• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| NINJAS IN SPAAAAACE - PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ketch

What are people using for controller setup? Keyboard controls cramp my hands doing the slide to flip jump.

I use the ds4 to xinput wrapper.

The default config was ok. But I made some changes which I can't remember exactly. The gist of it is:

Changed the abilities to activate on selection and map them to the dpad.

Right shoulder is melee. Left shoulder is hold to sprint. R3 is toggle crouch. Triggers are aim and shoot. Face buttons for activate reload jump.

Unicorn

That's pretty much my setup.

Also, could someone invite me to the GAF clan? I need to work towards the Nova frame.

ADivineUnicorn

That's right. If you've been unsuccessful in acquiring that Ember Prime Systems BP or Dakra Prime blade or any such item, you can now get it through trading.

metalshade

Trading Excalibur Prime?
I could sell mine for a small fortune I guess?
Not gonna happen though lol, seeing as how he is now the only item in the game that is rare anymore.

Could I get an invite? BogartandMinerva in game. I also have a buddy General_Born in game, who's waiting for NeoGAF membership who would like to join.

Thanks if you can swing it.

Unicorn

I'm a newbie and have blueprints for Nova but need materials for crafting. Anyone wanna help me get to certain planets? Need neural sensors and other common mats.

Syril

I'm planning to get one of the throwing weapons, and looking at the stats of the kunai and hikou, it seems that they're pretty much equal, with kunai having ammo efficiency and hikou having fire rate. Is there something that pushes the balance towards one or the other that I'm not seeing?

I'm planning to get one of the throwing weapons, and looking at the stats of the kunai and hikou, it seems that they're pretty much equal, with kunai having ammo efficiency and hikou having fire rate. Is there something that pushes the balance towards one or the other that I'm not seeing?

They both even out at the same dps.

Hikou has twice the fire rate, and Kunai has twice the damage.

Anyone care to shepherd me in some missions to get Plastids and Neural Sensor? Trying to build Rhino, haven't gotten to those areas w/ Excalibur yet...

done

Rhino parts in the cooker. Thanks SephirothRK.

Hyun Sai

Sorry Metalshade, Sephiroth. At wave 12 I was teleported in an alternate universe and I had to finish the defense alone. That was tough and I died once, but I did it ! I hope you also could make it.

By the way, this 15 waves run was worth 3 Orokin cells. I don't know if I was lucky, but seems like it's also a good spot to get those (Casta, Grineer defense, Ceres for those interested).

I have Bronco Prime and Detron ready to make but each of them requires 10 cells :(. Dunno when I'll be able to farm up those. Is the derelict a good place for cells? I realized the other day that I have 500+ nav co-ordinates sitting unused.

Try ODA runs. Usually give up to three cells, rare that they give less than two.

Seeing how much Rhino breaks lephantis is always fun too.

Sorry Saavy, this looks and sounds like a Rhino more than a Loki to me :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK80l-454Vc

Rhino Prime... Prhino ?
J99M5zf.gif

metalshade

Well, I thought I would be happy when this day came......turns out I am disappointed, I actually think Loki Prime will be far cooler.
(Take note, the actual source of my being glum is that I cant afford the Rhino Prime access.)

Well, I thought I would be happy when this day came......turns out I am disappointed, I actually think Loki Prime will be far cooler.
(Take note, the actual source of my being glum is that I cant afford the Rhino Prime access.)

they fixed prime drops and you can now trade prime drops. It shouldn't take 2 month to get 4 stupid drop this time. Right ? Right ???

New 180MB patch is up. Details from reddit

Zoc5ITJ.jpg

Additions:

Vem Tabook, Shik Tal and Leekter. Remember their names, Tenno. They may be coming for you!

Vay Hek has warned that any Tenno supporting the Corpus during invasions will face consequences; we now know what those consequences are. Riddled with mutation, violent tendencies and the urge to kill, these Grineer defects - otherwise known as The Grustrag Three - pose a high level threat. They have been detected in the Solar System and have been taking notice of Tenno support for Corpus during invasions. If it is the Brakk you seek, the Grustrag Three you must defeat.

Tenno Reinforcement:

Marelok! Grineer Lever Action Secondary weapon! Find it in Clan Tech or the Market today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV27NANQuu4#t=0

Forest Level expansion!

Cosmetic Additions:

4x Immortal Skins: Nekros, Valkyr, Oberon, and Ember!
Twilight Colour Picker!

Other Additions:

New Hyena information hooked up in Codex.
New ambient sounds added to the Forest Levels!
Level up effect now uses energy colour!

Changes:

Adjusted Timing to show Castanas in hand sooner after reload is complete.
Show “The Void”, “The Derelicts” and “Dojo” in the Star Chart if players have the required keys.
Tweaked the depth cue on energy projectile's flares so they aren't so large in the distance (Detron Projectile feedback changes).
Weapon and Mod conclave tweaks - increased the ratings on the Synapse, Heavy Caliber, and Toxin Damage mods.
Revised name of Zoren Dagger Axe skin, so that we don't have duplicate names (Dagger Axe).
Changed Frost’s Ability Sounds to align with new casting times.

Fixes:

Fixed Burston Prime Blueprint not being tradeable.
Fixed problem where players could get stuck in a state where they can’t roll or melee if they were not completely knocked down by an enemy.
Fixed another instance of permanent end of mission black screen .
Fixed remaining issues with Zephyr’s Turbulence letting most shots through.
Fixed issue where Players can trade in progress Prime Blueprints which caused loss of resources.
Fixed missing Japanese Characters (font) in game.
Fixed issue where player attempts to fuse certain mods result in errors.
Fixed issues with day/night fog on Earth.
Fixed music not restarting after Stalker/Harvester appears.
Fixed issues where Warframes that were Harvested while wearing Immortal skins weren’t showing proper FX in Aresenal.
Fixed issue 9 from here, issues with mesh cuts in Forest: https://forums.warfr...-glitch-report/
Fixed issue where Sniper Rifle enemies would rapid-fire when blind-firing.
Fixed Ignis not using energy colour.
Fixed Supra/Boltor not using energy colour.
Fixed Amphis not using energy colour.
Fixed issue where Capture target would get stuck on Earth missions.
Fixed enemies throwing grenades while/after running instead of in proper Grenade throwing ways sequence.
Fixed progression stopping issue if playing Earth’s Sabotage mission with Nightmare mode ‘timer’ permutation.

Good for everyone, you all need Brakk if you missed it during the earlier event. It's the god tier secondary that, with Despair, will cover all your need (as it's both slash and impact dmg) it's the Boss destroyer, the corridor slayer, a friggin shotgun pistol with super fast reload. A pocket size beast. Go farm it !

Naite

Was 0/5 for Brakk parts fighting the Grustag. Now with the latest hotfix, I'm starting to get nothing but neurodes.

I'm probably gonna ignore this for a while and stick with the Marelok, unless that gets nerfed.

I am so incredibly burned out on WF.

I can barely stomach one run of anything anymore.

If anyone needs something Warlord-y done for the clan, drop a line in this thread and Metal or I should take care of it. Or if need be, can promote someone.

As for invites, ANYONE GAF GOLD RANK CAN INVITE so please do so, thanks!

Hyun Sai

Enjoy your vacation, dude !

I got the Brakk ! I feel a little bad, cause it was after only 5 or 6 fights with the Grustag Three, not even searching it, just needed invasion money.

The funny thing is I don't even have all the Detron parts yet.

Well, time to see what all this Brakk fuss was about. 4 hours to go !

12.4.0 is here !

Rhino Prime ! More Prime weapons ! New event ! New tileset ! New electric doors for grineers ! new Prime Access ! New Drop Table for Prime stuff in Derelict and Void

Let's go ! (no Melee 2.0 yet)

ADDITIONS:

· Grineer Shipyards tile set revealed with new “Hijack” game mode & Tethra’s Doom event!
· New Prime items in the Void!
Rhino Prime
Ankyros Prime
Boltor Prime
AkBronco Prime
· 2x new Alternate helmets (Valkyr, Oberon)
· New Corpus Crewmen voices are here! They now have their own language and a whole new style as voted by the Design Council!
· Added Tutorial buttons to various sections of the game (Foundry, Mod screen, etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom