• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

welcome to the carnival of stupid

Fox318

Definity said:
mgs360jumpinnb4.gif
Wow!

Chrange

Banned
shpankey said:
We've had this discussion at gaf before, no? Didn't we finally conclude that 180 + 180 = 0? I remember it, yes, it's coming back now. If you turn 180, then turn 180 again, you're back at where you started.

o.0

This whole thing is like some prophecy from Nostradamus. You can make it mean anything you want basically.

Its implications are also possibly apocalyptic in proportions.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
The 180+180=360 is the most sensible theory yet IMO.

I don't think we'll ever see MGS4 on 360 though. I think it's a new MG outside of the Soild series for 360.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Will Raiden be a playable character?
I also wanna play as Drebin (best new character) and control his little monkey like the Mk. II! That would be sex.

Busty

Banned
Finally... Kojima is releasing the next Metal Gear game on a successful platform.

A platform that people are actually talking about.

A platform that people are actually excited about.

Finally, Kojima has come to his senses and is bringing Solid Snake to a platform that has been embraced by the people.

The iPhone. .....or not whatever I don't care.

Ramenman

Jinfash said:
ughh it's so hard to follow this thread, can someone promise me to start a new thread once an official announcement is made?

Not one, but at least 3 new threads every ten minutes.

Don't worry, between "Sony is doomed", "I'm selling my PS3 for a 360" and "FUCK OFF KONAMI I THOUGHT YOU WERE LOYAL" and some eventual mark-san honor course you can be sure to know what happened by quickly glancing at the first page.

Beavertown said:
Yeah, I think we all knew that as soon as we seen it.

It's ridiculous that some people are still in denial about it.

I'm gonna have to keep an eye out on you, see what you say when you're wrong...

fin

Loudninja said:
Nope not at all, just the color green and a suppose power button.

What if it isn't a power button? It could be representing the path of the !.

An exclamation point travelling in a circle, 360. All the power button theories are now obsolete!

fin said:
What if it isn't a power button? It could be representing the path of the !.

An exclamation point travelling in a circle, 360. All the power button theories are now obsolete!

YOU MEAN AN EXCLAMATION POINT MAKING... A REVOLUTION.

TWIN SNAKES 2 WII, FUCKAWESOME.

I suppose we won't find out anything until Monday at the earliest. Then they'll probably just put up a countdown clock that will end on the date of E3. :lol

Epic thread is epic.

Seriously, I look forward to the answer to this little teaser - though, I am almost certain that we're looking at some kind of 360 release.

Also, debut post - yay NeoGAF.

Stripper13 said:
Epic thread is epic.

Seriously, I look forward to the answer to this little teaser - though, I am almost certain that we're looking at some kind of 360 release.

Also, debut post - yay NeoGAF.
Welcome to GAF. We have a tradition. Every new poster shall do what his ID says. I had to Shag 187 dudes before I was allowed to post by 100th post. You'll have to strip for 13 hairy dudes.

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
140.85 said:
The 180+180=360 is the most sensible theory yet IMO.

I don't think we'll ever see MGS4 on 360 though. I think it's a new MG outside of the Soild series for 360.

A new Metal Gear on 360 from Kojipro's A-team would be fucking fantastic.

Jump in, Mr. Kojima. Head first.

Rpgmonkey

This thread is awesome for the pics alone. :lol

Will be even better when whatever this is is announced.

I'd like the reactions to this being something kinda out of left field, but for my own benefit I'd prefer one of the MGS remix thingies (don't care if multiplatform or not, just as long as I can play it).

Gato

Banned
Probably already mentioned.

My thoughts

i=Player

+ = A plus sign (hur hur)

!=MGAcid

Green Power Symbol = MGAcid Online for Xbox360

The power sign can be interpreted as a sphere/world with a player (i) inserted inside hinting at online (world) play.

But I'm just a junior member what would I know.

Top Bottom