• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Westworld - Live in Your World, Play in Ours - Sundays on HBO

bounchfx

Fuuuck I'm so ready. Finishing work then going to get some drinks, and gotta decide what I want for food while I watch. My heart says nachos, my stomach says nachos, but my brain says it's too much food.

kris.

Banned
1 more hour 'til we feast.

JILOsa7.gif

BFIB

Just got caught up with this over the weekend.

Overall, its great, very well done, probably the best first season I've watched since seeing BSG for its first season.

So pumped for this finale. I have a strong feeling a good chunk of the burgeoning self awareness is part of Ford's plan to figure out more about Arnold's code. At the least he's got to be involved with Maeve

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
My body and mind are ready... I think

Final prediction before it starts. Ford has been playing everyone, and they have been playing us. It's not an arc about sentience at all and it wasn't Arnold's maze, or story. It's all Ford's narrative to play into the idea of sentience, but really they are just robots and Ford is the God of Westworld.

please someone tell me this will pop up on HBOgo at the same time that it airs. I've noticed it has done it a couple times but wasn't sure if that was the norm

Edit: nvm its up now

My pet "way out-there" theory:

It all turns out to be a simulation by the Delos staff how a fully automated workplace would result, and decide against it, not realizing the Hosts truly are sentient.

Also, got my New Holland Dragon's Milk ready.

Top Bottom