• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| NINJAS IN SPAAAAACE - PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naite

Frost Snow Globe changes make me sad, especially since I play defense missions more than anything. I guess it's a good thing I chose Trinity as my latest warframe, though that won't help too much against protecting the pod.

And speaking of Trinity, it's really annoying how much eye traveling I have to do now with the new hud to determine when I should use blessing for my teammates. It does look pretty though.

uLzpqVw.png

Gotta love this update already.

metalshade

Just so everyone is aware, the void drops are bugged atm.
People are getting keys, cores, and credits, instead of prime parts. This is a bug.
DE are looking into it.

Edit: Damnit Sven! Obviously I left at just the wrong time!
*mutter mutter grumble grump*

Just so everyone is aware, the void drops are bugged atm.
People are getting keys, cores, and credits, instead of prime parts. This is a bug.
DE are looking into it.

Edit: Damnit Sven! Obviously I left at just the wrong time!
*mutter mutter grumble grump*

I HAD to post it here as it drop just after you guys left, saying how messed up the drop table were. Go lucky. I admit, I yelled like a girl

sophora

Darvo's new Alert is bugged. People are having problems completing the mission because the target isn't spawning properly. I've managed to clear the mission since I was fortunate enough for a correct spawn. DE is working on a fix for this as well.

Mmm since amazon is fucking around with my money and Bravely Default preoder, think I might buy some plat this afternoon. Feel DE deserves it after 217 hours of entertaining gameplay.

Seriously need a discount though, why have I not gotten one since like the first week I played this :(

although my bs account I made to try loki a few days ago got a 50% discount after only playing it like 3 times............

Mmm since amazon is fucking around with my money and Bravely Default preoder, think I might buy some plat this afternoon. Feel DE deserves it after 217 hours of entertaining gameplay.

Seriously need a discount though, why have I not gotten one since like the first week I played this :(

although my bs account I made to try loki a few days ago got a 50% discount after only playing it like 3 times............

look for the amazon packs. They offer good value. Especially that they are usually sold at discounted prices

Naito

Hey guys, I decided to jump back in Warframe, name is same as here in GAF – wouldn't mind an invite :D

Lots of new cool looking warframes... (used to play when Saryn was released)!

hoggert

If you are having trouble with Void key invites from friends/clan members not showing names and then getting a Failed to Join Session error when clicking on the invite, I randomly found a workaround.

When someone from clan/friend's list invites you to Void/Derelict mission, and the invite just shows ". has invited you to game.", do not click or close the invitation prompt, keep the window open and through the chat interface, go to Guild/Friend list, right click the person's name and select join session. The only downside is having the invite prompt covering up the social window by default (on shitty resolutions lol,) so look for the little controller icon.

I know there were 3 or 4 other people in the gaf clan having the same issue, so hopefully this helps! I'll post this on the WF forums later if someone else hasn't discovered this workaround already.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/174833-hotfix-1203/

Hotfix 12.0.3

Additions
- Added a new option to the Settings screen for "Show Player List". Makes the complete squad list visible by default during gameplay.

HUD Changes
- Revised mini-map marker icons for better readability
- Reticle and Mod card images are no longer affected by HUD Scale
- Ability dots now animate when they become active
- Ability icons and dots now reflect when they are in cooldown
- Fixed damage indicators on health not showing the right dimensions and sometimes not being visible at all
- Teammate pre-death icon now blinks

Changes
- Orokin Derelict Key Blueprints are now reusable
- Changed Ember Prime Helmet drop to blueprint to be consist with other drops

Fixes
- Fixed the Gear Wheel not working when using a controller
- Reverted bow & quiver holster positions by popular demand
- Fixed misaligned pistons found on machinery in Forest Defense map
- Fixed a collision issue in Mobile Defense levels (e.g. Kappa) that could lead to players becoming permanently stuck
- Fixed all Shuriken Proficiency achievements requiring rank 30 to unlock

hehe we got lucky for Ember's Helm ! We all won 12 hour of crafting hehe. I'm also super happy about the mods/aim point not scaling to the HUD anymore. Great stuff they fixed right before the week end

Frologic

Oh my, anyone check out the livestream? They're planning on getting rid of the star chart and having a Mass Effect Citadel style lobby on each planet. Basically a hub world where you can check the market, make trades, see alerts and hang out with all players before a mission. I'm excited.

edit- I may be wrong, it might be just on one planet and connect to every other planet via space ships on the station.

Ketch

Oh my, anyone check out the livestream? They're planning on getting rid of the star chart and having a Mass Effect Citadel style lobby on each planet. Basically a hub world where you can check the market, make trades, see alerts and hang out with all players before a mission. I'm excited.

edit- I may be wrong, it might be just on one planet and connect to every other planet via space ships on the station.

Didnt they hav something similar to this when the game launched?

DE seems to be kind with the orokin reactors as of late. I actually ran out of neurodes to craft the second one :/

Finishing leveling a forma'd rhino. Looking for suggestions for next frame. Would give frost a spin, if i had access to the boss that drops his parts. Otherwise, kinda interested in nova and saryn. Already have a maxed loki.

Also looking for a new secondary. Im at MR5 and finishing a tigris. Already have maxed kunais and a lex. Twin gremlins any fun to use?

A lot of people in the Dojo!

A4C97A82FB7F24D3CA94EE127C0C2E51CCC6ECAF

PS: Akstiletto, Dual Cestra, Phage BPs are ready for purchase!

Volt and Banshee parts will be ready in 3 days!

Hyun Sai

DE seems to be kind with the orokin reactors as of late. I actually ran out of neurodes to craft the second one :/

Finishing leveling a forma'd rhino. Looking for suggestions for next frame. Would give frost a spin, if i had access to the boss that drops his parts. Otherwise, kinda interested in nova and saryn. Already have a maxed loki.

Also looking for a new secondary. Im at MR5 and finishing a tigris. Already have maxed kunais and a lex. Twin gremlins any fun to use?

Just tell us in game, we will help you get you to Frost parts location.

Yeah, Twin gremlins are fun to use, but are projectile type and not hitscan just so you know, you may or not like the feeling.

Much appreciated. Name is Pericardial.

Got the blueprint from my only Phobos boss run. Guess i lucked out considerably. What interests me in them is precisely the fact that they aren't hitscan. After a Boltor and a Drakgoon, went for a Karak and finding myself bored out of my mind with it.

First post in this thread, just started playing this game last month. Still trying to find Split Chamber in Pluto, no luck yet.

wouldn't mind an invite also.

Name: SephirothRK

Frologic

Didnt they hav something similar to this when the game launched?

Nope. Nothing I recall and I've been with the game since closed beta. It's always been the star chart to get to missions. It still seems more convenient but they plan on putting the UI into the game itself to make things more immersive. I'm hoping they give us the option for either, though.

Ketch

Nope. Nothing I recall and I've been with the game since closed beta. It's always been the star chart to get to missions. It still seems more convenient but they plan on putting the UI into the game itself to make things more immersive. I'm hoping they give us the option for either, though.

Yea weird. I thought for sure that I saw videos in the past of guys walking around a space table in what looked like some kind of lobby... but now I can't find that anywhere.

Yea weird. I thought for sure that I saw videos in the past of guys walking around a space table in what looked like some kind of lobby... but now I can't find that anywhere.

This video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaog3yIuIRo

Anyone have any experience with the Akstiletto? I just started building it. :p

Tyler played with it for a while yesterday and he was quite impressed. He called it a mini-Soma. He's already put a potato on it and it's now his favorite secondary.

This video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaog3yIuIRo

Tyler played with it for a while yesterday and he was quite impressed. He called it a mini-Soma. He's already put a potato on it and it's now his favorite secondary.

Sweet! :D Can't wait to try it out.

Man, that video makes me wish more warframe powers were able to "match up" like Mag's Bullet Attractor and Excal's Radial Javelin. At least I think those two compliment each other.

Sajjaja

What's a good upgrade from a Bratton? I'm rank two right now.

Also, I just started building the Orthos. Good choice? Currently using the Cronus.

Any suggestions for a pistol upgrade as well? Still using the original at rank 30.

Orthos is good. You can either go charge or spammy depending on on pressure point/reflex coil, and it's got very nice range. I prefer the heat/ether swords, though, more utility.

For primary, Burston is a clear upgrade over the Braton, and mods really well. Karak's quite decent too.

Secondary, you mostly pick what you want. Seer is good stuff, as is a furis. You could give Lex a spin, it's considerably strong, but so boring. Honestly, pretty much anything is better than the starting pistol.

Have we got some mic users? ODDs might be super effective for ranking, but they do get repetitive somewhat quickly.

No one uses their mic in this game, lol. I've suggested a "hostile" takeover of a channel in GAF's mumble server, but no one seems to care enough.

I guess that means I get to jam to my music louder when I play :p

Sajjaja, just go for whatever sounds awesome to you! Everything's an upgrade from the starting gear. And yes, Orthos is great.

Also, I just started building the Orthos. Good choice? Currently using the Cronus.

Any suggestions for a pistol upgrade as well? Still using the original at rank 30.

I'm in your position and I just finished the Boltor. Honestly this thing is so much more bad ass after playing with the Mk1 for what seems like an eternity. It's easy to make too if your like me and aren't far into the mission (I just got to Jupiter).

So I got all these Rhino parts from spamming the Jackal boss for shits and giggles-is that a good first frame to put together? All I have right now is the Excalibur and I just continue to get wrecked in it. I figured I could build a Rhino right now and build another frame that I want later. Just something other than Excalibur for right now that can take hits. I really wanted frost, or that other frame that can heal (its name escapes me right now).

I also think I might start a Gallatine to upgrade from the Cronus blade. I watched a guy swing what I think was a Gallatine and he killed like 6-7 things at once lol

Hyun Sai

Rhino is one of the best frames all around. A powerhouse that can solo and be useful in group, Top Tiers in Defense, Offense, Crowd Control.

Unless you don't want yet "easy mode" frame, go for it.

Rhino is great, upgrade iron skin for lols at damage, rhino stomp for aoe, and rhino charge for DEARGODRHINOSOSLOW and some nice damage too.

A potatoed galatine is a sight to behold. Damage is capped to a max of 5 targets, iirc.
Problem with it is that you really gotta force yourself to use anything else.

Excal should have plenty of survivabily, though. Are you using Radial Blind? That thing is terrific CC for relatively cheap, especially if upgraded.

Personally i crafted the Latron after my braton.

Rhino is one of the best frames all around. A powerhouse that can solo and be useful in group, Top Tiers in Defense, Offense, Crowd Control.

Unless you don't want yet "easy mode" frame, go for it.

Thats good to know. I just want it to be easy enough to solo content that no one is doing. I'm coming across a lot of low missions that if they aren't defense missions or bosses no one is doing.

Plus I'd like to use a Shotgun, and I think Rhino would be best for that. I wanted to make a Sobek as my next weapon.

Rhino is great, upgrade iron skin for lols at damage, rhino stomp for aoe, and rhino charge for DEARGODRHINOSOSLOW and some nice damage too.

A potatoed galatine is a sight to behold. Damage is capped to a max of 5 targets, iirc.
Problem with it is that you really gotta force yourself to use anything else.

Excal should have plenty of survivabily, though. Are you using Radial Blind? That thing is terrific CC for relatively cheap, especially if upgraded.

My Excal is only lvl 20, so I don't have Radial Blind yet. My shields just don't last long enough, especially on these Jupiter missions where the Corpus have Shotguns now, and Railgun Moa that 1 shot me lol

My Cronus is kind of becoming weak as shit now as well. I can't really melee doing the missions I'm doing anymore lol

Sajjaja

My Excal is only lvl 20, so I don't have Radial Blind yet. My shields just don't last long enough, especially on these Jupiter missions where the Corpus have Shotguns now, and Railgun Moa that 1 shot me lol

My Cronus is kind of becoming weak as shit now as well. I can't really melee doing the missions I'm doing anymore lol

You should already have Radial blind......

How do you upgrade these abilities? I don't understand transmuting or w/e

Also, I just learned yesterday what the Void was after learning to look for Control Modules there.

Iku-Turso

Hey folks, Deyno here. I've decided to stop playing this game because it's too good, THAT'S RIGHT. I spend way too much time on it and this time would be better spent in things like sculpting the perfect body, completing my collection of George Clooney postcards, or studying for example.

I won't stop playing forever, but probably for at least a few months, until the end of the next exams. So that's it, you can erase me from the clan if you need to free some space, I'll tell you when I'm ready to come back.

If I ever am.

"if you need to free some space"

Hah! You're funny.

Have a nice break! No doubt Melee 2.0 and who knows what else will be added by time you return. Oh, and GL finding the Clooney card #53. I hear it's pretty rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom