• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Weekend HaloGaf Thread of Spartans and Dinosaurs (All Welcome To Join)

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Holy shit, EuroHaloGAF Customs didn't suck!

Awesome games guys, I'll be rendering a clip later too, thanks Zeouter.

Regular HaloGAF Customs Go! I'll be on shortly, just finished 3/4 hours of Euro fun and I'm taking a quick break.

big ander

Dani said:
Holy shit, EuroHaloGAF Customs didn't suck!

Awesome games guys, I'll be rendering a clip later too, thanks Zeouter.

Regular HaloGAF Customs Go! I'll be on shortly, just finished 3/4 hours of Euro fun and I'm taking a quick break.
Doesn't count as EuroHaloGAF when I'm there. :p
That game of Hallway SuperSpeed was pretty amazing :lol :lol
Good games, they're probably all I'll get in for the night.

Gui_PT

big ander said:
Doesn't count as EuroHaloGAF when I'm there. :p
That game of Hallway SuperSpeed was pretty amazing :lol :lol
Good games, they're probably all I'll get in for the night.

Aw man, it was like running on an ice ring :lol :lol

Gui_PT

alisdair said:
Customs tomorrow? Last week was pretty good.

My brother's getting married tomorrow so I won't be able to get on.

If I'm not getting on, I'd advise you not to either. Those other guys are jerks.

<3

So wait... I'm the only one? You guys don't know what you're missing! Gonna start out with some 1 sided classic flag, move on to some VIP and maybe a little bit of 'walk around aimlessly in slayer because nobody loves me' =(

vhfive

no worries i'll play with you bagel.

even if its just me vs you we will still have a good time
needle starts on whiteout all night

vhfive said:
no worries i'll play with you bagel.

even if its just me vs you we will still have a good time
needle starts on whiteout all night

Whiteout?! Needlers?! Oh, hells yeah!

I'm sure a few people will show up for the main customs. Me for example, you and possibly one other person. :)
Epic 3 player FFA GO!

CougRon

I am. In fact I'm interested in all the Firefight achievements and the co-op recon ones. Just don't know when I can find the time. Something always seems to come up and I'm sorely out of practice.

JimiNutz

Banned
Hi guys :D
I'm a below average Halo player looking for some people to play Firefight and just Halo in general. It says in the title all are welcome to join so I hope my lack of skill means I'm not welcome lol.

I'm not AWFUL, but I'm a pretty casual player that has only really started playing again recently so probably not as good as most of you guys that have been playing the game regularly for years.

Anyway GT: NutJobJim (I'm in the UK btw, but am happy to play with anyone).

Gui_PT

NutJobJim said:
Hi guys :D
I'm a below average Halo player looking for some people to play Firefight and just Halo in general. It says in the title all are welcome to join so I hope my lack of skill means I'm not welcome lol.

I'm not AWFUL, but I'm a pretty casual player that has only really started playing again recently so probably not as good as most of you guys that have been playing the game regularly for years.

Anyway GT: NutJobJim (I'm in the UK btw, but am happy to play with anyone).

EuroCustoms are supposed to begin in a while if you want to join, even though no one said anything.

As for ODST just let us know when you're interested and we'll get a party going :D

We having Customs tonight guys?

I haven't played Halo 3 in a looooong time, like since they revamped the ranking system, but Ive gotten kind of fed up with MW2 and I feel like all the elements that bug me about that game are absent from Halo 3 for the most part. So I jumped back into FFA on Halo 3 to lose the rust, and Im having fun with it again.

So I want to start playing Halo 3 more, and I typically lean toward the team gametypes (Team Slayer and Team Objective on ranked, BTB on social). Only problem is, most of my XBL buddies have moved on. I like getting to know the people I play with, their strengths and weaknesses, so I can fit my skill-set in where it works best.

Im in it to have fun, but like anyone, I like winning. :p

So if anyone here likes playing team gametypes with a relatively stable crew, give me a shout. I'm free after work (5:30pm PST) on weekdays, weekends are iffy cause I typically try to get snowboarding in.

violentBREED

Hey guys, I'm gonna have a customs session at 9 est (about 2 & 1/2 hours.) If you want to play, my gt: riskVSreward. Put a custom game in your fileshare and we'll play it.

EDIT: fixed time

Striker

dslgunstar said:
I haven't played Halo 3 in a looooong time, like since they revamped the ranking system, but Ive gotten kind of fed up with MW2 and I feel like all the elements that bug me about that game are absent from Halo 3 for the most part. So I jumped back into FFA on Halo 3 to lose the rust, and Im having fun with it again.

So I want to start playing Halo 3 more, and I typically lean toward the team gametypes (Team Slayer and Team Objective on ranked, BTB on social). Only problem is, most of my XBL buddies have moved on. I like getting to know the people I play with, their strengths and weaknesses, so I can fit my skill-set in where it works best.

Im in it to have fun, but like anyone, I like winning. :p

So if anyone here likes playing team gametypes with a relatively stable crew, give me a shout. I'm free after work (5:30pm PST) on weekdays, weekends are iffy cause I typically try to get snowboarding in.

violentBREED
Best ones to play alone are probably unranked or Squad.

I am play Halo 2 lately and jamming in BTB.

PusherT

Need 3 other people so I can make a run at the Vidmaster Deja Vu and Vidmaster Endure ODST achievement anyone up to it my XBlive is Harperbros.:D

I'll join anything, especially the Firefight achievements, but I'm up for whatever. Send me a PM on here since I'm not always connected to Live.

Feorax

GT: MattIgoe, based in the UK.

Im up for most things halo-related. Halo3, ODST co-op, even play a fair bit of Halo 2 PC. Justsend me a friend request and put in it that you're from HaloGAF.

Top Bottom