• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
I still need something like 400 Oxium. I'll get mine sometime around 2072.

It's bit grindy but totally worth it, zephyr is one of the best warframes they've released lately.

They also made it easier to get, AFAIK when the ospreys self destruct you now have a chance for a drop.

manfestival

Filthy zephyrless peasant.
I am in the upper middle class at this point. I just need more dosh to secure my position.
I still need something like 400 Oxium. I'll get mine sometime around 2072.
I dont even want to think about how much Oxium I have.
Is that you RoastedHam?

Yep, I am roastedham!

I spent 3 hours yesterday trying to get orokin cells and for some reason the RNG gods hated me for finally getting that rhino prime BP.

I now have all the Tethra mods except the shotgun one, got away with some favorable trades. Now I'm thinking about getting more to resell in the future, people are already going nuts paying several hundred plat for each Cicero mod.

Mrcapcom

I spent 3 hours yesterday trying to get orokin cells and for some reason the RNG gods hated me for finally getting that rhino prime BP.

Haha but it was off my T3 Ext they would actual do that if you got it on another persons Key? lol I found that I got my Rhino Prime BP off another persons Key too lol All I need now are parts for the Bronco Prime and Ak Bronco Prime and and a ton of Orkin Cells for the Dakra Prime and im good on weapons till the next update. Can't wait to play Sayrn

manfestival

I need a ton of orokin cells. Lets farm some up tonight lol. well... tomorrow! I got muay thai after work then team practice around 9pm :(

Dave1988

1401735603642yujeb.jpg

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Sleek. Here's even more sleek:

Great, now people can't even post screenshots without you believing they're an invitation for you to shit the thread.

And you didn't even have the fucking decency to quote those huge images.

The next time you post bullshit you're getting kicked and that's a final warning. We're all tired of you and your incessant bitter whining and complaining. Specially when you so proudly proclaim you haven't donated a single dollar to the company you tirelessly mock.

Here's a hint, this is not /v/

You want to shitpost and be an all around jackass? That's what 4chan is for. But not here, not in-game in the clan. Learn the difference between an anonymous no-bounds board and a proper environment and act accordingly.

Grimløck;114527746 said:
warming up to Valkyr. she isn't as useless as she was before melee 2.0

I haven't noticed any changes, she still does the same things, which is OK with me.
Her new combos around the corner a few blocks away and soon™ that'll really change her.

I'm not a huge fan of melee 2.0, now everyone just swings their sword around doing an Excalibur.

Edit: hammer shot alert 50 minutes remain

molnizzle

I went ahead and removed myself from the clan to free up a spot for a more active non-gaffer. I've been feeling bad lately for sandbagging and not contributing anything, especially now with all of this solar rail stuff. Hopefully you replace me with a pro!

I'll be sure to hit you guys back up if I ever return to playing Warframe actively. It was a pleasure, y'all.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
I went ahead and removed myself from the clan to free up a spot for a more active non-gaffer. I've been feeling bad lately for sandbagging and not contributing anything, especially now with all of this solar rail stuff. Hopefully you replace me with a pro!

I'll be sure to hit you guys back up if I ever return to playing Warframe actively. It was a pleasure, y'all.

Oh, damn.

This blows, heh.

See you around mol.

Amon37

Played one mission each with my freshly baked Oberon and Mag.

Mag got my one potato I had left, I don't know about Oberon except for maybe infested missions where hallowed ground might have some use. Sure smite bounces but you have to an enemy in your sites to even fire it.

Robotziane

Neo Member
At last the twin gremlins are mine. Took about 25 runs, I actually found Rhino Prime easier to farm!. Got them cooking now.

Now onto farming the last part of ember prime....

At last the twin gremlins are mine. Took about 25 runs, I actually found Rhino Prime easier to farm!. Got them cooking now.

Now onto farming the last part of ember prime....

I did like 15 T2 survival runs hoping to get an ember prime part and it never happened. I got so pissed off I just totally gave up.

I haven't noticed any changes, she still does the same things, which is OK with me.
Her new combos around the corner a few blocks away and soon™ that'll really change her.

She gains more strengh and speed depending of the equiped melee weapon without counting it stacks with her war cry so she is more faster for cleaning mobs

Grimløck;114527746 said:
warming up to Valkyr. she isn't as useless as she was before melee 2.0.
Valkyr is the only frame Ive made that I actively dislike and just don't get.

Her ultimate is powerful, but not very fun. She floats like some weird vampire and does her weird jab THUNK THUNK on enemies and destroys them, but its all lacking a real sense of action.

She's got next to no shields, so its too easy for enemies to start to dip into that pool of hit points, even with her high armor. The only power I liked, with melee 2.0 in mind was her roar/melee buff, and considering her polarities I'd have to forma her five times over to have a decently defensible melee fighter without having to spam hysteria even if just to replenish the lost health.

So I just said screw it and finally made a Rhino. I've had the parts for forever now, and melee 2.0 gave me a reason to finally make one. That frame can dish it out AND take it.

She gains more strengh and speed depending of the equiped melee weapon without counting it stacks with her war cry so she is more faster for cleaning mobs

Did not know that.

I knew she had elemental buffs from Melee weapons like Dual Ichor <3, but didn't know Strength and Speed too.

its not like a real game changer but it feels good to not be carried around anymore in quick runs, I am eager to see her skill changes in the next patch

HORRORSHØW

Valkyr is the only frame Ive made that I actively dislike and just don't get.

Her ultimate is powerful, but not very fun. She floats like some weird vampire and does her weird jab THUNK THUNK on enemies and destroys them, but its all lacking a real sense of action.

She's got next to no shields, so its too easy for enemies to start to dip into that pool of hit points, even with her high armor. The only power I liked, with melee 2.0 in mind was her roar/melee buff, and considering her polarities I'd have to forma her five times over to have a decently defensible melee fighter without having to spam hysteria even if just to replenish the lost health.

So I just said screw it and finally made a Rhino. I've had the parts for forever now, and melee 2.0 gave me a reason to finally make one. That frame can dish it out AND take it.

her natural tankiness lends itself well to melee 2.0's in-your-face-style. sure, she has no shields, but it takes a concerted effort to take her down with her high armor. couple her tankiness with a life strike weapon, and any damage she sustains is easily recouped. equip rage on her, which makes her gain energy for a proportionate amount of HP lost, use that energy to leech off HP from enemies with your life strike weapon. she in unkillable. if anything should go wrong, you can use her ult to regen.

her first ability is uselss, unless you like role playing as spiderman. her second ability, war cry, costs too much energy but it can be useful. as others have pointed out, it buffs you (and your allies) with melee attack speed and an armor boost. it also debuffs the enemies speed. the good thing about this ability is that it grants armor to the cryopod during defense missions. her third ability, paralysis, has some utility, namely stunning the enemy in a radius so you can attack without repercussion.

sure, she isn't a top-tier frame like rhino, loki, and trinity, but she is far from being a bottom feeder as i once thought of her. i think i formad her 2 times--both D polarities for vitality and steel fiber, and she is "end-game" viable, that is, T3 void missions.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Did they ever release the PC to PS4 migration?

The tech is ready and they're announced they're dotting the i's and crossing the t's with Sony. It's coming at some point between U14 and U15.

Also, they just submitted 13.3 to cert. Cross your fingers for a quick cert!

Vorheez

Hey bit, I know you're the boar prime king so you gotta tell me what build you use... I just got mine and im loving it, need some tips doe

Korten

Banned
The tech is ready and they're announced they're dotting the i's and crossing the t's with Sony. It's coming at some point between U14 and U15.

Also, they just submitted 13.3 to cert. Cross your fingers for a quick cert!

Is it at all possible for the cert process to be cut down significantly? Ie enough that the wait isn't a month or so?

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Hey bit, I know you're the boar prime king so you gotta tell me what build you use... I just got mine and im loving it, need some tips doe

Sure!

I use point blank, hell's chamber, vicious spread and blaze. Then 3 elementals + faction mod. For the void I drop the faction mod and get moar damage. The weapon is really ammo hungry so I highly recommend you buy the x10 team ammo restore blueprint from the dojo. The bluepring is reusable and each individual ammo restore is cheap to use. Just pop'em when you need more rounds. Technically shotgun spazz gives you more sheetspread DPS than piling elemental mods, but I never liked it. Since blaze also adds elemental damage, if you plan on using it for all faction it's sometimes a pain to rearrange everything.

Is it at all possible for the cert process to be cut down significantly? Ie enough that the wait isn't a month or so?

Cert has never taken a month. DE blamed sony in the early days to divert pressure and eager whiteknights have kept propagating this lie ever since. Cert usually takes a week or less. If they fail it (which is DE's fault) it will take two weeks (happened once so far). The month delays are a result of DE having decided on bigger and less frequent updates for ps4 warframe.

Korten

Banned
Cert has never taken a month. DE blamed sony in the early days to divert pressure and eager whiteknights have kept propagating this lie ever since. Cert usually takes a week or less. If they fail it (which is DE's fault) it will take two weeks (happened once so far). The month delays are a result of DE having decided on bigger and less frequent updates for ps4 warframe.

Ah. :(

I just wish we got our cross-platform play... It hurts more now since War Thunder is out and HAS cross-platform play. Well that and also FF14:ARR.

you're almost guaranteed to get a life strike running Eris-Zabala survival a few times. You have an extremely good chance of getting it 5 minutes in.

Just ran this 3 times getting to 10 or 15 with idiot pubs. Every time there'd be one at extraction at around 6 minutes. Everyone else would continue, but once we decided to leave, the extraction room was too crowded.

Didn't get anything good whatsoever.
Tower 2 survival, credits cache sort of rewards.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Just ran this 3 times getting to 10 or 15 with idiot pubs. Every time there'd be one at extraction at around 6 minutes. Everyone else would continue, but once we decided to leave, the extraction room was too crowded.

AFAIK it isn't locked by the survival level, get a nice solo build and set it to private in venus or mars.

VariantX

Well if you dont get one, hit me up in chat and I'll give you one of mine.

Top Bottom