• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Was the Kanye and Kim Wedding a Complete Disaster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanoff

Almost any other couple i'd disregard this out of hand.

But the massive narciscism displayed by both of them before this makes all of this unfortunately realistic and probably true.

The golden toilet tower i heard about before the wedding.

Jangocube

Banned
Oh god, that story is great. Kanye being a drama queen? Ya don't say!

And the whole Jaden thing just takes it to a whole different level.

All you have to do is read some Will Smith's views on parenting to realize why Jaden is the way he is. The wedding however doesn't sound like a disaster but the best thing ever. The divorce proceedings certainly have a lot to live up to.

Jenov

holy shit those pics, lolol its gotta be somewhat true. and hah it looks like they got the devil presiding over the wedding there too. so awesome.

Kusagari

Holy Bat Jaden photo!! This keeps getting more true.

PILpncl.jpg

This picture is really something else. You've got Kanye and Kim walking down the aisle to meet Jaden Smith in a Batman costume and a large man who appears to either be cosplaying as a lobster or the Devil.

riotous

Banned
This picture is really something else. You've got Kanye and Kim walking down the aisle to meet Jaden Smith in a Batman costume and a large man who appears to either be cosplaying as a lobster or the Devil.

It looks like them after they've left the aisle together.

They are walking behind those chairs and people are turned around.

Only Jaden is in between the chairs and Kanye, as if he ran back there or something.

LOL

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I chuckled a bit with everything until the Andrea part. Man, why'd you do that to a blind, humble guy. Assholes.

Blearth

Banned
Almost any other couple i'd disregard this out of hand.

But the massive narciscism displayed by both of them before this makes all of this unfortunately realistic and probably true.

The golden toilet tower i heard about before the wedding.
Unfortunately?

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Why do you want the world to be so fucking boring?

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I bet Kanye asked for the pope to be there.

Can't believe Ghost Face rapped with this twat.

Thorakai

I don't care if the rest of the story is false, Jaden dressing up as Batman at Kanye/Kim's wedding is the best thing ever.

I don't care if the rest of the story is false, Jaden dressing up as Batman at Kanye/Kim's wedding is the best thing ever.

It would be amazing if it were some kind of commentary on the whole event but I feel like there is something legitimately wrong with his upbringing and I'm afraid of the adult he's going to become. :I

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
As someone who used to build custom houses for very rich people (including what was, at the time, the most expensive house in California) and has worked on several hundred weddings, (although the most expensive was only about $600,000, not counting dresses or lodging) I believe every detail.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
It would be amazing if it were some kind of commentary on the whole event but I feel like there is something legitimately wrong with his upbringing and I'm afraid of the adult he's going to become. :I

At first it seems kinda strange, but thin that of a 16 year old mind, a spoiled one at that. He's probably going to tell all his friends "LOL I DRESSED UP AS BATMAN AT KIMYES WEDDING"

riotous

Banned

It's a prank.

I think it's kind of funny and ballsy.

But Jaden does seam like kind of a turd. Maybe he's just messing around though.

Or for all we know, Kanye told him to do that, and knit his suit.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Jaden's just following in Yeezy's footsteps.

kim-kanye-costume-3_4_r560.jpeg

I forsee lots of drug offenses in his future. You can tell his parents haven't set up any boundaries for him or his sister.

Dennis

Banned
Andrea Bocelli sang during Kim’s processional. The blind opera legend had been asked as a guest, but the wedding planners hadn’t provided a seat for him. He said he’d be happy with a glass of water, and was told after his performance, “Thank you, but it’s time for you to get in your car and go home.”

Sneds

This is what happens when a bunch of 'artists' have essentially infinite money. In their minds they are the most important people to walk the earth. Everything is 'art' and everyone needs to bow down in their presence.

Kinda reminds me of the attitude of Labeouf in: Seagulls

Eric Cantana came up with that quote about seagulls about 20 years ago.

Considering the parties involved, there is absolutely no way anything can automatically be dismissed as fake. Did all that happen? Probably not, but I damn sure wouldn't be surprised either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom