• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WEDNESDAYTON PT 3 or: How sony fans stopped worrying and learned to love the bomba

Status
Not open for further replies.

IzumiK

Banned
"In order for us to clarify the system as a game system, we've announced titles at E3. You will see 40 titles today that are slated for launch on the PS3."

40 titles? =O

The Sphinx said:
You... press the buttons.

It's like you're playing your PS3 on a tiny 4.3" screen embedded in a controller. A somewhat gimped controller missing a right analog stick and four buttons.

Exactly its missing buttons, some games will be downright broken.

castle007 said:
I don't understand how turning on your PS3 with the PSP is helpful.

So far, I am not liking this portable- home console connectivity thing from both Sony and nintendo. IMO the only thing that it might be good for is downloading demos

You can log into a wifi network anywhere and turn on your PS3 via the wifi network. From there you can play games, listen to music, or watch any of the videos that are on your PS3 hard drive. Then when you are done, you can use that same wifi signal to turn your PS3 off when you are done.

Pretty cool.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Amir0x said:
man you guys are setting this shit up for the grandest of falls
No the grandest of falls will be when they actually announce an FFVII remake, the game comes out, and everyone realizes that nostalgia is a cold, cold hearted bitch.

Orin GA

I wish I could hat you to death
Nothings Happening
Nothings happening
Something about a sales chart
Nothings Happening
And its over
Alot of people look pissed

rakka

11:57.33 -

FIFA - SLOW DOWN SONY - Killzone 2, echochrome (gosh it looks fun), Transformers, Time Crisis 4, possibly Last Remnant...

Eye of Judgement, Pirates of the Caribbean, some anime thing, SEGA Rally, HORSE RACING, Call of Duty 4, NBA 08, more anime...

horse racing?

MEH-GATON

but still, i'm curious to see if its psn or no

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
WarHawk, Bladestorm (possibly), Final Fantasy XIII Versus, GT5 Prologue, Afrika!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom