• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Was the Kanye and Kim Wedding a Complete Disaster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahasverus

Is any of this...not complete bullshit?

You tell me

image.php

BoeK_fVIIAAW_8d.jpg

.GqueB.

Banned
White Batman Jayden was the point where I stopped reading, clearly bullshit.

Until I saw those pics.

I mean, odds are someone just looked at all the wedding pictures and made a beievable narrative, but it's still hilarious.

Very good point.

Kanye returned one hour before the wedding and didn’t like the all-white bar that was in front of the Gold Toilet Tower. He took a saw and started sawing it in half himself. Two men held the bar stable as he sawed, and sawed, into the bar, defacing the entire front, screaming at everyone around him. He said it looked like a bar from Texas. Then he ordered two pieces of raw wood to be nailed onto the front of the bar. Once the wood was in place, “Now,” he said, “it’s art.” The Italian construction teams looked at this guy and couldn’t believe what they were seeing.

Incredible

Kusagari

Someone had to have seen Jaden Batman, knowing that was the most unbelievable thing, and crafted the rest of this around people seeing those pics and then believing the rest.

royalan

The most unbelievable part was that Kim showed up 45 minutes late to her own wedding.

But watch her be early for the divorce.

Grinchy

Banned
Earlier, Kim had come out to check the venue. A lone spotlight was shining on the terrace as she walked out. She stopped with the beam focused on her crotch. She was furious that a beam of light had hit her crotch (even though she was the one who walked into the beam) and started screaming, ran over to the electrical boards and unplugged the entire circuit. This shut down half the lights on the cocktail area. It also turned out the lights in the bathrooms, so the Gold Toilet Tower was dark inside, and everyone was too afraid to plug the lights back in.

I liked this part too. It's just something crazy that I could actually believe.

I believe all of this.

If I had a time machine, I would go back and tell Will Smith, WILL, **Doc brown voice** YOUR KIDS**Doc Brown voice**, and show him that picture.

I wish life was always this absurd. I love it.

oneils

This is a great fucking story.

I'm just going to go ahead and believe every single word of it. I don't even care.

Bebpo

Banned
tbh, I feel bad for Jaden. You look at his tweets and stuff like this and it's readily apparent that the kid's got mental health problems and I wouldn't be surprised if instead of getting him treatment for it the parents are just trying to ignore it and keep him out of the limelight as much as possible and only in a controlled environment where they're present to watch out for him. What's scientology's view on mental health treatment?

BadAss2961

Kanye returned one hour before the wedding and didn’t like the all-white bar that was in front of the Gold Toilet Tower. He took a saw and started sawing it in half himself. Two men held the bar stable as he sawed, and sawed, into the bar, defacing the entire front, screaming at everyone around him. He said it looked like a bar from Texas. Then he ordered two pieces of raw wood to be nailed onto the front of the bar. Once the wood was in place, “Now,” he said, “it’s art.” The Italian construction teams looked at this guy and couldn’t believe what they were seeing.

As for the guests: Will Smith‘s son Jaden wore a white Batman costume and ran around like a chicken with its head cut off from 8:30 p.m. until 10:25 p.m., batting glasses off tables whenever he came to an empty seat, smashing them on the ground. Vogue Italia’s editor in chief, Franca Sozzani, was getting irritated because he kept coming up behind her and throwing his cape over her head.
GEkPAGf.gif

Please be real.

Loved it. Good read.

Especially the bit about the beam of light on the crotch of his wife. Hilarious. I might use that in a novel, sometime.

PaulloDEC

Obviously fake. And judging by the tone, it was most likely written by individuals jealous of success and wealth.

To echo everyone else in this thread, if Jaden Smith really did show up to an adult function dressed in a white Batman costume, I'm ready to believe just about anything. Especially a pair of arrogant, spoiled divas acting like arrogant, spoiled divas.

Courage

To echo everyone else in this thread, if Jaden Smith really did show up to an adult function dressed in a white Batman costume, I'm ready to believe just about anything. Especially a pair of arrogant, spoiled divas acting like arrogant, spoiled divas.

No, you shouldn't be "ready" because one grain of truth doesn't somehow validate the rest of the article. For all I know he dressed that way towards the end of the party and just took pics dressed like Batman.

BS "reporting" from a BS, disgusting publication.

Weetrick

No, you shouldn't be "ready" because one grain of truth doesn't somehow validate the rest of the article. For all I know he dressed that way towards the end of the party and just took pics dressed like Batman.

BS "reporting" from a BS, disgusting publication.

He wants to believe.

Enosh

I got to the 45 min speech about himself and the white batman costume and decided that this is some joke site ala onion, clicked the link and saw a photo of a white batman costume

I'm so confused right now :/
edit: well pic might be fake

PaulloDEC

Maybe, but it'd still have been one of the least likely parts of the whole story. I find absolutely nothing shocking or unbelievable about the parts where Kanye and the wife act like spoiled children. If anything, I'd expect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom