW.jpg

Saya

Source: Trump attempted boardroom kiss

The woman told Burnett: "Trump took Tic Tacs, suggested I take them also. He then leaned in, catching me off guard, and kissed me almost on lips. I was really freaked out. ... After (the meeting), Trump asked me to come into his office alone. Was really unsure what to do. ... Figured I could handle myself. Anyway, once in his office he kept telling me how special I am and gave me his cell, asked me to call him. I ran the hell out of there."

If Trump actually does step down, can the GoP replace him for the election?

Because Hillary might actually have a problem if the GoP sends someone half-human up there to challenge her only weeks away.

Hillary struggled to stay a couple points ahead of this scumbag. If the GoP sends Romney in his place, he might actually beat her.
No

There are physical ballots printed

People are already early voting

No turning back for the GOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom