• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

Alric

Does anyone have an extra Oberon helmet blueprint I can trade or give credits for? I don't have too much but I do have a few other blueprints and some mods I could give if they wanted.

VariantX

Does anyone have an extra Oberon helmet blueprint I can trade or give credits for? I don't have too much but I do have a few other blueprints and some mods I could give if they wanted.

Only prime blueprints and mods are tradeable. You'll have to just grind it on your own unfortunately. If that were the case I'd have a Brakk by now.

Hi guys.

Looking for Frost Prime Blueprint and Systems Blueprint

I have a whopping 7 Platinum to trade and a few parts...

-Rhino P Systems BP
-Paris P Lower Limb
-Mag P BP & Chassis BP
-Latron P Stock
-Glaive P BP

Lemme know if anyone wants to trade. EST here, could jump on anytime tonight!

Edit:pSN Name W1ckedEvoX

So umm, I just played "flappy bird" with my zephyr before..really odd

I noticed it switched to the game when I was cycling thru my dex furis load outs. I tried the same thing again to make sure it was a glitch or something but it switched to warframe flappy bird again

...btw my top score is 4 (-_-)

Korten

Banned
Are we getting more quests like the prologue? Dear god it's so what this game has been needing! I feel like I'm actually progressing rather than aimlessly wandering.

Korten

Banned
What the fuck? I went to go take my rank 5 mission... The screen went black, it began to load, and then suddenly tells me I need to wait 24h's to take the test again. Da fauq?

bLaiSe

What the fuck? I went to go take my rank 5 mission... The screen went black, it began to load, and then suddenly tells me I need to wait 24h's to take the test again. Da fauq?
This happened to someone else I know. New update brings new bugs. <3 DE

Korten

Banned
Tried to do a vault mission to get the stuff for Mirage. Got yelled at for not having a key, thought it was like the void missions where only host needed a key... Thanks game for explaining that in such detail. -.-

Honestly thinking of quitting the game for a long time. I love the gameplay, graphics, and world, but dear god nothing is explained. How did I know I needed a Dragon Key? It's like they expect the wiki to do all of the explaining for them.

Darvan

Tried to do a vault mission to get the stuff for Mirage. Got yelled at for not having a key, thought it was like the void missions where only host needed a key... Thanks game for explaining that in such detail. -.-

Honestly thinking of quitting the game for a long time. I love the gameplay, graphics, and world, but dear god nothing is explained. How did I know I needed a Dragon Key? It's like they expect the wiki to do all of the explaining for them.

I hear you OP. When i first started Warframe I thought them not explaining details was cause it was in beta. I've learned that this none fully explaining things is common place. Yes, it's explained but really you shouldn't have to leave the game to go to an ext. site to learn what you have to do within game then add to that some of the player's with the elite feelings and looking down on the average player and you hit a wall of frustration

Ronin Ray

Don't play with randoms stick with the clan. Any questions or help needed just ask and someone here will help . The game has a stiff learning curve but stick with it. IF someone gets up set over a vault run there an idiot and not someone you should play with anyway. Plus you can see who has what key equipped before the match starts so that person that yelled is dumb for not telling you how it works.

Mrcapcom

Don't worry about the randoms you posted here to say how you hated how they treated you then post here if you have questions or talk to the Clan peeps. Everyone helped me out a ton when I started out and I never felt the need to have things explained more than that.

Yeah - don't let randoms ruin your experience in this game!

The Dragon Key/vault schtick is confusing, and DE really should have done a clearer job of explaining the process given it's now required for the new Mirage Frame.

Don't be shy, use the clan chat in game. We have a ton of great folks in the clan who are happy to help. . . I should be on this week and I am down to help folks with Vault runs or pretty much anything really :)

My last Argon Crystal I had reserved to build Mirage expired during the DDoS attacks.

I read they are now a drop from Phorid, who is currently on Mars.

It's true, I just got 5 from him :D

Bv5fl-YIcAAlab8.jpg:orig

Playing breeding grounds with randoms right now, they don't seem to understand that sticking with a group is the way to increases your best score.

After every run 1 or 2 leave, then we need new recruits.

Maybe it's because when the mission is selected for voting, instead of saying "Breeding Grounds" it says "Lugh (Eris)" and they probably think a different mission is being chosen and bail out.

Well the leader is supposed to say about the keys if the runs is about opening vaults or just doing the extermination.

I want to say it ends Thursday. I am hit it hard tonight and do my part but I am not sure what number I am suppose to be shooting for.

48 for all the rewards. Beyond that, higher the better for the clan ranking. . .

You benefit most when your squad has equal or higher 'stink' than you so sticking with the same PUG squad or playing with Clan people as much as possible is the best approach!

VariantX

sounds like i'll be asking you guys to run breeding grounds with me later on this evening and tomorrow. People seem keep dropping out mid match. Too bad though. Its probably the most interesting thing to do in the entire game since suspicious shipments though thats not saying much.

Ronin Ray

48 for all the rewards. Beyond that, higher the better for the clan ranking. . .

You benefit most when your squad has equal or higher 'stink' than you so sticking with the same PUG squad or playing with Clan people as much as possible is the best approach!

Thanks I will get on it tonight

bLaiSe

Some clan (forgot the name) stole our clan logo lol
I was streaming and playing with the viewers when I saw this guy with a GAF logo. It was the same as ours but it wasn't a PNG, just the logo on a square black background. Their warlord must really like the design...

HORRORSHØW

Some clan (forgot the name) stole our clan logo lol
I was streaming and playing with the viewers when I saw this guy with a GAF logo. It was the same as ours but it wasn't a PNG, just the logo on a square black background. Their warlord must really like the design...

that's hilarious, and a little flattering.

Top Bottom