• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WEDNESDAYTON PT 3 or: How sony fans stopped worrying and learned to love the bomba

Status
Not open for further replies.

theBishop

Banned
Maggot9 said:
Would it be possible to patch already released PS3 games to have rumble when the new controllers come out? Sorry, just a shot in the dark..:(

If the developer built in the hooks to do patches, they can do anything they want to the game.

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
Amir0x said:
I'll champion Unlimited SaGa over FF7 anyday. Underneath its infinitely obtuse surface is a game that has a really, REALLY strategic system.

FFVII cannot achieve strategy even on its best day.

What about those Fort Condor RTS battles? And Ruby WEAPON certainly required some strategy.

HomerSimpson-Man said:
Unlimited Saga?

Huahahahahahaha.......

.....hahahahahahaha

Truth.

I played it only for a rental period of time but it still haunts me to this day. ;_;

Amir0x

Banned
Lindsay said:
What about those Fort Condor RTS battles? And Ruby WEAPON certainly required some strategy.

What about the Ford Condor shit? Ugh

Ruby Weapon didn't require any strategy except stringing one specific combination of materia AD NASEUM.

The only "strategy" really came from making sure you went through the tedious sidequests to obtain the stuff you need.

KTallguy

Banned
Lindsay said:
I played it only for a rental period of time but it still haunts me to this day. ;_;

Man though, the art, cutscenes, world, music, they were all beautiful.

The guy who did Unlimited Saga's music is working on FFXIII music right now!

Oh and I pick #1. I'd normally go with Mandy Moore, but I don't like that picture. Also someone with a Jessica Alba avatar needs to step up.

Surreal

All this ridiculous hype aside, what are the chances we'd actually see FFVII:R or something related on next-gen systems?

ahhhhhhhhh, i need mah megatons!

i have beer, popcorn, chocolate, rested fingers to press F5 and a PS3 ready to download if something wild happens.

impress me kaz, i still believe in sony japan:D

Amir0x said:
What about the Ford Condor shit? Ugh

Ruby Weapon didn't require any strategy except stringing one specific combination of materia AD NASEUM.

The only "strategy" really came from making sure you went through the tedious sidequests to obtain the stuff you need.

dude, it's lindsay: we already won.

it's like godwin's law without the nazis, or something.

indie85

Banned
Here, I brought some for everyone.
popcorn_10000.jpg

JeStaH

One of the contestants is a 12/13 year old Natalie Portman? :lol

As much as I love the Professional.. that's just wrong

I vote for # 5 .

jiggle

KTallguy said:
Man though, the art, cutscenes, world, music, they were all beautiful.

The guy who did Unlimited Saga's music is working on FFXIII music right now!

Oh and I pick #1. I'd normally go with Mandy Moore, but I don't like that picture. Also someone with a Jessica Alba avatar needs to step up.

The guy that did the art is in FFXIII too, i think. :D

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
theBishop said:
is there a Neogaf IRC channel we can flood?

There was one around E3 for the Killzone reveal and it wasn't pretty. Waaay too many Sony 'enthousiasts' shedding their skin

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
indie85 said:
Here, I brought some for everyone.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/jivemastert/funnies/popcorn_10000.jpg[img][/QUOTE]
thats probably still not enough.

50 mins, btw.

traveler said:
What the hell is going on in here? :lol

Damn if I know, the FF7 talk has gotten boring a long time ago as it's always the same thing for and against.

And now I have a gut feeling Sony is just going to blow it again and whatever SE is annoucing for that FFVII thingy it's just probably going to screw people over again instead of what the fans really want....ah well luckily there is always MGS4 trailer for me tonight to download in HD, good enough.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Darunia said:
There was one around E3 for the Killzone reveal and it wasn't pretty. Waaay too many Sony 'enthousiasts' shedding their skin
kzirc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom