• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

welcome to the carnival of stupid

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
why people think it's a port ? , the NEXT metal gear , Next = New or the one after right ? X360 owners deserve a new Metal Gear series from Kojima , but I just hope this don't cause more delays to ZOE3 project ( if there is any ) .

also , zrzly , anyone who don't see that the green colore they used was there as a big greeny smelly sign for Xbox360 need to check his brain asap .

Geoff9920

shpankey said:
The only reason most of us are here is because we are AT work!
Bingo!

Man, I hope we don't have to wait to hear what this really is. But I have a feeling it'll be a little bit; spike VGA show maybe?

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
nerdy1one said:
did any of you actually play MGS4? It was boring, easy, and had so over the top emo that I found myself skipping 50% of the cut scenes because I couldn't take it anymore!

The real question is how many people here have played Ac!d 2, and of that small subset, how many have truly savored it like the fine gaming wine that it is?

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
AmMortal said:
HE ALSO HAS AN iPHONE
:eek:

MGS with HOUSE cameo confirmed ?!

LUPUS?

LUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUUSSS!
:lol

He also has a DS and PSP.

Could be MS! Sarcoidosis!

ultim8p00

Banned
Just look at this thread :lol. 30 pages of lols out of nothing!If lol was energy, GAF would be a 100% efficient self-contained fuck-awesome carnot engine.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
Zeliard said:
n3wvi0.png

House is a hardcore 360 fan:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/266489.html
WHAT KIND OF PEDIATRIC WARD HAS NINJA GAIDEN 2?!?! TOTALLY FAKE HOSPITAL LOLAWZUR

squatingyeti

non-sanctioned troll
GodofWine said:
Is it OK that I really simply don't care if Kojima decides that the install base of these "HD" consoles is so relatively small and splintered that to keep his business moving forward he needs to make games for both...its not like either of the consoles are enjoying a massive install base yet, and the gap between them really isn't all that big.

And it was a matter of time until MS threw a bucket of cash at him.

As long as he makes MGS5 for Ps3 with it led on the Ps3...

I love how it's always MS who throws the cash around. Certainly Sony has never and will never do that :lol

Kibbles

The power button is the same as it is on everything. Perhaps it means "A NEXT METAL GEAR IS" on. It has begun. Whatever. >.<

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
AstroLad said:
The real question is how many people here have played Ac!d 2, and of that small subset, how many have truly savored it like the fine gaming wine that it is?

AC!D 2 is one my best (if not THE best) PSP games that I've played the hell out of. It's an awesome game that was overlooked for not being a cannon and being card based.

an Ac!d3 game would effing awesome, I don't give a shit which platform they release it on, just give it to me.

Haunted

I can't believe the thread title is still cracking me up. It's so excited and everything!

squatingyeti said:
I love how it's always MS who throws the cash around. Certainly Sony has never and will never do that :lol
Well, looking at how many third party exclusives they managed to keep this gen.... >_>

iPhone game would be a bummer.

shpankey

not an idiot
TommyT said:
Shouldn't you be Missouri?!?!!!
No, I can't be Missouri. If I could be a state, it would probably be some quiet nobody state that nobody even realizes is a state, like Rhode Island or something.

MGS4: Senescence for PS360.

Metal Gear Ac!d 3 for DSi, iPhone, PSP.

Metal Gear Solid Thrii for Wii.

Announced simultaneously with the news of the Metal Gear movie.

beast786

If you recall from MGS4 launch in JAPAN with (sony) at the ends there was this mysterious phone call that was played :

Yes.
We just finished the press conference.
Yes.
Everything went according to plan.
Yes.
We're entering into the last phase of the mission.
Do you want to execute the launch-day surprise?
Yes, that's right.
Akihabara, New York, L.A….
Live, simultaneously throughout the world….
Yes, it's under control.
The VIPs are happy to participate.
Yeah, that's right.
That person.
Yes, sir, understood.
So on June 12th…
By the way, what should we do about "The Project"?
Yes, that's correct.
That man has fallen.
It's about the sequel.
Yes, indeed.
Yes.
Yes.
Yeah.
I see.
Yes, sir.
Mr. CEO.

It could be about that PROJECT ?

gcubed

i have 3 devices in front of me at work that have green power buttons, WHAT DO I DO?

my dell montior, my dell laptop and my dell docking station...

did they sell the game to dell?!?!?!

Sho_Nuff82 said:

What happened to Metal Gear Solid 4 Existence (the special edition for ps3)?

HUELEN10

Haunted said:
I told you to stop falling for everything.
For the last time, I am not falling for anything. See, when I doubt, which I obviously am when it comes to everything in this thread, I question it. Nothing wrong with that. Who knows when you might uncover just a hint of truth!

AmMortal

Banned
beast786 said:
If you recall from MGS4 launch in JAPAN with (sony) at the ends there was this mysterious phone call that was played :

Yes.
We just finished the press conference.
Yes.
Everything went according to plan.
Yes.
We're entering into the last phase of the mission.
Do you want to execute the launch-day surprise?
Yes, that's right.
Yes, it's under control.
The VIPs are happy to participate.
Yeah, that's right.
That person.
Yes, sir, understood.
So on June 12th…
By the way, what should we do about "The Project"?
Yes, that's correct.
That man has fallen.
It's about the sequel.
Yes, indeed.
Yes.
Yes.
Yeah.
I see.
Yes, sir.
Mr. CEO.

It could be about that PROJECT ?

yeah, wtf was that about.

squatingyeti said:

You are one NAUGHTY DOG because that is a huge SUCKER PUNCH to Sony fans. I really shouldn't be up this late but I'm an INSOMNIAC and I figured that surfing Gaf was better than playing with my ZIPPER.

AstroLad said:

While I'd love a new Acid game, I just don't see how it's fit for 360 other than an XBLA title and even then I'd still rather have it on psp.

TommyT

shpankey said:
No, I can't be Missouri. If I could be a state, it would probably be some quiet nobody state that nobody even realizes is a state, like Rhode Island or something.

Ahhh damnit... you know what I meant! :lol

Shouldn't you be AT Missouri
... tailgating for the game!?

Ifrit

If MGS4 actually comes out for the 360, I'd pretty much have no reason to get a PS3 (at least for now). Anyways, if true, the announcement would be awesome just for the lulz and meltdowns

Doc Evils

gcubed said:
i have 3 devices in front of me at work that have green power buttons, WHAT DO I DO?

my dell montior, my dell laptop and my dell docking station...

did they sell the game to dell?!?!?!

Apple exclusive.

You heard it here first folks.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
AmMortal said:
oh my, awesome stealth edit!:lol :lol
I misspelled Ac!d in my original post but edited it a second later. That was all really there was to it, and it's true, I just didn't' like either of Ac!d games, so I hope this is something different.

Epcott

Sho_Nuff82 said:

:lol sounds like way too much

it says NEXT and has the Xbox360 power symbol vaguely in there. I know it wont be MGS5, since Kojima doesn't seem the type to go backwards (after he had gripes that the PS3 didn't have the space he wanted). Acid is strictly for portables, so I can see maybe what your getting at (joke or no joke), but it seems that another portable ops would take precedence.

I think it's an entirely new MG spinoff for 360. He did say NEXT after all, not REMAKE

Jcgamer60

This is obvious metal gear solid 4 subsistence (or some shit like that) for 360, will probably come out on ps3 as well.

Why is this a shock for everyone? MGS 2 was on ps2 and Xbox.

Hy_

Think the fact that there is no HUGE MEGA countdown timer on the web page and no big press conference... means a small team at KP is handling this PSP/DS/cellphone game :(

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
I can't wait for the day I open my friends list and see 30+ people playing MGS4 on 360 day 1!

ultim8p00

Banned
Buckethead said:
You are one NAUGHTY DOG because that is a huge SUCKER PUNCH to Sony fans. I really shouldn't be up this late but I'm an INSOMNIAC and I figured that surfing Gaf was better than playing with my ZIPPER.

:lol :lol
Oh GAF! So awesome

shpankey

not an idiot
beast786 said:

Yes, it's under control.
Dum dum DUUUMM

Crisis

Banned
It's probably got nothing to do with the 360 at all. If this were the announcement that it's headed to 360 there's no real reason to announce it in Japan first.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Hy_ said:
Think the fact that there is no HUGE MEGA countdown timer on the web page and no big press conference... means a small team at KP is handling this PSP/DS/cellphone game :(
I know, I was expecting a countdown clock. How am I supposed to know when to be hyped for more informations. Oh well, I'm ready for any announcement that has to do with Metal Gear.

Top Bottom