• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

HORRORSHØW

fuck it. rushed.

BsC7sb0CcAAAkCi.jpg:medium

Manu

Any recommendations on what to do with the 50 platinum you get from the get-go?

I have no plans of buying platinum for a while.

I did a quick run of something this morning and got the Bo prime BP.

When i look on the wiki for the PS4 bo prime locations it says not released yet, so assuming it'll be the same as PC, but then it also says not updated with 13.7.

I'm ready to sell my bo once I get the prime.

Amon37

Let's play build-a-prime.

I have 10 cells so tell me what to build

Latron prime
Burston prime
Sicarus prime
Orthos prime
Reaper prime

Or If someone has an extra Dakra prime handle I could get 5 more cells and build that.

HORRORSHØW

Awesome, you made all that plat in the market? I guess you must play a lot?
yeah. i have about 900 hours in the game. blaise makes my plat count look inconsequential.

And I'm still laser-focused on Loki Prime... :(
it'll come sooner or later. i got the chassis in 40 mins. i know people like to leave at 20, but why not just stay till 40 (or 60) if you're going to run the same mission anyway? it's not like enemies in t1 ramp up in difficulty too fast.

bLaiSe

Grimløck;120160450 said:
yeah. i have about 900 hours in the game. blaise makes my plat count look inconsequential.

it'll come sooner or later. i got the chassis in 40 mins. i know people like to leave at 20, but why not just stay till 40 (or 60) if you're going to run the same mission anyway? it's not like enemies in t1 ramp up in difficulty too fast.
Do you even plat? lol

I just don't really like to monkey around in the same environment for more than 20 mins, that's all.

Mrcapcom

Latron prime
Burston prime
Sicarus prime
Orthos prime
Reaper prime

Or If someone has an extra Dakra prime handle I could get 5 more cells and build that.

Orthos Prime is everything. I might have extra Dakra Handle I gotta check next time im on

Dave1988

Latron prime
Burston prime
Sicarus prime
Orthos prime
Reaper prime

Do you have the Boltor Prime yet? If not, build the Burston Prime.
It will serve you well untill you get a Boltor Prime.

manfestival

Can't wait to try the Boar Prime with Blaze + Point Blank later tonight.

The cranium? I think I got it first run last night if so.

boar prime is so gooooooood. I heard the talks about it being good but never realized it till it was in my hands

Stray is dota rich. I thought he had 20k platinum or was that blaise?

As a person who really dislikes rhino, I have no interest in rhino prime except for mastery.

Loki on the other hand........ Wow!

lol I find Loki pretty useless whereas Rhino could live through anything. I mean, it's not even different taste, Rhino has a double damage party buff, at 1200+ self-health buff, an AoE damage stun that could last up to 6 seconds.

Rhino is generally more useful than any other except some warframe excel in aoe damage dealing and control. Loki is definitely not one of the demanded warframes.

Ronin Ray

lol I find Loki pretty useless whereas Rhino could live through anything. I mean, it's not even different taste, Rhino has a double damage party buff, at 1200+ self-health buff, an AoE damage stun that could last up to 6 seconds.

Rhino is generally more useful than any other except some warframe excel in aoe damage dealing and control. Loki is definitely not one of the demanded warframes.

Loki defense force incoming lol

10367698_728393063886881_6377908565992294022_n.jpg

PC AND PS4 TENNO!

THE TENNO REINFORCEMENTS VAULT IS OPEN
Claim your free Machete Blueprint now!

Crafted by the Grineer and carried by their elite melee forces, the Machete has been a much sought after weapon since it was locked away in the Tenno Reinforcements Vault following Update 10.4.

Good news, Tenno! We've opened the Vault and we have a free Machete Blueprint for you! Players who log in between now and 12 PM EDT on July 16 will receive this free gift.

Claim yours and start crafting this ferocious melee weapon!

For melee, Dual Ichor is the highest dps?

I have a Dual Ichor and will be trying to make an Orthos Prime, but not sure which one will be better. I don't really dig the Ichor's short range.

Most of Rhino's abilities save for Roar and Stomp for getting people up scale pretty poorly. Iron Skin is pretty piss poor compared to Invisible and can go down in 1 or 2 hits at higher levels, and there's no question that Radial Disarm is one of if not the best crowd controls in the game right up there with Radial Blind, Bastille and Molecular Prime.

Rhino is generally more useful than any other except some warframe excel in aoe damage dealing and control.

Most of his abilities are outclassed by other Warframes save for a Roar of which 5-10% of people actually use.

Eventually damaging abilities become less of a thing whereas crowd control is the order of the day. Once you begin to learn that you'll find that Rhino is kind of low on the usefulness scale whereas ALL OF Loki's abilities scale infinitely so he never becomes useless at any level or mission.

Loki is definitely not one of the demanded warframes.
If your playing with people who know what they're doing he is.

tl;dr:

Rhino is basically a noob crutch. I know some people are going to take offense to this, but it's hard to argue with-there's a very good reason he's the first frame you can get after you pick a starter frame. Iron skin adds some invincibility but goes down in two hits at higher levels and other than Roar, he doesn't really contribute much to team buffing. If you are a major boss rusher he is good to have on your side, and for clearing the star map he's a pretty solid choice. Other than that though he's not really one of the frames I would demand going into a long survival so I don't really use Rhino Prime all that much.

For melee, Dual Ichor is the highest dps?

I have a Dual Ichor and will be trying to make an Orthos Prime, but not sure which one will be better. I don't really dig the Ichor's short range.
Dragon Nikana is the highest DPS followed by Dual Ichor > Dual Zoren.

I know when I played a bunch yesterday, there was one time where a T4 Survival host kicked a Loki Prime saying they're useless. lol

Disarm is nice, but we all prefer getting shit killed instead.

Mrcapcom

Got my OG Loki to level 29 soon 30 and I can say hes pretty fun I never really liked him but after forcing myself to play him for the sake of mastery and having lokiprime out AND being able to get his parts hes cool. Definitely a nice break and different from power spamming and I also think I appreciate my weapons more since I only really spam invisible.

Haven't tried him with a Melee weapon yet. Can you auto do assassination kills on targets who haven't seen you?

Top Bottom