• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WEDNESDAYTON PT 3 or: How sony fans stopped worrying and learned to love the bomba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir0x

Banned
hm, showing a graph showing how price cuts help grow sales

This means PS3 iS GOING TO DROP BY 200 BUCKS

just kidding it means...

PS2 @ $99

(haha)

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
X26 said:
Kutaragi is going to come out any minute with a buster sword replica and announce the remake

kutaragi4d.gif

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
X26 said:
Kutaragi is going to come out any minute with a buster sword replica and announce the remake

i have my ticket to tokyo ready to carry him off and place him back in the retirement home

soul

PSP's turn. He's talking about the million-sellers. Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition, GTA Liberty City Stories and Monster Hunter Freedom 2, which is "big in Japan".

WHERE THE F* IS CRISIS CORE?

Elios83

From IGN: Says hardware is doing good sales, as is software. But we're not satisifed with the current situation so we're gong to try to improve.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
BamYouHaveAids said:
Wow this conference is a joke. Sony has shot themselve in the foot, this conference is just showing how much they have truly fallen.

Oh jesus

Crisis

Banned
BamYouHaveAids said:
Wow this conference is a joke. Sony has shot themselve in the foot, this conference is just showing how much they have truly fallen.

... A little premature don't you think?

21:40.57 -

Showing pics of the PSP Lite & Slim. They're out today in Japan you know. They cost 19800 yen. The Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII version launched last week, you may remember.

lol, I think they remember.

21:41.52 -

He's talking about the US bundles with Daxter and Star Wars Battlefront. No sign of Chewbacca, sadly.
:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom