• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Weekend HaloGaf Thread of Spartans and Dinosaurs (All Welcome To Join)

Indeed it is, no Euros this week; I didn't end up getting them to run. There was much eating and not running customs to do... I just simply didn't have the time.
In all seriousness... I started late because of said food to ingest and then sat around in customs by myself. That was fun.

big ander said:
Forgot I had a clip from Saturday:
I get a lucky no-scope on Bagel

This makes me sad. 7 solid BR shots, just needed one more. :(
You had a shitload of extremely skilled shots too that day, either that or you were having the best luck of your life with that rifle. I've never seen you tear through people with a sniper like you did last week. I'd say 'keep it up' but it wasn't helping my team much. :p

big ander

DiabolicalBagel said:
This makes me sad. 7 solid BR shots, just needed one more. :(
You had a shitload of extremely skilled shots too that day, either that or you were having the best luck of your life with that rifle. I've never seen you tear through people with a sniper like you did last week. I'd say 'keep it up' but it wasn't helping my team much. :p
Yeah, I don't know what happened to me. I mean, if I grab a sniper, I'll normally grab 3 kills with it and a couple assists, and if I'm lucky I'll get more than that. But not only was I getting kills, but I actually got headshots. So rare for me. :lol

big ander

DiabolicalBagel said:
Can't you just leave a "You came all the way in this weather for nothin' ;)" sign on the door and leave?
Oh if it were up to me, I would. Instead, I have to listen to these people complain about how it's not warm enough inside and how other people walking in and out is making the place cold. "Oh sure, I'll go summon the goddamn sun for you and get rid of this annual occurrence we call winter, would you also like a million dollars?"

Anyway. I'll be on in about 10 minutes.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Gui_PT said:
Hey, I was on!

Didn't see anyone else though =\

You didn't see me and Bagel on? We later exploded into FOUR people with Ander and Oozer, how could you miss the awesome party?

Yeah, disappointing.

Gui_PT

Dani said:
You didn't see me and Bagel on? We later exploded into FOUR people with Ander and Oozer, how could you miss the awesome party?

Yeah, disappointing.

Four people? Holy crap, that must've been crazy :lol

Unfortunately no, I didn't see you. And I went to bed early because I need mah beauty sleep

Did you guys at least have fun?

Euro customs?! :lol

Well... Dani hasn't been around for the last week and I was asleep. We, three, are Euro customs. Good luck playing by yourself. :p

As for the main customs. Nokyard... myself and you. It's gonna be a blast.

vhfive

DiabolicalBagel said:
Euro customs?! :lol

Well... Dani hasn't been around for the last week and I was asleep. We, three, are Euro customs. Good luck playing by yourself. :p

As for the main customs. Nokyard... myself and you. It's gonna be a blast.
football (not futball) playoffs are on and guests are over so i wont be there

Gui_PT said:
Screw you!
You know regular customs starts too late for me =(

I forgot. School/jobs are so lame, you need to drop out/become unemployed so you have plenty time to do sweet nothin'.

I wish I had a job so I could buy games. :(

Gui_PT

DiabolicalBagel said:
I forgot. School/jobs are so lame, you need to drop out/become unemployed so you have plenty time to do sweet nothin'.

I wish I had a job so I could buy games. :(

You have a dilemma. Not having a job is cool because you can do whatever you want. But you can't buy cools games

=(

Gui_PT

DiabolicalBagel said:
Yeah, it must be. Going so epicly slow right now and limited connectivity too. :(

That sucks =\

How many people are interested in joining? Because I don't see a point in playing with a party of 3 anymore

And sorry Dani, I had already entered a game when you sent your invite. Shouldn't take long though

lol, reset my router... good one.
I think the lines have been damaged because of the weather we've been having here. Winds were pretty damn strong last night.

I'll get on, but I think I'll only be able to manage 2v2 max. Here's to hoping for more. :)

Top Bottom