• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WEDNESDAYTON PT 3 or: How sony fans stopped worrying and learned to love the bomba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir0x

Banned
I think everyone should adjust their hype downward NOW

but if not i will grab the cookies and munch as people go down in flames

Loudninja

6 p.m. -- Greg here. It's quiet in the IGN office. Everyone's awaiting news. Roper is hunched over his keyboard. Hil is making fun of Ryan. I have SmackDown playing in the background. What will happen next?!
:D

Sypher

Banned
KTallguy said:
WTF :lol

These are tumultuous times...
"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to heaven, we were all doing direct the other way." --Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities
]

Synless

Livin_Lovin said:
I have a weird feeling that if Kaz Hirai doesn't masturbate out a FFVII remake on stage (Literally), GAF will implode in on itself with "IT'S A GOOD THING!" and "WTF?!" threads.
Believe!!!!!

Tabris

Amir0x said:

Downward? The hype has reached critical mass!! It can't be reversed!

Final Fantasy VII PS3 or BUST!

Amir0x said:

The best part is when they hit the ground, and its going to be quite a fall from this height.

Amir0x said:

This was enough for me...I'll step up and bet a month ban and my right testicle that there is no remake in store.

It would be sweet but I think that shit would have leaked by now.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
1151112584895.jpg

Amir0x said:

Giant%20Double%20Chocolate%20Cookie.jpg

Trust me, it'll be a long day and those are, indeed, the best cookies. (White Chocolate AND Macadamia Nuts preferably.)

Dali

What did I miss? Has everyone's unreasonably high expectations been shat upon yet? Oh wait, we still got twenty one minutes.

Sypher

Banned
Sir Fragula said:
For Kyoufu; couldn't find any shots online so I had to get one from my crappy encode of the episode Torn.

RavenSix.jpg

Obviously the girl's sick, but you can *sense* the potential hotness. At least I can; I much prefer dark hair to blond.

DELETE IT. VOTE WARS MUST DIE NOW!!!!

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
TrueReligion said:
OMFG
Final Fantasy VII Re-Make
BELIEVE@!!!!
ffviiremake.jpg

Ahhhhhh ahhahahahha I just google imaged Final Fantasy VII and saw that picture. FREAKy

IT MUST MEAN SOMETHING. A SIGN? POSSIBLY. JESUS LAWD

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Here was the last Africa pic, back in last year's TGS keynote:

afrika-20060921085841095.jpg

I can't imagine the graphical upgrades it's gone through in a year.

CMON SONY, AFRIKA AFRIKA AFRIKA!

CAVE343

Darunia said:
So... any fellow Europeans following this? 3.30 am here and still fresh as a daisy

*head bangs on desk*

I'm half asleep here hahaa, don't think the keynote will be worth it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom