• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

HORRORSHØW

ATTENTION GAF FRAME!

DE Drew has stated they're aiming to send to cert next week 13.2. Which means, the end of stat helmets.

You have two weeks to finish your collection.

awesome news. always excited for new content.

Apparently you can sell extra Arcane helms that you acquire now... So not only can you keep your fast Rhino but make some plat on the side with your spare.

damn. i've been ignoring all the helm alerts b/c i got 'em all.

Looks like PC is getting a new event. How long before we can expect anything on PS4?

ATTENTION PC TENNO!
A message from The Lotus

Suspicious Shipments

Over the past several days I have detected several Corpus vessels travelling way outside normal shipping routes. Normally, this would not be cause for concern but these ships are heavily armoured and flying dark. My long range scans are coming back scrambled. Someone wants to keep these ships hidden.

I suspect troop movements or worse. I will alert you the next time one of these ships is detected. Make sure it does not reach its destination and salvage anything of value you find along the way.

-The Lotus

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Looks like PC is getting a new event. How long before we can expect anything on PS4?

ATTENTION PC TENNO!
A message from The Lotus

Suspicious Shipments

Over the past several days I have detected several Corpus vessels travelling way outside normal shipping routes. Normally, this would not be cause for concern but these ships are heavily armoured and flying dark. My long range scans are coming back scrambled. Someone wants to keep these ships hidden.

I suspect troop movements or worse. I will alert you the next time one of these ships is detected. Make sure it does not reach its destination and salvage anything of value you find along the way.

-The Lotus

They talked about it on the last devstream.

Ferr986

So I think I got a weird bug. I created a clan for me and my friends that are playing right now. I forged the key and retrieved, but it didnt get added to my inventory, and it tells me I have to forge it (again). The hell happened?

EDIT: Nvm, restarting the game did the trick

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
So I think I got a weird bug. I created a clan for me and my friends that are playing right now. I forged the key and retrieved, but it didnt get added to my inventory, and it tells me I have to forge it (again). The hell happened?

Tsk tsk creating a clan when we have a GAF clan... ;D

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community

Just to elaborate, we're ready to take your friends in too, all research done, yadda yadda.

Just watched the archive of live stream 29 and dig on the concept of player ships, especially since it seems to come with a new rethought star map and a Deadspace-esque in-game-world UI.

I'd love to have a 3D arsenal with my weapons actually laid out, along with some basic stats.

And as long as the menu options themselves are just a button press away it just adds to the mood.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
The clan is so dead these days... :/

I am very, very tempted to start a recruitment thread at the forums and get 5-10 people.

Truth is, we need 25 players.

The PC GAF clan went through this as well, they stuck by the GAF only guns, and they're barely alive anymore. We will have to make a choice...

bLaiSe

I am very, very tempted to start a recruitment thread at the forums and get 5-10 people.

Truth is, we need 25 players.

The PC GAF clan went through this as well, they stuck by the GAF only guns, and they're barely alive anymore. We will have to make a choice...
I say go for it. Everyone I ask who seems like a cool guy already has a clan....

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
How does the clan stuff work anyway? I know you build the dojo/labs etc and I believe the dark sector/rails are involved but is it like just pvp or what? Is there like set times for campaigns or whatever.

The ship stuff sounds neat and the solar map could def use a reworking imo

HORRORSHØW

can we have a "what's your warframe look like" mini thread going? i want to see some lokis, zephyrs, and ashes--i think they're the most difficult to color coordinate.

bLaiSe

Grimløck;114127963 said:
can we have a "what's your warframe look like" mini thread going? i want to see some lokis, zephyrs, and ashes--i think they're the most difficult to color coordinate.

I'll start. :)

oKN5ptM.jpg

Ferr986

Just to elaborate, we're ready to take your friends in too, all research done, yadda yadda.

Oh yep, sorry :/
I though it wasnt a good idea, because they dont even understand english

I literally just created it to trade stuff with them and create a dojo just for fun. I dont think they're gonna play much (they're playing because they just got a PS4) so atleast I wanted to streamline their experience and not make them farm much for mats (yep, babysitting much...).

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Oh yep, sorry :/
I though it wasnt a good idea, because they dont even understand english

I literally just created it to trade stuff with them and create a dojo just for fun. I dont think they're gonna play much (they're playing because they just got a PS4) so atleast I wanted to streamline their experience and not make them farm much for mats (yep, babysitting much...).

You made a good call there.

bLaiSe

Grimløck;114142093 said:
nice. i like the ash and loki best. which yellow are you using? i always end up using different shades of yellow trying to approximate gold.
I think it's from either classic or classic saturated. Not sure though, it might be fire colors.

Edit: Just checked, it's from fire.

bLaiSe

Grimløck;114202543 said:
here are some of mine:

i really don't like the arsenal preview.
Ash looks so ninja.
I think I'll change his yellow part to something darker. Not like I'll ever use him but they all need to look cool. :)

Edit: I just noticed looking at my picture again that Zephyr has evil looking bird heads on her knees. Mind = blown!

Amon37

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone in the clan who has helped me with mission taxi's, explanations, and generously given me mods and parts without really asking in return.

My next days off are in 4 days and I can't wait to try out my Mag and Oberon.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Great news, looks like the update previously announced to be up to 13.2 is going to also include 13.3, which means more weapons and the buffs to ash and volt as well to the changes to continuous abilities like banshee and nyx.

It also include the first armor sets, new feral kubrow enemies and expanded shipyard tile set.

And of course, the trinity nerf.

Dave1988

Great news, looks like the update previously announced to be up to 13.2 is going to also include 13.3, which means more weapons and the buffs to ash and volt as well to the changes to continuous abilities like banshee and nyx.

It also include the first armor sets, new feral kubrow enemies and expanded shipyard tile set.

1369113713381.jpg

The funny thing is that with the right build you can still have a Trinity with a 99% damage reduction Blessing going on.

The scarf syandana is in this update?

HORRORSHØW

aw yeah. i'm actually more excited about the new cosmetics than anything else. -_-

manfestival

just finished maxing out my serration, finally got rhino prime BP(parts finish in less than 1 HOUR!), and I got all the saryn pieces. WOOOOOOOO so hyped

Is there a bug related to not getting marked by the grustrag three? It's been weeks since I killed them, and I've completed at least 5 ops against grineer and I haven't seen anything in my inbox. Brakk is the last weapon I need too, and I've been waiting a month to craft this thing.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Is there a bug related to not getting marked by the grustrag three? It's been weeks since I killed them, and I've completed at least 5 ops against grineer and I haven't seen anything in my inbox. Brakk is the last weapon I need too, and I've been waiting a month to craft this thing.

Just team up with 3 other marked people to increase the odds, go to a survival wait until 5 minutes and leave. Rinse and repeat, you'll get it.

It's tedious as hell.

Remember to bring a nekros or two, their corpses are desecrable.

HORRORSHØW

just finished maxing out my serration, finally got rhino prime BP(parts finish in less than 1 HOUR!), and I got all the saryn pieces. WOOOOOOOO so hyped

nice. i know how much of a pain it is to level up serration. hopefully heavy caliber is next on your radar. saryn may be more fun to use b/c rhino prime is nothing more than a prettier rhino.

you're probably still marked by the g3. another player's mark was probably consumed the last time you killed them, unless you killed them solo.

DoctorX807

Neo Member
I have killed them 4 times now and once even as Nekros (and desecrated the crap out of all 3) and still haven't gotten even one piece of the Brakk... Ugh.,,

Top Bottom