• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

Amon37

So should I be making all of these helms, or only certain ones? I don't want to waste cells, If I'm not really going to be getting anything back.

So should I be making all of these helms, or only certain ones? I don't want to waste cells, If I'm not really going to be getting anything back.

Mmmm as Far as I remember these are the "rare" ones

Vanguar Rhino
Kara Valkyr
Cierzo Zephyr

-------
Gauss Mag
Chlora Saryn
Aurora Frost
Swanasdaweasdsqwa Loki

Oh, you mean the benefical ones? Coil mag, Vanguard Rhino, Aura Trinity, Phoenix Ember, Squall frost and Quantum nova.

Ronin Ray

What a good weekend. Got a lot of helmets built. Got the last piece I needed for Vauban. Finally got a blind rage and forma'ed my ash and frost for the 4th time. Built Akstiletto. I hope my fellow gaffers had good weekends.

Still missing out on Life Strike. Looks like more DS survivals are in order then.

I had zero luck from DS survivals, so did earth defence (the tribute was better than Venus and Mars) 2nd run to 25 waves which was piss easy with penta's and there it was.

Much rejoicing was had.

Amon37

So i guess i didn't read up on nekros and how he can make more loot. I just did a survival run and wow, extra loot, health/energy orbs for days. I really need to get this Oberon to 30 so I can junk it and get my nekros out of the foundry.

Pilgor

Some of you were posting your frame colors before. I like the white prime look, so I tried to copy as best as I could.

6uKKifU.png

pv21jrj.png

crNFJXo.png

manfestival

blaise can I has 3 platinum... plsssss ;__;

Also, I totally dig the white frame look. I run my volt in white and love that I can see all the details on it.

ShinMaruku

Building my valkyr and have made 2 melee weapons for her. Commited to the big grind. I will try not to be bogged down in Korean games but no promises XD.

Oh OK, still don't know how they would know that far in advance when it's in Sony's hands, they haven't let us know before with previous updates until the day it actually passed and was ready for download.

Has anyone else had their Argon Crystals mysteriously multiply overnight?

When I finished playing yesterday before e3 started I had 1 Argon Crystal, I knew there was nothing I could build with that.

I went on today and checked the foundry to find I had 4!!!

So I started building a second Nikana and used my first to build a Dragon Nikana, score!

Still no tranquil cleave though :(

DoctorX807

Neo Member
Update is live but has been having some problems downloading...
Finally got my tranquil cleave, traded for a rhino prime chassis lol. Ran at least 100 runs on Cambria and never saw it once...

Is Decisive Judgement in our update 13.3?

It's a Nikana stance like Tranquil Cleave.

I was looking up Tenno Specters on the wiki to see if there was information on the ones we can create of our own warframes to deploy in battle, but it starts with the ones you fight in the solar rail conflicts.
Anyway I saw that mod as a drop and hadn't seen the name before, all it says is not on the PS4 as of 13.0 but will be added in an upcoming patch.

manfestival

Is Decisive Judgement in our update 13.3?

It's a Nikana stance like Tranquil Cleave.

I was looking up Tenno Specters on the wiki to see if there was information on the ones we can create of our own warframes to deploy in battle, but it starts with the ones you fight in the solar rail conflicts.
Anyway I saw that mod as a drop and hadn't seen the name before, all it says is not on the PS4 as of 13.0 but will be added in an upcoming patch.

its an easy mod to get. just go to any conflicting rail and boom. there you go

I just looked again at the forum post Ronin Ray shared and noticed Nova changes which I didn't see in game when waiting for the download.

And I thought her nerf "balance" was a later thing.

its an easy mod to get. just go to any conflicting rail and boom. there you go

I'll try that tomorrow if there are any conflicts, with my Nova.

manfestival

I just looked again at the forum post Ronin Ray shared and noticed Nova changes which I didn't see in game when waiting for the download.

And I thought her nerf "balance" was a later thing.

I'll try that tomorrow if there are any conflicts, with my Nova.

it drops a ton from DS rails on PC. easy rare farm

also just liked I expected. This week is your final chance to get state helmets from alerts. They will only show up once so if you miss it, thats it. Here is to praying that I am around when the vanguard appears

it drops a ton from DS rails on PC. easy rare farm

also just liked I expected. This week is your final chance to get state helmets from alerts. They will only show up once so if you miss it, thats it. Here is to praying that I am around when the vanguard appears

You mean the helmet alerts will be arcane?

And I was all set to ignore them now.

Top Bottom