• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| NINJAS IN SPAAAAACE - PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are we joining an Alliance?
Magic 8 Ball says: "Signs point to yes"

If some dedicated gaffer wants to deal with this aspect of the game, create our own alliance, and start recruiting other clans, by all means let me know. I'm leaning toward just shopping around for some cool people and just join their alliance.

Hello, new page! U13 tonight?!

BHK3

Banned
Hello, new page! U13 tonight?!

82V8T.jpg

Naite

Kinda liking how well my charge weapon build converted into channeling. Just had to replace Rending Strike out because it does Puncture and Slash damage now.

Game has been crashing to desktop half of the time. Was able to get one of the stances for Bo Staff on Xini (wave 4). I'll probably wait for a hotfix for the crashing til I play again.

sophora

If I install heat plus cold mods on my rifle do I have heat and cold plus blast effects on or only blast effect?

Blast effect. You can however install something like: heat mod/cold mod/another cold mod. Which would give you Blast and Cold damage.

I'm liking the melee update, been using my obex since it rag-dolls like crazy now. Plus my attack speed build on it makes me feel like Kenshiro. Haven't found any stance mods yet though.

Game has been crashing to desktop half of the time. Was able to get one of the stances for Bo Staff on Xini (wave 4). I'll probably wait for a hotfix for the crashing til I play again.

Same here, wont get to play til late tonight but hope its getting some hotfixes this afternoon/evening

OrangeOak

Blast effect. You can however install something like: heat mod/cold mod/another cold mod. Which would give you Blast and Cold damage.

I'm liking the melee update, been using my obex since it rag-dolls like crazy now. Plus my attack speed build on it makes me feel like Kenshiro. Haven't found any stance mods yet though.

Thank you for explenation :)
I am addicted to this game.

Iku-Turso

Thank you for explenation :)
I am addicted to this game.

Adding another cold damage mod will only increase your blast damages. What Sophora said is only true when the weapon itself has base combined elemental damages. Stug per example is a corrosive weapon, and if you add an electric mod THEN it will add electric damages. To add more corrosive damages to Stug you'll have to put an electricity and a cold mod.

Naite

Got Fracturing Wind (Fist stance) and Crimson Dervish (Sword stance) within 5 minutes of one another on Eris - Phalan. Fracturing Wind is the fist stance shown off on the devstream last week. Was hoping to get a Seismic Palm or one of the stances for my Obex, but this will do for now.

glaurung

A quick question for Tenno Masters - what are the better high end daily login bonuses?

I think that for the first time ever, I am nearing the 7-day login bonus mark. I also think I got a Scindo blueprint via the bonus roll.

Also, I am looking to craft a new warframe for the first time ever. Which should focus on - Oberon (got all parts, I think), Trinity (got most parts), Rhino (got most parts) or Valkyr (some parts missing). I've been running Excalibur until now.

A quick question for Tenno Masters - what are the better high end daily login bonuses?

I think that for the first time ever, I am nearing the 7-day login bonus mark. I also think I got a Scindo blueprint via the bonus roll.

Also, I am looking to craft a new warframe for the first time ever. Which should focus on - Oberon (got all parts, I think), Trinity (got most parts), Rhino (got most parts) or Valkyr (some parts missing). I've been running Excalibur until now.

The Glaive and Gorgon blueprints are pretty handy login rewards. Both of those blueprints cannot be obtained ingame unless the devs do a special alert (like they did last week for the Glaive). Other than that your best hope is to get a 50% or 75% off platinum discount. Always log out with a frame/weapon that isn't fully maxed out so that you don't lose out on xp if that's what you get for your login reward.

As for your first frame, Rhino. No question about it.

OrangeOak

Adding another cold damage mod will only increase your blast damages. What Sophora said is only true when the weapon itself has base combined elemental damages. Stug per example is a corrosive weapon, and if you add an electric mod THEN it will add electric damages. To add more corrosive damages to Stug you'll have to put an electricity and a cold mod.

Thanks for clarification.

Raxum

So started to want to play again recently and after seeing the newest update, decided to jump back in. The clan I'm in is almost completely dead, no-one ever logs in anymore, and it really looks like a strong clan/alliance is needed for the end-game. Trying to decide if I should leave my current clan (all IRL friends who don't play and don't seem interested atm) and join GAF...

Otherwise so far everything is pretty much as I remember it except for the melee update which I'm hoping (though I haven't played with it much) can make playing a character as melee worthwhile. I can see issues, like trying to deal with the Stalker if he hits, but should be fun anyway. Anyone know if you get bonuses for not equipping certain weapon slots?

Join gaf ! we have all research, we're having fun ! We're helping each others ! Give us your name so you can get an invite.

On another note : all solar rails are being deployed. Some clan has 8. Good luck defending that tomorrow when solar rails wars will start. Can't wait to see the pay check each clan can offer.

hoggert

Argon Crystals are bullshit: I've spent an embarrassing amount of time in the void doing Master Thief locker runs and good old survival with not much to show for it. Ended up crafting something I didn't really want (hydroid part) just so it wouldn't decay blargasfjkcurseyoudestevekasjh.

Time to unload prime stuffs again:

Akbronco BP x2
Boar Barrel x3
Boar BP x1
Boar Receiver x4
Boltor Barrel x4
Boltor Stock x1
Braton Stock x2
Bronco Barrel x2
Burston Barrel x1
Burston Receiver x2
Ember Chassis
Ember Systems
Fang Blade x2
Frost BP x6
Frost Helmet x1
Latron Barrel x1
Mag BP x3
Mag Chassis x6
Mag Helm x1
Orthos Handle
Paris BP x8
Reaper Handle x1
Sicarus Barrel x6

Edit: Added Boar Receiver
Edit 2: Update Fang Blades
Edit 3: Update after Raxx's trade

Raxum

Time to unload prime stuffs again:

Boltor Barrel x5
Boltor Stock x2
Ember Chassis x1
Ember Systems x1
Orthos Handle x1
Paris BP x9

Edit: Added Boar Receiver
Edit 2: Update Fang Blades

Will happily take any of these, if they're still on offer.

Keep noticing how much I didn't do before I stopped playing, gotta try to finish my codex which is getting pretty difficult. Have decided I'll join GAF, no chance of me catching my clan up solo. Anyone on who can invite? In-game name is Raxxum.

"Argon Crystals are bullshit: I've spent an embarrassing amount of time in the void doing Master Thief locker runs and good old survival with not much to show for it. Ended up crafting something I didn't really want (hydroid part) just so it wouldn't decay blargasfjkcurseyoudestevekasjh."

Funny thing about Argon Crystals. I farmed 2 day before yesterday, had 3 at reset yesterday. I think someone might've multiplied when they were supposed to divide. Was convenient for helping me craft my Nikana and Dragon Nikana, though.

If you need more space for invites, feel free to remove Pericardial from the clan. I'm quite engrossed by GW2 at the moment and, after seeing the drop rates for the new stuff....yeah, i probably wont come back to WF any time soon.

If you need more space for invites, feel free to remove Pericardial from the clan. I'm quite engrossed by GW2 at the moment and, after seeing the drop rates for the new stuff....yeah, i probably wont come back to WF any time soon.

Damn, right when I was hoping to nab those prime parts off you :p

Not like there's a line of people wanting to join. GAF clan has always been on the low activity side...

Every now and then I just boot people who haven't been on in 100+ days.

MightyKAC

One word for all you impatient Stance mod hunters out there....

Transmutation.

Sure it will cost you a million or so credits but DAMN....

Totally worth it.

Edit: This is me after about 20 mins and 1mill of transmuting...

(Please excuse the crappy image....)

Edit #2: for those wondering this is all from Rare V (attack) Polarity mods so all those Power Throws and Reflex Guards you have a dozen of can go to good use now.

One word for all you impatient Stance mod hunters out there....

Transmutation.

Sure it will cost you a million or so credits but DAMN....

Totally worth it.

Edit: This is me after about 20 mins and 1mill of transmuting...

(Please excuse the crappy image....)

Edit #2: for those wondering this is all from Rare V (attack) Polarity mods so all those Power Throws and Reflex Guards you have a dozen of can go to good use now.
Ugh, you have grim fury :(

metalshade

So, we have any idea of where we stand on the alliance thing ?

I am currently looking around at existing Alliances, putting out feelers to see if we can join them, as neither Saavedro nor myself really want to deal with all the responsibility of being in charge of an alliance ourselves.
Sorry it is taking so long, but there is a lot of confusion right now among Alliances and Clans it seems, as everyone is trying to get settled.
Edit: These guys seem like our best bet. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/209017-spear-confederation-20-allies-gryphus-tech-corporation-10-rails-buildingbuilt-1k-members-lf-allies-very-active/

metalshade

Seems like the script kiddies have been beaten by Scotts nerf hammer.

how to join?>

Edit: NOOOOOO I was going to play the game,,, damn DDoS attack

Tell us your Warframe alias, and one of us will be able to invite you whenever we are next online. You should get a message in your in game inbox or something.

zeroOman

Seems like the script kiddies have been beaten by Scotts nerf hammer.

Tell us your Warframe alias, and one of us will be able to invite you whenever we are next online. You should get a message in your in game inbox or something.

mmm yuurisan or maybe zerooman... u know what let me check it.

it's Yuurisan and I am online now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom