• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe Xbox One Clan/Discussion Thread

Gonna hop on later, play at least 'til Destiny unlocks at 3am :) Hope some of you guys will be on, gotta grind for that clan key/new primary weapon.

Olde_Tyme_Ninja

Neo Member
I'm starting to really get into this and would love to dig deeper into it and playing with a clan sounds awesome. I love the whole everyone contributes ideas in it. If there is room my GT: Olde Tyme Ninja

Tsukumo

Yeah, ditto :p They drop in groups of ~50, but that doesn't help much when the drop rate is atrocious.

Resources drop more consistently from lockers and chests than enemies. Do a solo run on Exterminate on Mercury and inspect every nook and cranny: you should get plenty if you explore the entire map. Or do a team run: a lot of players like to rush the map and the enemies, they won't notice if you are farming or fighting. And if you are fighting they will make sure to hit your enemy before you do XD so take advantage of their one-man -show and farm. Wouldn't do this on Defense or Survival missions though.
If you wanna try a solo stealth run, buy the codex: not only unlocks important info for the enemy drops, it also acts a see through walls and highlights both enemies and chest (and hidden chests).

Resources drop more consistently from lockers and chests than enemies. Do a solo run on Exterminate on Mercury and inspect every nook and cranny: you should get plenty if you explore the entire map. Or do a team run: a lot of players like to rush the map and the enemies, they won't notice if you are farming or fighting. And if you are fighting they will make sure to hit your enemy before you do XD so take advantage of their one-man -show and farm. Wouldn't do this on Defense or Survival missions though.
If you wanna try a solo stealth run, buy the codex: not only unlocks important info for the enemy drops, it also acts a see through walls and highlights both enemies and chest (and hidden chests).

Will have to try that, thanks.

Special C

Ok, so I started building a Forma for our trading post. It would be great if someone could contribute the 3000 nano-spores.

Also need to start collecting Nano spores and Forma for the cross connector hallway.

I'm sure everyone is busy with destiny though :)

Anyone know if there is a good source for Xbox One alerts? There is a twitter for PS4 and PC. I can't get the Smartglass companion to work.

I'm in! Warframe will be my "Destiny" experience on XB1, since I bought Destiny for PS4.

I'm down to be in the clan.

GT: Judge Bergan

jem0208

What the hell can you buy with credits?

I really enjoy playing this game but the pay model it has is absolutely awful. I've been stuck with my first selection of weapons for the past 6 hours. Getting kinda tired of it.

I tried to get on and farm for resources last night so I can build my clan key. I did my rank up challenge first, it froze up when I finished that. I quit out and tried to restart the game but it wouldnt launch. I even did a hard reset of my XB1. It was so frustrating, they need to fix this shit fast.

I really enjoy playing this game but the pay model it has is absolutely awful. I've been stuck with my first selection of weapons for the past 6 hours. Getting kinda tired of it.

You can buy blueprints with credits, which you can eventually use to make new weapons (with a lot of resources.)

jem0208

You can buy blueprints with credits, which you can eventually use to make new weapons (with a lot of resources.)
I know, however I've been playing for hours and I'm no where near getting enough resources for a new gun.

There's also the fact that to get enough platinum to buy most guns you need to spend £16. Which is absolutely insane.

Where do you buy blueprints from?

Market place, right side console on ship.

I know, however I've been playing for hours and I'm no where near getting enough resources for a new gun.

There's also the fact that to get enough platinum to buy most guns you need to spend £16. Which is absolutely insane.

Well, there is at least the MK1-Braton to Braton upgrade you can do with credits.
The boltor is also easy on resources.

As for getting enough resources, it's easier if you can get someone to carry you through missions. Otherwise, survival is the best game mode to collect resources. Since enemies will flock toward you and you can usually camp a capsule for a good period of time.

You should never need to use plat to buy weapons.

Rockyrock

I've hit a brick wall, I've leveled everything to 30 but I can't get past that first stupid defense mission on Phobos.

get got stuck on that one with my buddy tonight too.

Although im pretty sure it had something to do with him impulse buying Rhino and trying to beat it with a low level warframe.

I've hit a brick wall, I've leveled everything to 30 but I can't get past that first stupid defense mission on Phobos.

Time to forma those weapons or invest to Dojo weapons

Blueprints and upgrading mods via fusion cores mainly, you will spend tons of credits building serration mod.

Special C

I built another Forma and Contributed the Nano spores to the trading post. It will be finished building in about 20 hr.

I really need some help getting the rest of the dojo up and running. I got my forma from a blueprint drop in a level 1 tower. Not sure the best way to get them. Nano spores can be farmed on Saturn. I think there is a Saturn mission that drops a lot of them but I can't quite remember which one it is.

Olde_Tyme_Ninja

Neo Member
Sorry it is taking me so long to get in I didn't realize I needed at key to join a clan as well as to join one. I'll be adding what I can when it is done

Did they make the game harder? I soloed almost all the levels when this came out On ps4 but now I can't even levels on mercury with 4 people.

singhr1

Finally the first update arrived. Voice chat, matchmaking/grouping, and blueprint fixes. Now if they could optimize it better, the framerate is atrocious at times, even with settings turned down.

singhr1

I added the remaining nanospores required, the ~1700 or so. Now just the forma.

Also started building my Ember, Boltor, and Orthos. 3 days to build a warframe is crazy long.

I added a forma to the clan dojo last night. I am so annoyed by this game right now. I spent 4 hours trying to do the survival mission on Mercury for Blind Rage, and it seems impossible. They would only do one air drop at a time and they would be spaced out so much that our oxygen would always hit zero before 10 minutes.

Special C

I added a forma to the clan dojo last night. I am so annoyed by this game right now. I spent 4 hours trying to do the survival mission on Mercury for Blind Rage, and it seems impossible. They would only do one air drop at a time and they would be spaced out so much that our oxygen would always hit zero before 10 minutes.

Some key points for Survival (you may already know this)

1. Don't ever use a life support capsule unless you are below 70%. I like to wait until 60% just in case people grab some life support drops from enemies so I don't wase any.

2. You don't have to run right to the next pod as soon as it's ready if you are fighting a good bit of enemies. It's important to keep killing stuff in order to get the life support drops from enemies.

I got that one on the first try (maybe I had a good group) but I actually got stuck on the defense mission on earth. Failed on 4 attempts.

Thanks for the contributions everyone!

yep, just got one last night.

Also heads-up for everyone the alert mission rewards on Sunday include 1 forma and 1 forma blueprint.

Hopefully they will be doable missions, sucks that they give good rewards on a Sunday though since so many people will be busy with football that day.

Rockyrock

Hopefully they will be doable missions, sucks that they give good rewards on a Sunday though since so many people will be busy with football that day.

Yea I haven't felt the missions this week have been too tough, although I usually play with one of my firends and we both have pretty good gear. I can see how lower level players might have an issue though, but that's what matchmaking is for.

As for the time youy do have 24 hours to complete them before they disappear so you'll have plenty of time to get them in before/after the games.

Special C

Now that the cross connector is finished, I've started 2 Reactors on either side since we are out of energy. I contributed everything for one Reactor except the forma.

We'll need a total of 3 cross connectors and 2 reactors to get all the space we need to build all of the research labs. The dojo may not be pretty but I'm just going for efficiency as of right now.

I decided to pass on the Training Ground and Obstacle course so we can get research quicker.

Special C

Today A Forma and a Forma BP are going to be available via a 24 hr alert. This is a great chance to get what we need to get the dojo ready for research!

We need 2 reactors, 3 hallways, and the 5 research buildings. That's 11 Forma Can we get one person to build one room each? Quote post and fill in name if you can help.

Reactor 1: Special C
Reactor 2: Blind Boy Grunt
Hallway 1:
Oracle:
Chem Lab:
Hallway 2:
Energy Lab:
Tenino Lab:
Hallway 3:
Bio Lab:
Orokin Lab:

singhr1

Today A Forma and a Forma BP are going to be available via a 24 hr alert. This is a great chance to get what we need to get the dojo ready for research!

We need 2 reactors, 3 hallways, and the 5 research buildings. That's 11 Forma Can we get one person to build one room each? Quote post and fill in name if you can help.

Hallway 1: SwathingLeopard
Oracle:
Chem Lab:
Hallway 2:
Energy Lab:
Tenino Lab:
Hallway 3:
Bio Lab:
Orokin Lab:

Yup, just got it and the blueprint. I can do Hallway 1 i guess.

Hallway 1:
Oracle:
Chem Lab:
Hallway 2:
Energy Lab:
Tenino Lab: AlmostMilk
Hallway 3:
Bio Lab:
Orokin Lab:

I can get the Tenno Lab going.