• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

22:22:22

Banned
tom hardy bane GIF

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
I decided to let the Youtube algorithm go nuts after listening to Electric Callboy and it brought me to this:

I'm discovering that there's a whole genre of this stuff and I'm digging it. Also, I've really gotten into the whole clean and harsh vocals for songs recently.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Sad I'm not at Glastonbury this weekend, so I've moved a TV and speakers into the garden under a gazebo and will be watching as much as I can on the streams. Got a schedule and a fridge full of booze and food.

Very excited to watch the coolest band going Fontaines D.C. knock it out of the Park (literally) tonight.

Sad I'm not at Glastonbury this weekend, so I've moved a TV and speakers into the garden under a gazebo and will be watching as much as I can on the streams. Got a schedule and a fridge full of booze and food.

Very excited to watch the coolest band going Fontaines D.C. knock it out of the Park (literally) tonight.

They were pretty good, although I preferred their glasto set in 2022 tbh (I actually stayed on their tourbus on that one). Overall so far it's been a little damp Squibby I think, not many stand outs. I mean Coldplay FFS...

Reactions: AV

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
First time hearing this one by the Stones. I love the fuckin rhythm and sound to it. That flanger effect and bass is super cool. A very un-Stones like song to me sound wise. 1978.

Top Bottom