• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WEDNESDAYTON PT 3 or: How sony fans stopped worrying and learned to love the bomba

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Like the Sun sure to rise everyday, the PS3 will dispel its moment of darkness. Prayers on the wind, kisses from an angel, Butterfly kisses from God and FFVIIr for the PS3.

soul

03:33.34 - Kazuo Hirai takes to the stage. He comes out to the middle and bows and everyone claps. He's doing his speech in Japanese, as you may have realised, so our quotes are from the official translation.

Synless

Y2Kev said:
after 1up corrected their blog i lost all hope

so i'm back to neutral now

bring on the ideas for the future :(
they corrected it? what the FFVII? it's still the same as it was for me.

Tim-E

IGN said:
6:31 p.m. --"It's starting now," Anoop writes. "It's a large event hall in one section of the Makuhari Messe, just outside the show floor. They stuck the press in back like always, so I can't get any good pictures of Kaz-baby."

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Sallokin

Oh man I'm literally crapping my brains out right now with my laptop on a nice little table in front of me. The only thing that can quell the fire coming out of my ass is FF7r. Make it so!

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
It still says FFVII Remake. I'm closing that live blogging (got two others going anyway).

Patrick Klepek

furiously molesting tim burton
cloud.jpg

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Eurogamer Live Blogging WINS. This auto-update thing is cool.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Grecco said:
hes only doing it to catch people unexpected then the meteor will hit.
Yeah, he will pull a Kutaragi and announce the price cut at the end of the Q&A session when live bloggers are closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom