• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WEDNESDAYTON PT 3 or: How sony fans stopped worrying and learned to love the bomba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sypher

Banned
fernoca said:
Well, don't know what to expect..
He likes doing damage control of his own games...but the opposite way. :p

Reviews: "Lair would have been better if the motion controls were optional, not mandatory."
Fanbase: "Lair controls are nice, just need time to get into."
Eggebrecht: "I don't like motion controls and it should be optional in all games"
Fanbase: ":|?"

Damien Crosse avatar!!

IzumiK

Banned
"6:52 p.m. -- He's talking about future of Remote Play. PS3 as a host, three PSPs being used by players to play.Also, two PS3s acting as viewing galleries for the game."

=O!!!

I'ma buy some more PSPs of EVERY colour.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
methane47 said:
4km0uib.png

"I move away from mic to drink a delicious smoothy"
:lol

Loudninja

Sony will be aiming to further enrich the software line-up, he says, and he hopes PS3 will become the core home entertainment system for enjoying digital content

antiloop

castle007 said:
I don't understand how turning on your PS3 with the PSP is helpful.

So far, I am not liking this portable- home console connectivity thing from both Sony and nintendo. IMO the only thing that it might be good for is downloading demos

Or playing God of War 3, GTA4, MGS4 and so on when you are not close to your PS3. Potentially that is ;)

rakka

11:54.40 -

He's referring back to the titles shown at E3 as some of the 40 titles being demoed on the show floor at Sony's booth. He's going to show us some of them now. Trailers.

"he hopes PS3 will become the core home entertainment system for enjoying digital content."

He hopes that it will? Kutaragi would have said "it will", and grinned. Crazy bastard, but you gotta love the man.

Evlar

Banned
MiamiWesker said:
How do you control PS3 games with a PSP?
You... press the buttons.

It's like you're playing your PS3 on a tiny 4.3" screen embedded in a controller. A somewhat gimped controller missing a right analog stick and four buttons.

GHG

fistfulofmetal said:
Kaz: Let me show you my FF7 remakes.

My FF7 remakes

let me show you them

:lol :lol :lol

This is so hilarious watching you guys. I have 0 expectations so anything major is a bonus for me :D .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom