• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrec

Banned
oVaj1EE.png
What a fucking gangsta

Meowster

I can't wait for Trump to lose catastrophically so I'll no longer have to hear the incompetent ramblings of Scottie Nell Hughes, Corey Lewandowski, Jeffrey Lord, and Kayleigh McEnany.

If Trump actually does step down, can the GoP replace him for the election?

Because Hillary might actually have a problem if the GoP sends someone half-human up there to challenge her only weeks away.

Hillary struggled to stay a couple points ahead of this scumbag. If the GoP sends Romney in his place, he might actually beat her.

The blonde woman in pink seems to be on protect donald autopilot while her brain's actively reevaluating her life choices.
I'm guessing you mean scottie nell hughes? One of the funny things this election has been watching the trump supporters on tv back Donald no matter how outrages his comments might be.

NYR

Whoever gets the Nancy O Dell interview is going to get killer ratings. She is on ET now, won't be surprised if they interview her to cash in.

If Trump actually does step down, can the GoP replace him for the election?

Because Hillary might actually have a problem if the GoP sends someone half-human up there to challenge her only weeks away.

Hillary struggled to stay a couple points ahead of this scumbag. If the GoP sends Romney in his place, he might actually beat her.

LMAO it will be a bloodbath either way. Donald's band of dumbfuck followers aren't going to vote for another "insider republican" after he got them so hyped up about how the system needs to be blown up. YOu can't just plug someone new in.

NYR

@Cernovich
Sources tell me @Reince and @PRyan were in on today's leak. Full expose into how GOP is sabotaging Trump coming this weekend. No more nice.
I don't believe this. They had plenty of time to do this. Why do it when the election is so close and one scandal or misstep could give them the election.

That rumor makes no sense at all, there's no way that's true. I could see a lot of Republicans just staying home at this point. This will hurt all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom