• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WEDNESDAYTON PT 3 or: How sony fans stopped worrying and learned to love the bomba

Status
Not open for further replies.
sniff.JPG

He will be missed.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Is it *possible* the FF7 thing they saw is for that compilation thing we already debated on the floor plans??

Patrick Klepek

furiously molesting tim burton
Sorry, rephrased. FF7 is listed on the theater page. Sam shouldn't have said it was necessarily the remake, but it's listed right next to FF13. I have no other information other than the calls I'm getting from the guys there...

Amir0x

Banned
you guys please don't do this to yourselves, exXy and Jeremy and talking about the EXACT same thing we had a thread about the other day

eXxy said:
Sorry, rephrased. FF7 is listed on the theater page. Sam shouldn't have said it was necessarily the remake, but it's listed right next to FF13. I have no other information other than the calls I'm getting from the guys there...

what

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
eXxy said:

Probably the compilation thing.

But for Y2Kev's sake I hope its the remake :lol :lol

Crushed

Fry Daddy
He says "Final Fantasy 7" (no details) are listed at the Square Enix theater.

...Didn't we have a thread about this a week or so ago, and came to the conclusion that it was probably FF7 Compilation stuff?

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
eXxy said:

:rofl

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

This apprehension must be like the same feeling the 3 Kings felt when Jesus came unto the world. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH MOTHERFUCKERS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

acklame

eXxy said:
i knew it's something like t hat :lol

Scotch

03:26.46 -

They haven't announced a price cut yet. I mean, the conference hasn't started, but you can still write that on your blog now if you want to go to bed.

<3 Eurogamer

jesus christ. They always categorize their slew of spinoffs as Final Fantasy 7. cocktease total
probably

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
eXxy said:

It's too late. What have you done...

eXxy said:

VanDamme.gif

Ryu

Posting in a legendary thread.

If nothing good comes of this, at least the MGS4 trailer earlier today was awesome. I really can't ask for anything more beyond that.

Mojovonio

Banned
6:14: Alrighty, lady is on the loudspeaker saying that people should get seated and that it's starting soon! This event is funny actually, the press gets totally stuck in the back.

The Tokyo Game Show is now officially underway! First up for me is to head over to the big Sony keynote from Kaz Hirai. It should be very interesting.
:eek:

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Watch this happen: FF, PSX version, re-released on Blu-Ray with some extras. No remake, just re-released on PS3 Blu-Ray:p

Madman

Where the ZOMG gif when you need it.

Shouldn't have printed the FF thing. It will suck if it turns out to be nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom