• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

Dave1988

I got Loki building in the foundry....

You'll still have plenty of time to play around with regular Loki. The earliest they'll release the new Prime Access on PC is next week, so consoles will probably get that update end of June / beginning of July.

Mrcapcom

Feel slightly better lol I got too many frames to play with.

Building Sayrn/Loki
Just built Nekros/Hydroid/Rhino Prime

I orginally got loki just to blaze through the Rank mission where you have to be stealth...

Vorheez

My Boar Prime broke the game.

You guys will know when I forma it because the servers will go down, too much awesomeness jammed into one little machine. Fear me.

Oh yeah, that Loki Prime is looking beast. Stealing the thunder from my prime team right now.

Ronin Ray

Grimløck;114757642 said:
are you in a clan? there's room!

Yeah me and two other guys. it's there clan but they have been good to me. I just built my dragon Nikana yesterday so I am excited. I am down to help any fellow gaffers.

Dave1988

14019631356080mk7j.png

The helmet is kickass.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
I'll take a clan invite if that's cool. psn is on profile I think. I should be around a decent amount.

Also TIL you can suplex enemies from behind with gauntlet weapons. So funny. Take that chargers.

Dave1988

New game mode / infested event:

Anon said:
"/Lotus/Language/Game/MissionName_Sector": "SECTOR WARS"
"/Lotus/Language/Game/MissionName_Hive": "HIVE"
"/Lotus/Language/Game/InfestedHive": "HIVE INFESTATION"
"/Lotus/Language/Game/InfestedHiveDesc": "Destroy the infestation"

There's also an XBone version of Warframe in the game files.

Ronin Ray

If you 3 want to come together, that's ok too.

Whats the name of the clan? and I will definitely think about it. In the mean time if anyone wants to add me my PSN is RoninRay. I am on at least once a day past 4:30 central. If you get super serious don't add me I like to play with happy laid back people

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
New game mode / infested event:

There's also an XBone version of Warframe in the game files.

New game mode? Nice.

The xbone version has been rumored, but afaik f2p requires gold and that's been a point of conflict between Microsoft and f2p developers.

Whats the name of the
clan? and I will definitely think about it. In the mean time if anyone wants to add me my PSN is RoninRay. I am on at least once a day past 4:30 central. If you get super serious don't add me I like to play with happy laid back people

We're called NeoGAF. Original eh ;D

We're laid back, but we shift gears a bit when it comes to clan competitions. They only happen every few months tho, only two so far.

Ronin Ray

We're called NeoGAF. Original eh ;D

We're laid back, but we shift gears a bit when it comes to clan competitions. They only happen every few months tho, only two so far.[/QUOTE]

Nothing wrong with the name NeoGAF. I like it. straight to the point

Korten

Banned
So, is this a glitch or something? My friend just got to his first rank up test... And it tells him he needs to requalify for the test in 20 hours... but he has never taken the test before...

The RNG gods mock me!
That's how it goes. Took about two months of void missions for my buddy to get his final Rhino Prime part.

Both of us have completely come to terms with RNG, but the two things that can sometimes drive us nuts is when A: Missions don't seem to be random anymore, like running the same Survival mission a few times over and getting the very exact same rewards and each interval. And B: When Survival missions don't throw enough enemies at you to provide enough oxygen.

And between the two the lack of enemies in Survival is the most annoying, because its completely out of our control. Sometimes we'll get flooded with enemies from the get-go and sometimes they'll just trickle in a few at a time and force us to exit before we even hit 10 minutes.

HORRORSHØW

So I'm downloading this game now, any tips for a new player?

honestly, the wiki would be the best place to start. you may want to choose mag as your starter frame as i find her the most new-player friendly, although loki and excalibur aren't bad choices. just run a few missions to get a feel for your weapons, frame, and the game in general. never, ever, buy anything else than weapon/frame slots (and the occasional potato) with your starting plat. if you have specific questions, just ask here.

bLaiSe

Everything Grimlock said. I just want to add that you should go through the tutorial in the codex menu before you dive in to learn the absolute basics of the game. It's easier than looking up stuff on the wiki. Also, there are some tutorial videos for beginners which can be really helpful too.

Everything Grimlock said, and....

Run the first extermination and sabotage mission solo on Mercury to get a handle on things. Get used to the controls and the flow of combat. Explore, scavenge lockers and containers for loot and try out your powers, parkour, melee and even some stealth.

Go for online public games with defense, survival, capture and assassination missions. Those are tuned for groups.

Collect some mods and fusion cores. Level up your starter gear (weapons and warframe) a bit and slap in some mods.

You can upgrade your mods multiple times (the black pips on the left hand side of the card) by way of "fusing". You can fuse duplicates of the same card, which is best, or you can use fusion cores, which is easiest but the most expensive, or use completely different mods to fuse, but its only worth bothering if the mods you use in the fusion process are the same rarity and polarity (the symbol on the top right).

After a bit of solo and public matches you'll have some questions. The wiki and Gaffers are great for answering them. Have fun :)

Dahbomb

What's the easiest way to get the Serrated mod (aside from trading of course)? I really want that mod for my Rifle!

Also I am interested in joining the GAF clan if possible. I am not quite high level yet but I am aiming to get better!

VariantX

What's the easiest way to get the Serrated mod (aside from trading of course)? I really want that mod for my Rifle!

Also I am interested in joining the GAF clan if possible. I am not quite high level yet but I am aiming to get better!

Easiest way is to ask someone in the clan for it lol
Second easiest way is with grineer survival/defense missions. Scorpions drop them.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community

Serration is hard to farm for it, there's many sources, from the wiki:

Grineer Scorpion
Infested Nauseous Crawler
Infested Electric Crawler
Stalker
Tier 2 Defense Reward
Tier 1/2/3 Survival Reward

As for joining, we take gaffers both new and veteran alike, you will be welcome.

What's your PSN?

Edgeward

Mobile defense or survival grineer missions. Just got to go to places where there are lots of Scorpions and pray to RNG mods.

I can also give you one, I have a couple spare ones.

Amon37

I'm kinda pissed if this is true, I've been running 8 drain Diamond Skin mod because it says laser resistance and show a picture of a corpus shooting so I assumed it protected against the corpus weapons. Now I look at the wiki and it says radiation damage? WTF?

False fucking advertising.

Edit:

Also have a orthos prime BP and 2 Paris Prime lower limbs I'm willing to give away and also looking for a Burston Prime BP.

Dahbomb

Grimløck;114973762 said:
you're already in a clan. in order to receive an invite you must first leave your old clan.
How do I leave clan? I have been trying to get out of it for a while but couldn't figure out how!

Edit: Nevermind I just figured out. I just left the clan so I am free now.

Top Bottom