• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

To be honest, almost none of the silent guys have been involving themselves more with the more to the in-game chat.

I don't know what to do.
Seems like in-game chat is mostly used by the same active people and couple of new guys who've just joined.
I prefered PSN chat as well.
Notifications can be annoying sometimes (especially when you log on PS3 and receive all past PS4 chat messages as separate ones), but in-game chat is pretty limited.
You can't reply during loading, chatting during mission requires getting through like 3 menus. Also sometimes chat tab doesn't indicate that there are new messages while conversations are happening (I missed several like that).
And with PSN you only need to double tap PS button to quickly switch between game and chat.

manfestival

So there are more tales of the sleek? I need that vanguard helmet. I know on PC, they gave everyone time with update 13.2. They gave like 7 days for everyone to pick up as many helmets as possible and to get a free sydana

Dave1988

i82gM0J.jpg

New scarf looks cool.

For some reason I can't build anything in my foundry right now except for one weapon blueprint I have, I built a Rhino Chassis/Helmet yesterday but I can't build the Systems today or anything else. I have the resources for every blueprint in my foundry too so I should be able to build anything.

Is there a limit to the amount of things you can build at a certain time or something or am I just experiencing a glitch and am fucked?

Hoodbury

For some reason I can't build anything in my foundry right now except for one weapon blueprint I have, I built a Rhino Chassis/Helmet yesterday but I can't build the Systems today or anything else. I have the resources for every blueprint in my foundry too so I should be able to build anything.

Is there a limit to the amount of things you can build at a certain time or something or am I just experiencing a glitch and am fucked?

You sure you have all the resources and credits? Screen shot your foundry screen and post here so we can see.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Grimløck;113195560 said:
RIP the syndicate. RIP the solar rails. but thanks for the sweet sweet platinum.

Heh.

If you feel cheated by the rushing of the dojo rooms, I will reimburse you. I only have 700 plat left, but I will do it.

Defending the rails 24/7 is too much to be honest
Cooldown between attacks is way too short comparing to the length of the conflict itself.
I think weekly rail conflicts could be more meaningful and focused. Right now it doesn't matter what rail do you own and where, everyone can (and will) attack you since everything is so cheap and fast to deploy.

HORRORSHØW

Heh.

If you feel cheated by the rushing of the dojo rooms, I will reimburse you. I only have 700 plat left, but I will do it.

oh god no. i don't see how what i said could be interpreted that way. i don't feel slighted in the least. we had a good run with the rails. i'm sure we can do some things with them in the future.

also, i made my plat back, and then some, because of the rails.

Cooldown between attacks is way too short comparing to the length of the conflict itself.
I think weekly rail conflicts could be more meaningful and focused. Right now it doesn't matter what rail do you own and where, everyone can (and will) attack you since everything is so cheap and fast to deploy.

I wouldn't mind this, BUT if they'd go down that road I feel as though they need to add a lot more rails. Maybe do something similar to EVE wherein we can "take over" larger parts of the galaxy. I feel as though there definitely needs to be better rewards coming out of the dark sectors as well. There's little incentive outside of cash, credits, and a constant stream of Infested which for all intents and purposes is the best enemy units to melee in the game, or at least the least frustrating.

That may be lore breaking though-what little lore there is anyway. Suppose that won't matter though since we still haven't been given a real reason, lore wise, as to why the Tenno are fighting each other in the first place outside of being a warrior culture. I mean I thought the Tenno were numbering in the couple hundreds at this current point in the game. It doesn't make much sense to battle each other from a lore standpoint.

And on a side note, Gnashing Paraya(sp?) combos are awkward and suck animation wise. Sinking Talon is much better for the dual dagger weapons.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community

It's gonna get worse, their fix for the deployment issue means rails will get attacked even earlier unless they increase the amistice to compensate.

I'd just like to throw my hat in the "return to psn chat" camp, but I think you guys already know that. For reasons already stated, and also cuz I like to see what's been going on when I sign on and start playing. The notifications are not so bad and can be turned off, I don't see how its a problem.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
I'd just like to throw my hat in the "return to psn chat" camp, but I think you guys already know that. For reasons already stated, and also cuz I like to see what's been going on when I sign on and start playing. The notifications are not so bad and can be turned off, I don't see how its a problem.

I wanna give it some more time to see if the non-involved break their silence.

But I know, I know.

Cronnie

Good runs earlier guys, sorry about vanishing like that, PS4 got disconnected and I'm having some DNS issues with it now.

Amon37

Who can I expect to have a couple rounds with tonight?

I will also be on later.

Also the only reason I like the psn chat is the I can see when the last message was. Unless you can see that in game. Otherwise I like in game better cause I can see whose is actually playing easier.

joecanada

I've never gotten a Plat discount login reward but I noticed psplus has sale on plats... Should I wait or go with the sale?

Also what do you do in dojo besides trade? It's very impressive but I get lost!

I've never gotten a Plat discount login reward but I noticed psplus has sale on plats... Should I wait or go with the sale?

Also what do you do in dojo besides trade? It's very impressive but I get lost!

Plat discount bonus doesn't exist on PS4 unfortunately, so a PSN sale is as good as it gets for us console peasants.

Dojo also has research labs with Frames and cool weapons - they're right off the main hall.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
I will also be on later.

Also the only reason I like the psn chat is the I can see when the last message was. Unless you can see that in game. Otherwise I like in game better cause I can see whose is actually playing easier.

In the options menu you can toggle timestamps on/off

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
shout out to dave for hooking me up with those stances

another thing though - i'm thinking about 'mid-level' in the game all-around. I'm not really sure what I need to be doing in order to get over the next hump though. I've level 30'd a Bolt and a Latron, got my Valkyr up to 30, working on my best secondary options right now, cheesing Hysteria regularly while maxing melee accordingly, leveling and building other stuff...

Not really sure what I'm missing if anything. Maybe I don't have enough rare mods yet? I seem to be carrying most teams that I'm on too (when its not a nova or mag around melting entire maps). Starting to see the glory of Punch Through abilities and how important full movement is. I feel like I'm definitely missing out on something.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
shout out to dave for hooking me up with those stances

another thing though - i'm thinking about 'mid-level' in the game all-around. I'm not really sure what I need to be doing in order to get over the next hump though. I've level 30'd a Bolt and a Latron, got my Valkyr up to 30, working on my best secondary options right now, cheesing Hysteria regularly while maxing melee accordingly, leveling and building other stuff...

Not really sure what I'm missing if anything. Maybe I don't have enough rare mods yet? I seem to be carrying most teams that I'm on too (when its not a nova or mag around melting entire maps). Starting to see the glory of Punch Through abilities and how important full movement is. I feel like I'm definitely missing out on something.

Nightmare mods? Corrupt mods?

Weapons... boltor prime, paris prime, brakk, marelok, dragon nikana?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Nightmare mods? Corrupt mods?

Weapons... boltor prime, paris prime, brakk, marelok, dragon nikana?

Wow. See, I always saw the Nightmare modes as nothing more than upped affinity and drop rate areas.

There's a lot of stuff in this game that's just... assumed or something lol. I didn't see anything in the OT that jumped out at me for this sort of thing. Maybe its in the PC thread but I've yet to look there.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Wow. See, I always saw the Nightmare modes as nothing more than upped affinity and drop rate areas.

There's a lot of stuff in this game that's just... assumed or something lol. I didn't see anything in the OT that jumped out at me for this sort of thing. Maybe its in the PC thread but I've yet to look there.

Nightmare and corrupt mods are essential to a lot of builds.

Completing your prime collection is worth it.

Then there's the special weapons: detron, brakk and the stalker kit.

ShinMaruku

Sorry I was off for a bit I was working on my twitch and reinstallign windows. But I have a few new warframes to level out so who is free to help me get some good early runs? :E

joecanada

Plat discount bonus doesn't exist on PS4 unfortunately, so a PSN sale is as good as it gets for us console peasants.

Dojo also has research labs with Frames and cool weapons - they're right off the main hall.

Ah thanks, so the dojo has weapons like blueprints or usable stuff I can buy or get?

Amon37

Is there a "best" elemental frame? I have ember and I see volt, mag, a zephyr(dat Oxium :O) are in the dojo and I don't have frost either.

My clan of 2 active members joined an alliance, and that was the first time we got to feel what a big clan with active members would be like.

Our alliance has imploded and we've all gone our sperate ways, but the 2 of us are craving that big clan feel again.

So bitmap frogs, is there room in the clan for 2, and what's the deal with non gaffers (he's my cousin)?

If you say we can join, we'll quit our clan.
I await your reply.

Mag and Zephyr are the best elementals. Mag is the ultimate corpus killer and Zephyr has awesome mobility and crowd control.

Mag is truly amazing when you understand her shield polarize utility and not depend on crush anymore, Zephyr's CC is a mess when it drags the drop to random places

Top Bottom