• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WEDNESDAYTON PT 3 or: How sony fans stopped worrying and learned to love the bomba

Status
Not open for further replies.

soul

03:44.19 -
He's clearly a big fan of the PSP multimedia action, and continues to pay tribute to things like the big screen, the MP3 playback and so on and so forth.

Where's what we came here for? MEGATON PLX.

MiamiWesker said:
I still have faith that the amazing is coming.

chewbacca.jpg

rakka

11:45.23 -

He's going to show us what it's all about, he says. He's invited the director of product planning up to demonstrate Remote Play.

11:44.53 -

Sony needs to expand in this direction more, says Kaz. He's talking about PSP Remote Play now - the thing that hooks PSP in to PS3.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Loudninja said:
Well he is talking about games, so that means something

Seems like Kaz is doing the contractually obligated other uses for Playstation Products(TM) portion of the keynote.

Loudninja

Kaz has disappeared into the corner, probably to have a drink and read our Live Text. Hi Kaz. The Remote Play demo is being done on PSP Slim - looks like the silver one.

:lol

IzumiK

Banned
"6:44: He's showing more video/messaging services for Japan -- now he's onto Remote Play...with LAIR? He's invited someone on stage to show off the remote play."

Remoteplayaton?

=O

Are they gonna announce full support for remote play? XD

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Eurogamer said:
He's using the video output on the PSP Slim to hook it up to a massive TV. So, we have a PS3 image on the big screen and then the PSP on a 40" LCD down below. Ah, excess.

:lol

fugimax

I love how his first comment was "SCE needs to get back to basics."

Apparently that means we all need cameras, GPSes, and MP3 players ... to play games ...

ok.

21:47.47 -

Actually, I believe I've got that the wrong way round. The PSP seems to be on the big screen and the PS3 is at the bottom. Silly me. He's using the PSP to turn on the PS3 remotely.

holy shit!!

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
FIRST MEGATON!!

He's using the PSP to turn on the PS3 remotely.
!!

Aalyx

Cool, so they're finally publicising the incredible Remote Play features.

But wait, turn on PS3 with the PSP? Wake-On-LAN confirmed?

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
PS3 Portable!

PSP
RemotePlay
Connect PSP to TV
Play PS3 game on TV far away from the PS3!

Awntawn

18:47.47 -

Actually, I believe I've got that the wrong way round. The PSP seems to be on the big screen and the PS3 is at the bottom. Silly me. He's using the PSP to turn on the PS3 remotely.

OH SHIT WAKE ON LAN CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom