• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Was the Kanye and Kim Wedding a Complete Disaster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
C2QdcJF.jpg

Um...LOL

Not to mention the mass shooting that took attention away from it.

And ugh at Jaden Smith. Everything about the kid annoys me.

wow, it's like that Hasselhoff special that he paid a ton of money to launch his new album that unfortunately got aired the same time as the OJ Simpson highway chase.

What.
A.
Disaster.

todahawk

Will Smith‘s son Jaden wore a white Batman costume and ran around like a chicken with its head cut off from 8:30 p.m. until 10:25 p.m., batting glasses off tables whenever he came to an empty seat, smashing them on the ground. Vogue Italia’s editor in chief, Franca Sozzani, was getting irritated because he kept coming up behind her and throwing his cape over her head.

I don't give two shits about Kanye or Kim but I'd pay good money to see a video of that shit right there...

edit:

HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT.

static pics are a great start.

Just wow.

Grinchy

Banned
After reading the thread title I thought "OH MY GOD WHY DO YOU CARE?!?!" but then when I saw what it was about I felt bad as it was hilarious.

Apologies OP.

No apology necessary, lol. I would have had the same thought as I read the thread title. And, like you, I also would have clicked on it anyway.

I'm annoyed by both of these people, so I hope that all of this stuff is true.

Szeth

By the end of the story I was thoroughly convinced it was all made up and just a joke article, but those pictures... Holy shit. I don't know what to believe now

Jado

Banned
Any other accounts verifying this mess? Any photos of the giant toilet box? This shit is surreal, but the Jaden pics confirm at least some of this living shitstorm is real.

Leunam

Not sure if those are real. The dude and the girl look like they might be cropped out of a red carpet shoot or something. They're not looking at the camera.

Ominym

Banned
Kids are always annoying at weddings. I don't know why I expected Jayden Smith to not be.

But holy shit he took it to a whole new level.

.GqueB.

Banned
He said he’d be happy with a glass of water, and was told after his performance, “Thank you, but it’s time for you to get in your car and go home.” Bye-bye to one of the greatest living Italian vocalists of all time.

This made me laugh so hard for some reason. Just give the man a glass of water.

Artanisix

Kanye returned one hour before the wedding and didn’t like the all-white bar that was in front of the Gold Toilet Tower. He took a saw and started sawing it in half himself. Two men held the bar stable as he sawed, and sawed, into the bar, defacing the entire front, screaming at everyone around him. He said it looked like a bar from Texas. Then he ordered two pieces of raw wood to be nailed onto the front of the bar. Once the wood was in place, “Now,” he said, “it’s art.” The Italian construction teams looked at this guy and couldn’t believe what they were seeing.

i'm laughing so fucking hard

kanye is my goddamn hero

Zoe

Huh, just realized Utada Hikaru's wedding was the same weekend. I'm surprised the paparazzi even bothered :lol

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
There is no way this can all be true, surely they made a load of this up and then used the ridiculous Batman pictures to make it seem believable.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Lol

"I just want a glass of water."

"You can't sit down so you can't have water, you blind old man. Time to leave. "

Kurdel

Banned
White Batman Jayden was the point where I stopped reading, clearly bullshit.

Until I saw those pics.

I mean, odds are someone just looked at all the wedding pictures and made a beievable narrative, but it's still hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom