• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Western art . . . meet your doom!!!!!

teiresias

statue01_003.jpg

RAWWWWWWWRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Gattsu25

Banned
*looks at girl on shoulder*

are you able to walk on that thing?

and damn you for showing me a new pic of this game >_<

edit: there's more than one of them? FUCKINGARSEBUCKETS!!

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Aren't the Wanda extremists gonna go crazy about this thread, since it's not marked "Wanda material" or similar?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Gattsu, you should check out the trailer -

you don't just walk on them
you have to stab them in the head with a big sword!

SantaC

I agree. It goes like this:

Western Technology (in terms of graphics) > Eastern Techonolgy

Eastern art > Western art.

I prefer art over technology though.

belgurdo

Banned
It's official:

Twisted Miyazaki-gone-wrong golem monstrosities>>>>shitty pattern-based boss from Fable

And Eastern Art is only better than western art when anime is taken out of the equation. Hajime Soriyama=bliss

Makura

Nevermind, I know now. (I never saw a thread about new NICO stuff here, I don't go anywhere else for news anymore :lol)

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Sadly enough, a lot western games have many incredible designs buried, they get replaced by average crap because somebody thinks that they are too outlandish to appease the crowds (or the inept art lead/producer)

Lame, but it happens more than you may think.

nitewulf

Spike Spiegel said:
Why didn't you post the other one while you were at it?

statue03_003.jpg

It'll be interesting to see how you're supposed to take this one down.

holy god this is beautiful.
edit: i mean its like they picked up where team andromeda left off, unbelievable.

F

Folder

Unconfirmed Member
*comes in pants*

In an arty way though, you understand

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Blizzard artwork is soooo overated. Their games look good, but if you look at the artbook released with Warcraft III there is a lot of crap in there IMO. Their cinematic department does a great job of interpreting a lot mediocre artwook. I say Oddworld inhabitants and lucasarts are better if you ask me when it comes to western work.

Top Bottom