• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Was the Kanye and Kim Wedding a Complete Disaster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grinchy

Banned
No, you shouldn't be "ready" because one grain of truth doesn't somehow validate the rest of the article. For all I know he dressed that way towards the end of the party and just took pics dressed like Batman.

BS "reporting" from a BS, disgusting publication.

I'm not saying I believe all of it, but is there some reason why you don't? Other than being a fan of Kanye for some reason and not wanting any of this to be true, of course.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
You tell me

image.php

BoeK_fVIIAAW_8d.jpg

Is that Johnny Depp?

CrunchyB

I now believe everything mentioned in the OP is true.

All evidence pointing to the contrary is obviously a cover-up by Kanye's PR team.

Courage

I'm not saying I believe all of it, but is there some reason why you don't? Other than being a fan of Kanye for some reason and not wanting any of this to be true, of course.

Because of the track record most of these publications have shitting on him and Kim. I'm not saying it should all be serious and we should all be sucking his dick, but it's a constant barrage of mockery and ridicule, which probably makes him act the way he does.

And just NY Post in general. My grandma with dementia that's half deaf probably has a more credible account of what happened during the wedding.

Sending this to everyone I know.

I was tired of heating about the wedding, and my distain for the whole thing along with the hilarity of this makes me want it to be true so, so much.

Polari

Because of the track record most of these publications have shitting on him and Kim. I'm not saying it should all be serious and we should all be sucking his dick, but it's a constant barrage of mockery and ridicule, which probably makes him act the way he does.

And just NY Post in general. My grandma with dementia that's half deaf probably has a more credible account of what happened during the wedding.

lol, you can't really think Kanye is a giant doucher because of the NY Post.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
tbh, I feel bad for Jaden. You look at his tweets and stuff like this and it's readily apparent that the kid's got mental health problems and I wouldn't be surprised if instead of getting him treatment for it the parents are just trying to ignore it and keep him out of the limelight as much as possible and only in a controlled environment where they're present to watch out for him. What's scientology's view on mental health treatment?
Apparently the treatment is to join another cult. I've heard that's what him and his sister are involved in, run by a guy with a notorious past.

Blearth

Banned

What if I like crazy Kanye?

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
White Batman Jayden was the point where I stopped reading, clearly bullshit.

Until I saw those pics.

I mean, odds are someone just looked at all the wedding pictures and made a beievable narrative, but it's still hilarious.

If he wore a white batman outfit and was totally calm and collected the entire time, would that be any less ridiculous?

Epcott

Please tell me either this is a lie, or the result of a few grams of coke given to every guest with complimentary razor blade at the start of the wedding.

[Kanye returned one hour before the wedding and didn’t like the all-white bar that was in front of the Gold Toilet Tower. He took a saw and started sawing it in half himself. Two men held the bar stable as he sawed, and sawed, into the bar, defacing the entire front, screaming at everyone around him. He said it looked like a bar from Texas. Then he ordered two pieces of raw wood to be nailed onto the front of the bar. Once the wood was in place, “Now,” he said, “it’s art.” The Italian construction teams looked at this guy and couldn’t believe what they were seeing.

Anyone with MS Paint skills want to try recreating this work of art?

Kusagari

I think the most amazing thing about this is Kanye and Kim not going insane and losing it on Bat Jaden running around their wedding.

You figure that would piss off two divas.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
"The ideal celebrity...the ideal art."

Yeah, all this shit is true.

You can't really call it a disaster if the bride and groom actually got married.

And Bat Jaden is just too damn much. Will and Jada, come get your child!

Kusagari

So, Bat Jaden isn't the first time the young Smith has masqueraded as a superhero.

He also apparently goes on dates dressed as Iron Man:

o-JADEN-SMITH-IRON-MAN-570.jpg

So, Bat Jaden isn't the first time the young Smith has masqueraded as a superhero.

He also apparently goes on dates dressed as Iron Man:

o-JADEN-SMITH-IRON-MAN-570.jpg

I think this picture sends the wrong message to GAF members who have trouble talking to girls. Now they're going to double down on the weird shit thinking it works.

ckohler

What's sad is that we could take away all their power to be idiots and assholes if we simply ignored them...but too may people won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom