• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Weekend HaloGaf Thread of Spartans and Dinosaurs (All Welcome To Join)

vhfive said:
unless i magically get power today (haven't had it since i dropped out on thursday night) looks like i wont be able to join :(

Take your 360, screen and audio setup to the coffee shop, I'm sure they'll understand.
Really though, it won't be customs without you man. Who will make fun of everyone? Who will wield the beam?!

Did I already miss custom time or does it still has to come. If it is still going to come, how many hours left? Am terrible with timezones (yeah, even with converters)

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Prophet Steve said:
Did I already miss custom time or does it still has to come. If it is still going to come, how many hours left? Am terrible with timezones (yeah, even with converters)

About 3/4 hours from now. We have soft starts, no real specific time really.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Just sent you a message. :)

Edit: Had a great time!!! Hope to join in next time as well!

Gui_PT

randomlyrossy said:
When you playing to play? I'll probably jump on in an hour or so.

My first HaloGaf customs. :O

We haven't had EuroCustoms for a while, but if we have enough people, it should start in about 2 hours

Well I should be good to play in the next 20-30 mins so I'm definitely in. Assuming my internet has decided to stop being extra awful, seems to be fine just now so hopefully it'll stay as such.

randomlyrossy is my gamertag too so shoot me an invite when/if you get started.

snoopeasystreet said:
Doesn't sound like it. I'll play a few games with you if you want.

GT = snoopeasystreet

Cheers but I'll just wait for customs to start, been playing a bunch of ODST with some buddies so gonna take a break for a bit.

Did get the Deja Vu achievement though which was fun if a tad frustrating at times.

Gui_PT said:
Too late for that now.

Regular customs starting soon. Hope you can still join

Yeah I should be fine for regular customs, looking forward to it.

I'm on now anyway. We could always get a small group into MM for now perhaps?

EDIT: Just grabbing a bite to eat. Will be ready to play in half an hour at most.

Gui_PT

I just stopped a Spartan Laser shot with a grenade

Did not know that was possible :lol

Edit: Customs have started!

Roche

I would definitely be interested in Euro customs my gamertag is Roche178, send me an invite if you're hosting them.

Gui_PT

It's just customs that start earlier because of European gaffers since regular customs start too late for some of us

Gui_PT

Well we haven't had EuroCustoms for the past 3 or 4 weeks because no one would join. Customs with 4 people tend to get boring fast.

It used to happen on saturdays starting at 9pm London time.

If enough players showed interest, I guess we could get EuroCustoms back on

Gui_PT said:
Well we haven't had EuroCustoms for the past 3 or 4 weeks because no one would join. Customs with 4 people tend to get boring fast.

It used to happen on saturdays starting at 9pm London time.

If enough players showed interest, I guess we could get EuroCustoms back on
There has been a spike in interest lately. Who knows ;)

I'm up for Eurocustoms, I make no promises though as I think I might be playing stuff with my buddies if not though I'll gladly jump on.

randomlyrossy is my gamertag also.

I'll definitely jump on for International(?) customs though as I imagine everyone else will head to bed well before me.

Gui_PT

We'll surely get something going on if there are enough players

Could someone download a few maps and gametypes that are in the OP? I already have 100 items =\

GT: Monolith Gui ,if you want to add. Just let me know you're from Gaf

Edit:
Desaparecido said:

Yep

Hardcore Conquest! SO. GOOD.

Also... it's not cheating.
It's an open/multi relationship thing, mang.
Halo, Perfect Dark, battlefield, whatever... I love all three of 'em.

It's not like I began to question my orientation,
(CoD)
never to return.

Top Bottom