• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Westworld - Live in Your World, Play in Ours - Sundays on HBO

shira

My God
Interstellar_co_writer_Jonathan_Nolan_to_adapt_Isaac_Asimov_s_Foundation_for_television.jpg

Pooya

I was scared Ford would die there, lol that would be lame.

I can't believe he still doesn't know about Maeve with all his presence everywhere...

Or that his super secret agent, Bernard, responded to Maeve's generic voice command.

jfkgoblue

I can't believe he still doesn't know about Maeve with all his presence everywhere...

Or that his super secret agent, Bernard, responded to Maeve's generic voice command.
I am convinced that it is part of his "new narrative"

Xion385

I hate the Maeve storyline with a passion. I LOVE every other storyline in the show except this one. I feel like it's a stereotypical robot uprising storyline. The only thing that can salvage it, for me, is if Ford knew about this and is part of his new storyline.

Solo

That was a goddamn excellent hour of television. Some great acting in this one.

However, I think the Internet is hurting this show in a way I can't recall happening in any show before. Literally every single twist has been sussed out weeks in advance by overzealous sleuths. Like I said, this was a damn good hour of television. But it had like 3 major reveals that didn't hit with the ooomph they should have because the Internet analysts have been going over every frame with a fine tooth comb since day one and discovered them. Maybe it's just me, but Westworld has really turned me from those kind of viewing habits. Makes me want to go back to just watching shows in a bubble, in a way. I love the discussion and debate but I can't help but feel like this level or scrutiny is hurting my enjoyment. I've been feeling it on some level for a while, but this episode really solidified the feeling for me.

FTF

I hate the Maeve storyline with a passion. I LOVE every other storyline in the show except this one. I feel like it's a stereotypical robot uprising storyline. The only thing that can salvage it, for me, is if Ford knew about this and is part of his new storyline.

Yeah we're all hoping this is the case.

Arkeband

Banned
So Bernard and Dolores meetings were just Ford torturing her for what she did to Arnold.

I can't wait to see how MiB/William/Dolores storylines conclude.

jfkgoblue

So Bernard and Dolores meetings were just Ford torturing her for what she did to Arnold.

What I think is that it was Arnold talking to her, but the voice she spoke too afterward was Ford, as they planned his murder.

slit

I don't know if you can conclude that. I'm thinking it's more her self consciousness remembering Arnold.

Top Bottom