• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Westworld - Live in Your World, Play in Ours - Sundays on HBO

Glad they confirmed it (MiB=William) without outright confirming it. Now the question is "How does the end of his journey turn him into a monster?"

The Llama

I'll be honest, I've never been able to keep track of all the time jumps, but now I'm interested in rewatching from the start. Just the first 20 minutes of this explain SO MUCH.

Legit started laughing when Ed Harris asked her "What does it mean?" All I could think about was:

BpN-wcgIQAEgsoH.jpg

Vaga

Huh so that's what the center of the maze is.

Hence the 'the maze is not for you' MiB hears every time he asks the hosts.

Sanjuro

It's really annoying that the writers couldn't find a way for this Maeve plot to work without those two dumb-dumbs.

For a show like this, I actually would have preferred them to be comedic relief. Would have done much more for the arc than...well, this.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
kid is pure perv lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I mean we knew it was coming, but its still awesome

Top Bottom