• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

Wowbagger

Nekros Prime would be great.

I wonder if the new Health Conversion mod would be any good on him. Would have to replace Natural Talent, though, which I fear is mandatory to not get killed spawning shadows.

And holy shit at the new chat system. I wonder if it was tested with a controller at all. Why isn't the player list just visible at all times? Why do I have to close the player list to send a message? Why do I have to open it again to close the tab? So clunky.

frizby

A Nekros prime :eek: DE please don't mess up this design. Also a prime vauban would be easier to get than a non prime lol.

Any leaked designs? I Google but nothing.

No, that's just speculation on the order it should go in based on past releases. It's always been more or less in order and it's always been two females then two males, etc. The last two were females (Saryn and Trinity), and based on when they came out, the next two males in chronological order are Vauban and Nekros (in that order). The only deviation from that pattern was Nova Prime, who cut in front of prior female frames for reasons, I assume, of popularity.

I'm betting on Vauban.

frizby

Something in this update has broken the game on the front end. Everything is super laggy and unreliable.

And I'm just beside myself at how terrible the new chat system is. I can't even imagine what they were thinking.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
just tried a sortie interception mission, terrible. game runs like crap on consoles, I don't know how they think the game is playable right now, I get some wicked headaches if I play this for too long because the fps is bad and all the bright colors just fucks my eyes and brain.

looks nice, though.

VariantX

Something in this update has broken the game on the front end. Everything is super laggy and unreliable.

And I'm just beside myself at how terrible the new chat system is. I can't even imagine what they were thinking.

There was like a 30 second lag between me clicking the build button, and waiting for the actual thing to happen. Theres also little freezes everywhere whenever you leave a mission to come back to your ship. Kind of wish the Consoles could get hotfixes to deal with the added.

just tried a sortie interception mission, terrible. game runs like crap on consoles, I don't know how they think the game is playable right now, I get some wicked headaches if I play this for too long because the fps is bad and all the bright colors just fucks my eyes and brain.

looks nice, though.
Yh massive framerate drops lol... also you can adjust the brightness in the options btw..and you can remove the bloom too.

Amon37

There was like a 30 second lag between me clicking the build button, and waiting for the actual thing to happen. Theres also little freezes everywhere whenever you leave a mission to come back to your ship. Kind of wish the Consoles could get hotfixes to deal with the added.

Yep same thing here.

Omg the fucking chat is the worst now.

frizby

Yh massive framerate drops lol... also you can adjust the brightness in the options btw..and you can remove the bloom too.

Yeah, I have bloom and a few other options turned off, and I find they the game runs better, and I think it looks better too. Outside of the occasional loading issue in the first few minutes of a level, I don't really have any frame rate issues at all.

The new chat is terrible, why the users are hidden in each chat channel, why I need to press triangle but cant write so I have to press triangle again and start writing and the emoticons with square....why

VariantX

Reddit is confirming problems on PS4, ya'll aren't alone.

also welcome to new chat it's even more terrible than before

Just read on the warframe forums that PS4 will be getting server upgrades throughout the week starting Wed to deal with the lag in menus and liset

Edit: Free 3-Day affinity booster

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2016/04/12/warframe-affinity-booster-giveaway-2/

There are 2000 codes so its gone when they run out, jump on it while you can if you need to level stuff

Should also mention these ONLY work on PS4

frizby

jfull7602

Neo Member
Well, good! Hopefully these updates will finally fix all of the lag issues! I really like this update, and all of the new cool stuff (Inaros quest, free dynamic theme, and more content), but damn it would be nice to be able to play without severe lag. Hell, I still have to finish up Inaros, and then maybe go back to get the other frames Im missing.

frizby

They fixed the chat. Thank the Lotus, it works again.

Been farming the Acolytes with some marginal luck. Got a couple of Argon Scopes.

Amon37

Are the acolytes going to be permanent after the event or are their mods "event mods" only right now?

I got the mods I wanted so far from each of first 3 but am not farming for all of them right now.

VariantX

Are the acolytes going to be permanent after the event or are their mods "event mods" only right now?

I got the mods I wanted so far from each of first 3 but am not farming for all of them right now.

You can kill misery in the endurance since he drops all of the mods the others do + a shot at another mod at every 5 rounds

been working and playing other stuff lately and before I know it I missed the kill Acolytes part of the even (they all got defeated). still manage to finish the rest of the event thou so at least that's good. guess I'll have to look up some of those Acolytes mods later on down the road on the trade channel.

Amon37

been working and playing other stuff lately and before I know it I missed the kill Acolytes part of the even (they all got defeated). still manage to finish the rest of the event thou so at least that's good. guess I'll have to look up some of those Acolytes mods later on down the road on the trade channel.

I also didn't get all the mods but I got the main event rewards. I think I got all the mods I might need but none of them seem like ones I would want to replace something with.

Vauban Prime:

https://youtu.be/EHlzu3Ia4xw

Looks like Fragor Prime and Akstiletto Prime

Also 18.8.2 in (interim build before U19)
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/641863-hallowed-guardian-1882-status-in-certification/

Dude, a new female frame!!!!

tumblr_n701e8p8AX1tb8nvco1_500.gif

frizby

If anybody gets the idea that they might want to grind out new sabotages and see if they can farm up the parts for the Xiphos ship...

Don't.

I tried sabotage for the Fuselage, got the part in like huh....35 runs, some cache locations are crazy and the sabotage itselft is boring, not rewarding enough and time consuming doing it solo.

Cmagus

Just started playing this and just hit 13. The game is a ton of fun so far and I'm currently enjoying working towards finishing my first warframe blueprint and my first bow blueprint.

VariantX

If anybody gets the idea that they might want to grind out new sabotages and see if they can farm up the parts for the Xiphos ship...

Don't.

I applied this thinking a long time ago. Its why I don't get new primes until months or even years after they've come out. Sure it takes me forever to get new stuff, but at the very least, get to keep my sanity. I pretty much have also sworn off archwing for this very reason because of how much is currently crammed into two drop tables instead of spreading it out.

Amon37

I ran 5 of those Sabotage missions solo and I was done. I just hate there are 3 extra ships and they are horrible to obtain.

Cmagus

Took me a bit to figure out
General Sargas Ruk
. I'm still trying to get him down because I need his drops for my Ember Warframe.

frizby

I ran 5 of those Sabotage missions solo and I was done. I just hate there are 3 extra ships and they are horrible to obtain.

To be fair, the Scimitar isn't too bad since you can use beacons to summon Stalker and Zanuka, and the G3 usually show up in the LOR raid. It's also the best looking ship IMO.

I tried sabotage for the Fuselage, got the part in like huh....35 runs, some cache locations are crazy and the sabotage itselft is boring, not rewarding enough and time consuming doing it solo.

I've probably doubled that and nothing. But I've gotten exceptionally efficient at finding the caches on the corpus tile set.

Loving Inaros so far. He's got a nice mix of unique powers. Its also great to be able to shrug off no-shield nightmare missions or run Orokin Derelict Vaults with the Decayed Dragon Key.

But man I am not into the changes to high level Corpus missions now. The mix of Bursas, Combas and endless sapper drones is not in any way enjoyable or even fair to fight, and its made Sabotage missions much harder to run solo. Not a fan of any of these changes.

I think the big mistake DE has made is to push power nullification as much as they do. It removes any sense of balance for the frames with weaker defenses, as those frames rely upon their powers more than the others even just to keep them in the fight.

Cmagus

Finally got all my parts made for my Ember Warframe and that's currently being crafted for another two days. I'm excited to get the new warframe and I've been reading up on builds. I've made some new weapons as well but I wanna wait and level it all together. In the meantime I still need to gather mats for my Hind rifle which is gonna take awhile.

I need to get moving on unlocking more planets as well. Currently I'm on Phobos but right now it's proving a bit challenging so I've been leveling up my current gear. It looks like Pluto is one of the better places to level up quicker. My PSN is Eight_C as well if we have a clan for GAF.

VariantX

Apprently, Warframe got more 2 more trophies. I thought there was a trophy limit for F2P games that didn't have purchaseable DLC.

Top Bottom