• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| NINJAS IN SPAAAAACE - PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would someone be willing to part with a control module? I'm just starting out, and I'm trying to build the Rhino Warframe. I think I can get everything else, but that one part is like 4 planets past where I'm at, and I'm already having a challenging time where I'm at.

Hyun Sai

I don't think we can trade control module.

Go to the recruit channel, and do some void missions. You should get one pretty quick.

Iku-Turso

Would someone be willing to part with a control module? I'm just starting out, and I'm trying to build the Rhino Warframe. I think I can get everything else, but that one part is like 4 planets past where I'm at, and I'm already having a challenging time where I'm at.

I can help you, what's your ingame ID ?

Prepare for what's to come

“Tenno, Ceres is currently under transformation. There is heavy activity in this region, join the field of battle and receive rewards for your efforts. They may become useful in the near future... “
- Lotus

- 48 Hr Catalyst Alert – April 2 @ 12:00pm EDT
- 48 Hr Reactor Alert – April 4 @ 12:00pm EDT
- 48 Hr Forma Alert – April 6 @ 12:00pm EDT

Vhalyar

HNNNUUGGGHHH!!!!

Looks like I better get cracking on starting this power point presentation because I know what I'm doing tonight.

Sorry, looks like DE decided to do it next week.
What a fucking weird way of hyping it up. "Here's a sneak peak every day! Alright now wait a week :|"

Naite

Hydroid and the new melee system shown on the devstream looked pretty sick. Really want to use a Bo staff now. The only thing I didn't quite like was the melee animations of the Furax which is my favourite weapon.

Been barely following/playing this game for the past few weeks but this next update seems like it's gonna drag me back in again.

"Hydroid" really doesn't fit in with the other frame names, imho. Hope they change it!

Also, you guys might of scoffed at me leveling a Bo again, but I just had an inkling feeling that it might become badass once the update hits ;)

hoggert

Even just a plain name like "Hydra" would've worked better - would go along with the other Greek mythos names already present.

Uninspired.

In a game with an electric frame named volt. And a magnetic frame named mag. And a sound frame named banshee. And a flame frame named ember. And a necro frame named nekros. And a sword frame named excalibur. and a valkyr frame named valkyr. And a frost frame named frost.

Ok then.

Honestly, i`m more impressed that they didn`t name it Splash.

metalshade

So is the GAF clan going to join an alliance? :eek:

Most likely, yes. We know there are quite a few Gaffers out there who havent joined the NeoGAF clan because they started their own groups with friends, so we hope to ally with them.
As for other clan alliances, not sure yet, will look into it further when we get more information.

hoggert

what I want to know is:

When Steve started freaking out at what Scott was doing after the mission; was that just dev stuff or was it unannounced content/end of mission details? Combed through the like 0.01 secs before Scott went to the solar map and couldn't find shit.

OrangeOak

I know that I'm late but damn this game is awesome and addictive.I downloaded it couple days ago and I can't stop playing it.
Gunplay and melee combat are really fun and gory with great sound effects and ragdoll.
I havent spent any money on it yet but I think it's inevitable because there are some amazing looking weapons there.
I am new to this game and I'm still learning what is what (I learned what is card fusion just 2 days ago) but I can already say that it is one of my favorite shooters.It's really fun.
Also I love its art, especially enemy design.

OrangeOak

If you like the Melee now you'll be surprised by what's coming next week lol.

Are you talking about melee 2.0 update? I've heard something about it but all I know is that it's a melee update :p
As for melee combat as it is now,yes it is fun to me.It's really satisfying to cut enemies in half,jump on them and use abilities like slash dash.My favorite thing to do is that slash attack after knee slide.It takes some time to learn when to start it but it is really powerfull.
I really like mix of long and short range combat in this game.
Are there any sources that tell us how good this game is doing financially?

Are there any sources that tell us how good this game is doing financially?

We have no way of knowing that. It's a safe bet that it's doing pretty well though. It's almost always in the top 10-20 played games on Steam at any given time of the day and it's the second most downloaded app on the PS4. They released an infographic a couple of weeks ago that showed ~8 million registered accounts. All signs point to the game being very healthy.

OrangeOak

We have no way of knowing that. It's a safe bet that it's doing pretty well though. It's almost always in the top 10-20 played games on Steam at any given time of the day and it's the second most downloaded app on the PS4. They released an infographic a couple of weeks ago that showed ~8 million registered accounts. All signs point to the game being very healthy.

Thanks,it's good to hear that.
I think that weapon and warframe prices are little to high but there is a lot of playtime and fun contained in free portion of game so I can forgive them that ;)

^ Their store prices can be crazy.

Really, the only thing you ever need to buy are slots (weapon, warframe, sentinel). Everything in the game besides cosmetics and the slots can be earned absolutely free! You just have to play/wait/
grind
for it.

Thanks,it's good to hear that.
I think that weapon and warframe prices are little to high but there is a lot of playtime and fun contained in free portion of game so I can forgive them that ;)

Yea store prices are absurd. Always (and only) buy plat when it's on sale to normalize it a bit.

zeroOman

Warframe after spending whole week to downloading the game, it give me err "miss match ver" so i used verifying integrity in steam and walla he start re downloading the whole game pff

"Hydroid" really doesn't fit in with the other frame names, imho. Hope they change it!

Also, you guys might of scoffed at me leveling a Bo again, but I just had an inkling feeling that it might become badass once the update hits ;)

It's a contraction of Greek for hydro (water) and droid (human like) also a pun for being it a space robot thingy.

It grew on me and I kinda like it now

^ Eh. Still sounds like a Gatorade knockoff brand name or something.

DOUBLE REWARD ALERT!
Catalyst + Reactor reward. Warframe won the MMOBomb showdown thing.

MightyKAC

^ Eh. Still sounds like a Gatorade knockoff brand name or something.

DOUBLE REWARD ALERT!
Catalyst + Reactor reward. Warframe won the MMOBomb showdown thing.

Holy crap!! Weren't we losing for the past couple of days?? That pretty awesome folks should have a pretty nice stock of potatoes going into U13.

So I'm looking for:
Darka Prime Blade
Fang Prime Blade x2 and Handle x2
Latron Prime Stock
Braton Prime Receiver

And looking to get rid of/ have to trade with:
Darka Prime Handle x2
Reaper Prime BP
Latron Prime Barrel x2
Braton Prime Stock
Boar Prime Stock
Boltor Prime Barrel
Orthos Prime Handle x3
Paris Prime Grip
Sicarus Prime Barrel
Frost Prime Helmet
Mag Prime BP
Mag Prime Helmet
Mag Prime Chassis

They are just sitting here so lemme know if any one wants to trade or just straight up wants them.

So I'm looking for:
Darka Prime Blade
Latron Prime Stock
Braton Prime Receiver

Darka Prime Handle x2
Reaper Prime BP
Latron Prime Barrel x2
Braton Prime Stock
Boar Prime Stock
Boltor Prime Barrel
Orthos Prime Handle x3
Paris Prime Grip
Sicarus Prime Barrel
Frost Prime Helmet
Mag Prime BP
Mag Prime Helmet
Mag Prime Chassis

They are just sitting here so lemme know if any one wants to trade or just straight up wants them.

What do you want for the three Mag Prime parts?! :O I love Mag. It's my absolute favourite. I don't have much to trade though.

On another note, is it true that the developers will be removing helms with stats? Does this refer to the alternate helms currently available for each frame, such as Mag's 'Gauss' that increases her max energy?

So I'm looking for:
Darka Prime Blade
Latron Prime Stock
Braton Prime Receiver

Darka Prime Handle x2
Reaper Prime BP
Latron Prime Barrel x2
Braton Prime Stock
Boar Prime Stock
Boltor Prime Barrel
Orthos Prime Handle x3
Paris Prime Grip
Sicarus Prime Barrel
Frost Prime Helmet
Mag Prime BP
Mag Prime Helmet
Mag Prime Chassis

Darn, I wanted the Mag Prime helmet. :(

Braton Prime Stock

What would you want to trade for this?

Also I have the following spares. If anyone wants anything just let me know and I'll pass it on -

Boltor Prime Barrel x 6
Bronco Prime BP x 2
Frost Prime BP x 2
Frost Prime Chassis
Frost Prime Helmet x 2
Glaive Prime BP
Latron Prime Receiver x 2
Mag Prime Systems
Rhino Prime Systems
Sicarus Prime Barrel x 3

If anyone has any of the following to trade let me know what you'd want for it -

Boltor Prime BP or Receiver
Braton Prime Receiver or Stock

What would you want to trade for this?

Glaive Prime BP
Rhino Prime Systems

Either one of these I'd be willing to trade for. Or if you just want it lol, dont really need those.

And Pocket gets the Mag prime parts since he got to me first.

I don't have any Ankyros parts though sorry, not even sure where that drops actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom