• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Was the Kanye and Kim Wedding a Complete Disaster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do people NOT believe this is true? The 2 biggest self centered celebrities getting married wasting thousands of dollars over petty things? Sounds like a Kanye/Kim wedding to me.

Jarmel

Banned
Bofljh_CYAAKOlL.jpg

Now all I need are some Golden Toilet pictures and I completely believe.

theJohann

If the influx of Chinese billionaires/millionaires has taught us anything, it's money can't buy taste and class. And they don't get much more tasteless and classlessness than Kim & Kanye. I also might add my respect for Will Smith is out the window... control your son bruh!

Pardon?

Dude Abides

Banned
I don't understand why people find it so hard to believe this story - didn't even need the pictures considering how trashy, juvenile and self centered these celebrities are.

They are essentially freaks built to our amusement by those who surround them. It might be tragic in a sense, considering the inevitable downward spiral, but reading that story still makes me :

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5rhytYH2F1r5g67po1_500.gif[img][/QUOTE]

That's the power of fanboyism.

Keikaku

Coming from Kanye and Kim, I can totally see this as being all completely true. I look forward to seeing more pics leak out. It's a little amazing to me that some people are still like "It's got a heavy dose of bullshit with some nuggets of truth sprinkled in!" Has there ever been any evidence that these two people have any concept of common sense, moderation or taste?

At this point, I get the feeling that we could have full video of the event filmed from a GoPro attached to Kanye's head and even as we can watch him raving and ranting while sawing the bar in half and Andrea Bocelli wanders around sadly asking for water some people here will still say "OK, so that part is true but the rest? All made up, man!"

Confirmation bias: The Thread™

If the influx of Chinese billionaires/millionaires has taught us anything, it's money can't buy taste and class. And they don't get much more tasteless and classlessness than Kim & Kanye. I also might add my respect for Will Smith is out the window... control your son bruh!

ieaYPtaexGjn2.gif

IISANDERII

I wonder how many people declined their invitations ; I woulda made certain to have an airtight excuse for getting out of it.

And why is it MASSIVE? Would have been pretty awesome if engraved into the stone in a tasteful manner.

Yeah, I didn't imagine huge capital letters.

It's a dumb idea anyway - not only was it impossible to move people about or correct the spelling, it makes the table look like some kind of celebrity war memorial.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
"You Italians don't understand my minimalist style."

I hope once in my life, I'm in a situation where saying that would be appropriate.

Diablos

This is Kim and Kanye we're talking about here; why should it come as any surprise that it was a disaster? We don't really know, but I would not be surprised at all. They are both incredibly stupid, disgusting human beings, with nothing interesting to say. They're meant to be!

KevinRo

I wish I was 16 and I could wear a fucking white batman suit to a famous wedding. lol I can't stop laughing at the thought of him clapping in that suit with a grin on his face.

Trey

This is Kim and Kanye we're talking about here; why should it come as any surprise that it was a disaster? We don't really know, but I would not be surprised at all. They are both incredibly stupid, disgusting human beings, with nothing interesting to say. They're meant to be!

All untrue and unnecessary. The last of which is observably false considering it has intrigue in this forum to the tune of a 400 post thread.

Yea, really. If you piss millions of dollars down the drain on a golden toilet while people around the world die of treatable diseases, you're a shit human being.

So basically almost everyone is a shit human being; and we're all simply just arguing shades? I mean if you piss away $40 on jeans instead of $9.99 jeans from Walmart, while people around the world die of treatable diseases, you're a shit human being. Hell if you piss away $9.99 on some jeans instead of getting a pair form a thriftstore for $2.99 you're a shit human being going by your argument.

Randoug

Banned
I never understand why people have so much hate for kanye when there are politicians actually destroying people's lifestyle that get away unbashed by the public.

THIS part is the only one which made me laugh. everything else either shocked me, or made me like "meh, they're spoiled celebrities, no wonder.
The drunk woman spent the rest of the night passed out on the ottoman, while the Bieber fan was taken to the hospital. Bieber never showed up.

Damn... Mental illness, infinite money, and nobody telling you to fix your shit is a BAAAAAAAAAAD combo.
yuuuuup..
I think this picture sends the wrong message to GAF members who have trouble talking to girls. Now they're going to double down on the weird shit thinking it works.
hahahaha I think so too

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
So basically almost everyone is a shit human being; and we're all simply just arguing shades? I mean if you piss away $40 on jeans instead of $9.99 jeans from Walmart, while people around the world die of treatable diseases, you're a shit human being. Hell if you piss away $9.99 on some jeans instead of getting a pair form a thriftstore for $2.99 you're a shit human being going by your argument.
He's talking about grossly conspicuous consumption, not about using the $10 you saved on jeans to donate to a cause. I guarantee you one of the two has a bigger impact on the world.

Just read this comment on reddit:

If anyone here saw the SNL skit, Kimye Talk Show, Kanye in the talk show said he designed his wedding outfit, which was a batman costume with a white mask. So maybe Jaden Smith is referencing that and poking fun at Kanye.

VZbs11i.png

riotous

Banned
It's quite possible they'll profit from the wedding no matter how much money they spent.

But neither are known for their philanthropy; however there is always time to change. People who hoard money throughout most of their life and then become more giving at old age have more to give than people who constantly give the shirts off their backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom