• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Westworld - Live in Your World, Play in Ours - Sundays on HBO

Zyae

I hate watching Maeve get away with whatever she wants. She needs to get challenged before the end of the season.

I dunno, maybe Logan. MiB said he cut one open once so it matches his speech more than William.

But it would seem kind of deceiving to have MiB knowing Angela and having it be Logan, though it could be why MiB's an atoner in what he sees as his final trip into Westworld since he might regret what happened between him and William.

FTF

William's douchebag friend and that bad guy with Maeve look too much alike. Maybe he made it look like himself on purpose?

royalan

Maeve sure likes dying during sex. lol

And I'd hardly say Maeve is getting whatever she wants. Finding out that you're a fake human and your entire life has been a lie, and dying repeatedly for it seems, to me, quite the existential penalty.

royalan

Wait

So first the little girl from a few episodes ago, and now this woman.

I'm confused by he hosts who exist in the park and know it's a game.

WHO is Wyatt?

Wyatt equals Arnold?

Seems like Maeve isn't the only one with god powers.

boxter432

now the MIB is in a SAW movie?
mr board member/CEO whatever MIB that is

Wyatt/Teddy thing was confusing especially since I wasn't paying full attention

also, need to get back to the brothel to hear some piano music.

indians don't respond to hemsworth now either.

Vengal

Is there only 1 security officer in the whole park?
Does this park not have IT audits to check wtf the hosts are doing?

Previously pyrotech had to be approved from a central console, they were tracking guest movement to the point that it also had to be approved. The leaps you have to take that would allow Maeve to operate how she is currently operating is just too much right now.

At this point Felix better be a host, and there better be some sort of Arnold AI covering tracks, or Ford is allowing this all to happen.

Top Bottom