• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Was working out by the goat Tom Brady today and didn’t even notice

Azzurri

I’m in Vegas for my bros bday. I’m staying at the Fontainebleau and was working out this morning like at 7am since time difference kill’s me.

Anyways I’m in the squat rack doing some legs and some guy with his friend come in beside me in the other, wasn’t paying attention for like 5 min until I actually looked over, and was like lmao That’s Tom Brady.

Tbh, he was much smaller in person than I thought. Tv makes him look big, I mean he’s taller but not as tall as I thought he’d be. His friend or trainer was some short dude which I found funny.

Anyways I thought I’d share. I was going to say Go buckeyes since I was wearing one of my OSU long sleeves but I didn’t care to bother him.

His friend or trainer was some short dude which I found funny.
You're basically a nobody if you' not 2 meters tall.

VBLgl0y.gif

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
There’s been some Tom Brady headlines action, especially the fact that the patriots are super terrible without him and might start the 2024 season 0-6, he’s doing commentary this year, seems like he wants to own a team or coach and I’ll defend Tom Brady as a player and quarterback to the end, outside of the New York giants yeah Tom Brady is looked at as the greatest, barely any injuries, the bucs thing.

Excited Lets Go GIF by New England Patriots
Tom Brady Football GIF by Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Azzurri

Facts. Seems like every celebrity I’ve run into is a runt, except Vince Vaughn

Yea, I saw Vince Vaughn last time in Vegas as the Wynn, he was filming a movie. And in person he's a big, lost a lot of weight too. This was in May, he was at the bar at 4 in the am.

Last edited:

Lunarorbit

Gold Member

Did u see the goat benching ??

Huge pats fan but I never watch any Brady stuff. Still haven't seen the roast yet.

245lbs! Nice! Brady looks good too. I was getting worried for awhile there starting with that last bucs season. He was looking skeletal towards the end with his cheeks really sunken in.

Audiophile

The trick is to use the metric system..

180cm = "tall"
182cm = "tall" (me)
183cm = "also tall"

5ft 11 = "short"
5ft 11.65 = "stop pretending you're tall bro"
6ft = "tall"

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
I worked out by Tom Brady one time and he noticed me. He told me I would have made a great lineman.

Top Bottom