• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are you listening to right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Prodigy - Girls

I didn't like it much at first...but the more I listen to it, the more I like it. I now got the song stuck in my head. It has that Chemical Brothers feeling to it. :p

Substance

Todd Rundgren - I Saw the Light
....and now that song has finished I'm currently listening to....
The Clash - Lost in the Supermarket

FnordChan

I've been listening to "Riot" by Joe Batann, courtesy of the Soul Jazz Records compilation Nu Yorica Roots.

FnordChan, who has a good, good feeling

IJoel

Imported from Australia, the best album of the year so far:
B0001VWPHE.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

The ticking of my harddrive, and my loud ass pc fan.. Oh and the muffled screams of the young lady i have bound and gagged in my closet. I SAID SHUT UP BITCH.

Sonic Youth- Washing Machine

If you want I'll be the one...
I'll take you out and have some fun..
I'll never-never-ever-ever tell no one...

Beatles - She came through the bathroom window

Beatles - Hey Bulldog

Ah fuck it, my playlist is nothing but Beatles songs.

RedDwarf

Smegging smeg of a smeg!
Right now: Einsturzende Neubauten - Ein seltener Vogel
Queued up: Radiohead - Myxomatosis (Cristian Vogel Mix)

calder

I don't have many mp3s on this new workstation yet. Cued now is Belle & Sebastian's "(My Girls Got) Miraculous Technique". Not one of my favs, but next on the shuffle is... Slowdive "Alison". Huh didn't even know that was on here. After that will be... Weakerthans "Confessions of a Futon Revolutionist". I'll probably skip that one too, listened to all my Weakerthans tunes a few days ago.

Triumph

Banned
"Waiting for the Man", by Velvet Underground. Next up in the que is "This Magic Moment" by Lou Reed.

That Lou Reed guy, he's alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom