• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| NINJAS IN SPAAAAACE - PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

seth-magic

Neo Member
Are there any Clan openings?

I'm in PS4 Clan, currently. However, I had to send my PS4 off to Sony Support for repair works. This whole process will leave me w/o Warframe for a whole month :(

Rather than wait it out (got dat itch!), I'm putting myself through the arduous process of REPLAYING on PC.

It occurs to me: does GAF have PC clan, if so...can I join?

If not, I understand...just had to check!

Thanks, guys!

ALSO - in-game username: seth-magic (hit me up if you wanna play sometime - me and a friend I got addicted to the game tool around on my lunch break, and any time I'm not working/sleeping).

Anyone need these prime parts? If not, I'm chucking them into the credits bin.

Boar Barrel x3
Boltor Barrel x5
Boltor Stock x2
*Braton Prime BP
Bronco Barrel x2
*Ember Systems BP x1
*Glaive Disc
*Latron Receiver
Mag Chassis BP x2
Paris BP x2
*Reaper Blade
Sicarus Barrel x6

*Updated

@DirgeExtinction
I still have that complete kit for Bronco Prime for ya. Just haven't seen you on...

Lockon

Boar Barrel x3
Boltor Barrel x5
Boltor Stock x
Bronco Barrel x2
Ember Systems BP x2
Glaive Disc x1
Latron Receiver x1
Mag Chassis BP x2
Paris BP x2
Reaper Blade x1
Sicarus Barrel x6

@DirgeExtinction
I still have that complete kit for Bronco Prime for ya. Just haven't seen you on...

I'll take glaive disc and reaper blade if that's ok.

seth-magic

Neo Member
If your friend wants in as well, let us know!

Awesome! About to log in for lunch-break grind - I'll be sure to accept. I'll let him know to be on the lookout, as well.

His in-game name is DealWithDying

We super appreciate it.

Edit: Can't believe I forgot to put this in - ArtistDude88: any parts you or the others don't want...I have 20p and 17k creds. Will lap up whatever spills :)

^sure thing

So yeah, some groovy info in that devstream.

-new stance slot on melee weapons = different combos sets
-updating orokin void tileset
-new warframe
H²O
-sneak peak at what is most likely a new
alien
faction
-some more talk about the Badlands (clan alliances, yay!)
-probably some more stuff that I can't remember at the moment

*edit
-possible T4 void
-revamp of Rescue missions
-alt helms with stats might become a "gift" for playing the beta. Collect them while you can?!
-probably some more stuff that I can't remember at the moment (I'm very tired)

Boar Barrel x3
Boltor Barrel x5
Boltor Stock x
Braton Prime BP x1
Bronco Barrel x2
Ember Systems BP x2
Glaive Disc x1
Latron Receiver x1
Mag Chassis BP x2
Paris BP x2
Reaper Blade x1
Sicarus Barrel x6

Braton Prime BP
Latron Receiver

Could use any of those if you still have them.

Trying to score some T3 keys from high level defenses and survivals. All I'm getting are blasted T2 keys...

It's going to take me 4 months to get a Rhino Prime BP and AkBronco Link, isn't it? :-\

sophora

Trying to score some T3 keys from high level defenses and survivals. All I'm getting are blasted T2 keys...

It's going to take me 4 months to get a Rhino Prime BP and AkBronco Link, isn't it? :-\

Could always lurk the Recruiting channel for people looking to make a squad in a T3 mission. It's my usual method since I can't host my own keys since I'm using wifi internet. Managed to get the Rhino Prime Chassis about 40 minutes into a T3 Survival, my squad was Loki (me), Nova, Rhino and Nekros. Despite not having a Trinity we made it quite far thanks to me disarming entire rooms of enemies and being invisible to revive team mates and hit the life support is quite lovely.

seth-magic

Neo Member
ArtistDude88 -

Got your in-game chat; He (DealWithDying) is not currently a member of any other clan - though he does have a pending request. Would that keep yours from going through?

Boar Barrel x3
Boltor Barrel x5
Boltor Stock x2
Braton Prime BP x1 => Pending - Valkerionseven
Bronco Barrel x2
*Ember Systems BP x1
Glaive Disc x1 => Pending - Lockon
Latron Receiver x1 => Pending - Valkerionseven
Mag Chassis BP x2
Paris BP x2
Reaper Blade x1 => Pending - Lockon
Sicarus Barrel x6

*Updated

@DirgeExtinction

Gah, didn't see this. Sorry, been very busy. I'll try to come on tonight. :)

Anyone want to help me get a Necros this week? Got one Assassin key already and enough of the others to get golems for a few others when I have the time.

Just realized (thanks to a post on WF forums) that today marks exactly one year since the closed beta ended and Warframe launched on Steam.

Man, it's crazy thinking how much content they've added in just a year! From U7 to U12, with U13 just around the corner™.

I attempted to type up a list of changes we've seen in remembrance, but there's just too much. :p

metalshade

http://store.warframe.com/
Merch store is up!

Seems like my suggestion of clan patches on the shoulders were a no-go :(

Was all set to buy myself a nice Lotus T-Shirt, until I realised that with shipping it would cost me $35.50............one day, but not today........Soon TM

Edit: Wow, one year! That's crazy!
Gone are the days of skill trees for each weapon, Ancients that had the same model as Runners, and endless seas of Rollerballs!

So I just got Trinity out of the oven what abilities should I be running on it, all 4? I really don't know anything about it, I just built it cause I could lol.

^Really, only Link and Blessing. Unless you're boss hunting.

Once people see a floating, glowing, pulsing, enemy in pub groups, they target it immediately and kill it before Energy Vampire and Well of Life do anything worthwhile.

I also recommend trying something like this if you can ;)

Stug is supposedly better, but really, any weapon you can kill yourself with works.

Warframe celebrates their 1 year since open beta!

2lqVzUk.jpg

New Limited Edition Gear:
• Dex Furis*: A FREE birthday weapon to celebrate Warframe’s 1 year Open Beta! Login to Warframe before April 2nd @ 11:59 PM EDT to receive this free gift!
• New Excalibur-Proto Armor skin!* For 7 days only, you can add Excalibur-Proto armor to your Cosmetic collection.

Warframe celebrates their 1 year since open beta!

2lqVzUk.jpg

New Limited Edition Gear:
• Dex Furis*: A FREE birthday weapon to celebrate Warframe’s 1 year Open Beta! Login to Warframe before April 2nd @ 11:59 PM EDT to receive this free gift!
• New Excalibur-Proto Armor skin!* For 7 days only, you can add Excalibur-Proto armor to your Cosmetic collection.

Sucks the armor isn't for Excal Prime :(

Hyun Sai

I thought the skin would be free. 150 plat?! Ugh. Maybe if it had been for Nova or Vauban.
Heeh, don't talk like that, heretic ! My Excalibur is my go-to Frame for tough missions ! Stun/Blind them all !

------------------------
Deyno asked me my Ember build, here it is :

http://warframe-builder.com/Warfram...-65-4-13-7-2-6-1-12-4-9-67-7-8-14_10/en/1-0-4

For this build to work at the highest levels, you need good positioning to always cast World of Fire from a safe place (very long casting time), and good Coptering skills to safely close the distance to the mobs in order to cast Accelerant mid-air. Tactical awareness is important as the latter skill is the only defense. This is a VERY energy expensive build as World on Fire is always on, so just in case, Team Energy restore (the clan research one) is very handy in tough situations.

I'm using Boltor Prime with Viral and Heat damage (Wildfire and Hellfire). Max Heat damage + Accelerant is important to deal with the toughest mobs. Ignis may be good, but I REALLY don't like the feeling of this weapon.

I may need a 4th Forma to max Redirection, as having the highest life and shield is important due to low armor (15). I'll wait for an affinity log-in reward though, the build is already efficient like this.

Tennos ! You can now puts cute keychains to personalize your fancy space ninja swords !

Hq787z0.png

Tennos ! Play as the son of Cthulhu !

TmxU8dr.png

Tennos ! Wield the mighty crossbow in the name of the Lotus !

Tenno_crossbow.JPG

Tennooooooooos !

Vhalyar

Soma is amazing, the phage is fun but weird.

I threw my first potato in it and hnnnng. I got lucky on the drops and basically have everything I need except for Heavy Caliber to optimize the gun.

Only one have forma though, so I'm thinking of doing the Ogris instead of Phage to start with.

^ Volt

Looks like everyday they're revealing a new screen here.

So! It looks like a high possibility of U13 this week! Sigh. Every time I go to take a break they release an update, it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom