• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

welcome to the carnival of stupid

I hope it has new exclusive content, exclusive DLC / MGO stuff and an exclusive demo. And I don't even have a 360, I just want to see the resulting thread! :D

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
The posters with snake or kojima avatars in this thread are hilarious :lol :lol

Cant wait for the meltdown just like FFXIII. :lol

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I just realised this thread has gone longer than the Dragon Quest IX Unveiling Thread without an actual announcement.

:lol That's a feat.

AmMortal said:
ZOMG OF COURSE!
WHEN YOU LINK THE MONITOR TO THE 360, AND INSERT THE NEW MGS 360 EXCLUSIVE, THE GAME WILL DISPLAY ON YOUR MONITOR.

ZOMGORSADS;KDADSKDNJ;LSN
WOHOAAAAAWODFIHWADOUWAHDOUAIW! (<- A real word!) AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!

HIGH FIVE! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

mx0hu1.gif

First off, I would like to thank my mum and my dad. It wasn't easy! But we did it! We finally did it! Final Fantasy XIII is going to the Xbox 360!

WAAAAMBULANCE.png

Dunlop

Great news for 360 owners, I personally don't like the series (I actually just exchanged a free copy I received for credit which I used to buy a Zune :D ) but it obvioulsy has a huge following.

People need to get their head out of their asses about crying for exclusivity. It's been out for months for the PS3 (assuming this is about MSG4) so how the fuck cares?

ultim8p00

Banned
Crisis said:
You know what? This entire debate thus far is stupid. Even if the game is headed to 360 there's no way to ascertain that from a picture like that. This thread is filled with morans jumping to conclusions before one thing is even announced yet. That power supply symbol is universal.

ZOMG IT'S THE PS3 POWER SYMBOL PS3 EXCLUSIVE.

God damn some of you are stupid.

One thing though. Look at the 360 power button. It's distinctly JUST the power symbol, and it glows JUST like the picture. It's almost exactly like the picture, just an "O."

Now look at the PS3 power button. It has an "l/O"

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
ronito said:
Watch it be just metal gear acid on the iphone. The disappointmentton would be epic.

What ?

I think there are more people in this thread that care about MGS not going to 360, than people that hope it actually goes to 360.

Barrett2

Any official confirmation yet? I need to know when I should open my window and hurtle my worthless PS3 to the pavement far below.

kind of serious

GeoramA

Regulus Tera said:
I just realised this thread has gone longer than the Dragon Quest IX Unveiling Thread without an actual announcement.

:lol That's a feat.
It's a "Sony's about to lose another exclusive" thread. Fanboys on all sides come here to celebrate.

Evlar

Banned
Kandrick said:
What ?

I think there are more people in this thread that care about MGS not going to 360, than people that hope it actually goes to 360.
I think there are more people traveling eastbound on I-10 at the moment then traveling westbound.

GodofWine

I just lIt fire to my house hopIng that It wIll burn my PS3 because of my !ncredIble d!ssapo!ntent that more of my fellow gamers w!ll be able to enjoy th!s mans !ncred!ble work.

You know, to me, it seems that Kojima is just messed up enough to do this just to make the world go crazy..like as a test to see if he is still top dog...and its clear he is.

TommyT said:
Acid is always green in the movies! :lol

I know acid isn't really green, but it is that way in the movies and in games! :lol

BTW: I don't really care what the outcome is. This cryptic message has made my day at work. :D

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
ultim8p00 said:
I'm hoping for anything that will make rabid Sony fanboys give us some epic lulz

they should not do that anymore , in all seriousness , the new SCEWWS boss Shu Yoshida said a lot of times that they won't money hat any developers at all for exclusivity ( instead will focus on 1st/2nd party ) , so he himself open the do for all developers to ports their games if they want , so I guess the " fanboys " as you called them should knew by now that Sony will not give them/or fight on 3rd party exclusives anymore .

BradleyUK said:
It is the PS3 power button symbol too!

Stop making assumptions because you will get disappointed that MGS is not going on the 360.

and why so sure

PS3 power button is green ?

Metal Gear is not Sony's IP , also it may not be a Metal Gear Solid game it could be new Series , maybe Metal Gear shooter , Tactic , FPS , Dating sim , Graphic novel or even JRPG .

FrankT

I see everyone is starting to get out of bed now. Getting up at 3:00 to DL the RE5 demo while watching this thread blossom has had it's benefitis. If Konami had just used any other color in the world, hehe.

ultim8p00

Banned
BradleyUK said:
I won't be disappointed because I know it won't go on the 360 and that picture is more related to the PS3 power sign than the 360!

Look at that picture of the PS3 ;)
:lol :lol oh my god

Xellos

i = internet, ! = metal gear, Power button with MGS exclamation = Metal Gear Online
A next Metal Gear is --> Metal Gear Existence
Green = 360

Epcott

open_mouth_ said:
Acid on Wii or DSi, IMO

360 owners, don't get your hopes up yet...

Seems more reasonable... Metal Gear Solid Touch (mgst)

DSi + Classic Metal Gear symbol (!) = it's on like donkey kong

Fuck, I don't know... but going through these pages, I have to admit that I am in awe of this GAFstravaganza

Evlar

Banned
sleeping_dragon said:
how many disc would the 360 need to play MGS4 again? :p
One. They're cutting out everything but the cutscenes and calling it a Director's Cut. You can still control the Mark 3, though!

blackadder2_1_124x69.jpg

Yes, Percy, I don't want to be pedantic or anything, but the color of gold is gold -- that's why it's called gold. What you have dis- covered, if it has a name, is some green.

Percy: (stupefied; picks up the green) Oh, Edmund, can it be true? that I hold here, in my mortal hand, a nugget of purest green?

:lol This thread is a nugget of purest GOLD. Comedy gold! :lol

LiK

Jive Turkey said:
Well...Seems I'm late to another epic thread. :\

Anybody care to point me in the direction of any highlights?

not really, unless you like seeing people being upset over nothing ;)

lawblob said:
Any official confirmation yet? I need to know when I should open my window and hurtle my worthless PS3 to the pavement far below.

kind of serious

in all fairness, it is a pretty nice blu-ray player. if you're into blu-ray, anyway.

daegan

Can they please just explain this shit now it'd be nice. Seriously. We need the tears and rage or the sheer jubilation.

Can someone who thinks that this means that MGS4 is coming to the 360 tell me how the "i" fits into all that? I think there's plenty to point to the 360, but I feel like the i and "Next Metal Gear" both point away from it being MGS4 specifically.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
sleeping_dragon said:
how many disc would the 360 need to play MGS4 again? :p
To be honest, swapping discs for each act would still be way faster than the two-minutes installs we have to sit through.

Top Bottom