• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

frizby

Tactical Alert and
Double Resources Incoming!

ATTENTION TENNO! The One Thousand Cuts Bonus Weekend is on now!
Double Resources and a melee-based Tactical Alert are coming your way
from now until Monday, March 14 at 3 p.m. ET.

Just ok as far as events go, but they really need to do more of this kind of stuff.

Grimløck;198201121 said:
Is Ivara the worst grind yet? Can't do more than 3 spy missions in a row before being bored to tears.
Took me about 35 missions to get the parts, but I had a good time with them. Especially Corpus missions, and especially with Limbo since his rift walk can let you cross laser beams without setting them off.

Amon37

Grimløck;198201121 said:
Is Ivara the worst grind yet? Can't do more than 3 spy missions in a row before being bored to tears.

Nothing is worse than equinox imo.

8 (10?)parts to gather.
Multi-part boss fight.

Amon37

nope... Golem is way worse...specially if you arent geared up for it...and who wants to grind archwings missions of mods anyway...

If you done any missions you should have the basic mods all you need is grattler (which you dont have to grind) with a catalyst, Corrosive and critical mods.

Yh yh i dont have any of the crit mods and thats my problem.. im grinding out the oxium for the grattler and i think i have a total of 3 mods for my archwing...so yes i think im in for a grind for atlas..

HORRORSHØW

Oh god. Still need to get Limbo, Equinox, and Atlas. Can't get past the first Limbo mission because I suck at Archwings.

Didn't even know you could mod Archwing weapons. Geez. Where do I go for that?

Foofaraw

Grimløck;198215069 said:
Oh god. Still need to get Limbo, Equinox, and Atlas. Can't get past the first Limbo mission because I suck at Archwings.

The mods? Run archwing missions. To equip? Press, I think R3 or L3 in your arsenal screen and it will let you switch to your archwing arsenal. I have a total of 3 mods for all of my archwing equipment, and I can even equip 2 of them! Archwings are super hard for me to control, and I really really want to like them more.

Wowbagger

Servers are really unstable tonight. Completed second sortie mission twice only to fail to connect to server afterwards. No point trying to take advantage of the resource booster unless stability improves.

Event was alright. For once, the endurance mission was of a reasonable length and with a reasonable chance at the rare drops -- or maybe I just got lucky getting three of the electricity status mods in eight or so runs.

Was fun playing around some more with Loki and daggers with Covert Lethality. Can't wait for that combo counter mod.

Amon37

Grimløck;198215069 said:

Yh yh i dont have any of the crit mods and thats my problem.. im grinding out the oxium for the grattler and i think i have a total of 3 mods for my archwing...so yes i think im in for a grind for atlas..

Either of you see me on and I'll give you archwing mods.

HORRORSHØW

Either of you see me on and I'll give you archwing mods.
That's awesome. Thanks. Same name as gaf name?

Can you trade brakk and detron parts now? I have a whole bunch of detron parts and a few brakk parts sitting in my stash.
------
Is the DDoS coming from salty people who can't sell their slash mods for exorbitant prices, or from those who paid those prices? I just want to farm Ivara in peace.

frizby

Got an Orokin Reactor for my sorties today...after who knows how many Karak pieces in a row. Suffice to say that I was surprised.

qcf x2

I'm thinking about jumping back in after an extended hiatus. What weapons are you guys feeling right now? For perspective, my usual loadout was either the Dread or Burston Prime + Atterax (with berserker mod). Never found a stable secondary after the synoid gammacore nerf.

Amon37

Reminder to log in for the free St Patrick's day color pack. It's one of the best available IMO.

Grabbed it and it wasn't connecting to chat again lol.

I see they are doing thousand cuts again, is Baro also back? I didn't get to grab the mods.

frizby

I'm thinking about jumping back in after an extended hiatus. What weapons are you guys feeling right now? For perspective, my usual loadout was either the Dread or Burston Prime + Atterax (with berserker mod). Never found a stable secondary after the synoid gammacore nerf.

As long as you have Primed Pistol Ammo Mutation, the Synoid Gammacor is still very much a go-to secondary. And give the Sonicor a look. Super fun.

As for primaries, I think it's all about the syndicate guns.

Melee hasn't really changed much other than the War/Broken War, and of course, not needing staff weapons for parkour anymore.

Am I crazy, or did the void trader bring the same stuff as two weeks ago???

Amon37

The new dynamic ps4 theme is pretty sweet too. I give them credit for saying things like archwing is basically shit and Rebecca saying it's the worst defense mission ever. But saying "oh just add eximus units" isn't going to fix it.

Cracklox

I really need to get back into this.

I logged on a week or 2 ago, just intending to log in/ log out, but there was an alert going for a reactor. Thought what the hell, and pug'd a game thinking it was an exterminate mission and I could just run along behind everyone and get my reactor. Turned out to be a 15 wave defence mission :/

Anyway, after spending the first 2 or 3 waves futzing about and trying to remember all the buttons, we cleared the mission and I ended up leading the 4 man group in damage dealt. Was pretty happy with that.

1 or 2 other games have me by the short and curlys at the moment, but I'll def be back on a regular basis at some point

i-Jest

I really need to get back into this.

I logged on a week or 2 ago, just intending to log in/ log out, but there was an alert going for a reactor. Thought what the hell, and pug'd a game thinking it was an exterminate mission and I could just run along behind everyone and get my reactor. Turned out to be a 15 wave defence mission :/

Anyway, after spending the first 2 or 3 waves futzing about and trying to remember all the buttons, we cleared the mission and I ended up leading the 4 man group in damage dealt. Was pretty happy with that.

1 or 2 other games have me by the short and curlys at the moment, but I'll def be back on a regular basis at some point

After a year of next to no activity, I'm slowing getting back into it myself. Just got me a Heat Blade Blue Print a couple days ago.

Amon37

Wow, just tried heiracon on pluto, why didn't I know about this mission sooner? loads of R5 cores, mulitshot mods, T3 and T4 keys! it's like I just discovered a little slice of infested heaven.

VariantX

Wow, just tried heiracon on pluto, why didn't I know about this mission sooner? loads of R5 cores, mulitshot mods, T3 and T4 keys! it's like I just discovered a little slice of infested heaven.

Excavation got nerfed in the incoming patch, its been that way for a while on PC. The excavators spawn a good ways away from each other now. So it takes alot longer to get those excavators unless you split up and play in a super-coordinated way to get rewards at a similar clip today. Enjoy it while you can.

Amon37

Excavation got nerfed in the incoming patch, its been that way for a while on PC. The excavators spawn a good ways away from each other now. So it takes alot longer to get those excavators unless you split up and play in a super-coordinated way to get rewards at a similar clip today. Enjoy it while you can.

Damn I'm gonna have to farm the crap outta that this weekend lol

Wowbagger

Nooooooooooo! :(

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
What happened to bringing the other mission rewards up to par with excavation? You know encouraging actually playing the map?

Oh right fuck you grind draco/void. ugh.

frizby

Void trader is on Earth. He has the Prisma Daedalus shoulder armor, which I use quite a bit along with Vermillion Storm (claws stance) and Astral Twilight (throwing melee stance).

Has anyone done Stolen Dreams: Take the Corpus Arcane Codices? I keep failing miserably at it.

I think most of us have done it, but I can't recall what kind of mission it was. Will help if you see me on.

Amon37

385 ducats now? They just keep slowly increasing the cost. I remember when items were 300 and less than 300 for the "good" items.

Pilgor

Anyone have the 75% discount from market and not planning to use it? I'll pay extra plat if you can gift Hunhow's Gift to me. :)

Mrcapcom

About to hop on could use a team if anyone is on add me MrCapcom. Down for anything actually since I haven't played in like forever

Top Bottom