• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are You Playing? 10/24/04

Finally get my two days off. Kickin back with the following:

243357.jpg

244234.jpg

243962.jpg

244028.jpg

242972.jpg

Do The Mario

Unconfirmed Member
Well I have only had my Xbox for a month but I am playing

XBOX
GTA:VC
Halo
And
Splinter Cell

GBA
Zelda:alttp in the bath!!

Prospero

Phantom Brave (which I want to finish so that I can give Nocturne the single-minded attention it deserves)
Donkey Konga
DDR Extreme

robot

Paper Mario 2 (50% done)
Gungrave OD (80% done)
Gradius V (80% done)
Guilty Gear # Reload (beat it with a few guys in arcade and story)
Burnout 3 (40% done - man theres alotta shit in this game)

and coming this week:

GTA: San Andreas
Kingdom Under Fire
Outrun 2

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
jesse2.jpg

this week i are been mostly playing

Halo......
PES.......
Outrun...
Ace Combat 5
Final Fantasy 1
F Zero Climax
Psyvaria 2
SW Battlefront

Just Burnout 3 at the moment. I loved this game at first but no its starting to become a little tiresome. Excellent graphics, its probably the most impressive game I have played on the PS2. The tracks themselves are pretty bland though - none of them are particularly memorable. Still, well worth what I paid for it - I hope my girlfriend likes the multiplayer modes.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Wintermute said:
Just Burnout 3 at the moment. I loved this game at first but no its starting to become a little tiresome. Excellent graphics, its probably the most impressive game I have played on the PS2. The tracks themselves are pretty bland though - none of them are particularly memorable. Still, well worth what I paid for it - I hope my girlfriend likes the multiplayer modes.

Honestly, the best way to play the game is to get together with another person (or more) and just pass the controller back and forth as you go for golds on each challenge in the world tour.

COCKLES

being watched
Wintermute said:

Exactly the way I felt about it. They really need to Segarise the tracks, ie: put more distinctive landmarks and 'feel' to each area rather then generic trackside detail.

Brofist

Halo 2
GTA:SA
.........j/k :p

Winning Eleven 8 (it's my fall back game I can never put down for long)
Mario vs DK

I'm currently playing Star Ocean Till the End of Time. When I'm done with it, I'll play Fable and afterwards will be the turn of Shadow Hearts: Covenant. I heard it's quite short so I should be done in time for halo 2 to come out. Oh... and a few days after halo 2 I'll be playing MGS3.

And all this is accompanied by a few rounds of ESPN NHL 2k5.

wipeout364

Well I finished Splinter cell Pandora tomorrow last night:
Now playing:

Shadow Hearts 2 PS2
Sly cooper 2 PS2
Burnout 3 Xbox
Otogi 2 Xbox
Star Wars Battlefront (PC)

I guess I just love sequels LOL. My poor cube is sitting idle these days, though after shadow hearts I will fire up Mega Man Command mission or paper mario.

Shompola

Banned
Fallout : Brother Hood Of Steel Xbox

Such an awesome game. Much better than BG:DA II and EQ:CON IMO.
Very underrated game.

ohamsie

I was playing Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, but then I got to this section with a sniper woman and they want me to go all the way back to the start of the game to get another sniper rifle, and I got pissed and turned it off, and I had forgotten to save after beating Psycho Mantis.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Kind of messing with a lot of games....

Men of Valor and RTCW on LIVE. Otogi 2. ESPN 2k5.

Blood Will Tell. SMT: Nocturne and Shadow Hearts: Covenant, two JRPGs that I actually love so far, but are so different. I think the secret for me and that genre is to avoid association with Square and Namco (yuck!).

Sullichin

Metroid Zero Mission (for the third time)
Metroid Prime (just exploring/etc, getting ready for Echoes)
Katmari Damacy
Burnout 3 (XB)

DCX

DCX
PC

- Sims 2
- Warcraft III
- Doom III

XBOX

- ESPN NHL
- ESPN NBA
- ESPN NFL

PS2

- Jeopardy
- Wheel of Fortune
- NFS HP2
- WWE Smackdown: HCTP

GCN

- Super Monkey Ball
- F-Zero

DCX

suikodan

Currently playing

232563.jpg

243798.jpg

Got the National Pokedex and I am boosting my Red Monsters with the Sapphire's Elite 4

241016.jpg

Need to review it

225119.jpg

Still lovin' it. Playing in HP1

Since my PC *still* won't fuckin' load discs without locking up even after a complete reinstall (thanks, Memorex, assholes, and your shitty DVD Recorders), I'm a console d00d this weekend:

Xbox
Otogi 2
Kingdom Under Fire
GGX2 #Reload

PS2
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne
Gradius V
Dynasty Warriors 4 Empires

GBA SP
Bubble Bubble Old (fuck New's shitty art)
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror (aka Kirbtroid)

GAMECUBE NINTENDO
Dust Collector Xtreme Edition

Halo, just brushing up a bit. Not that it'll help me at launch but it couldn't hurt, I hope.

BattleFront on XBL (Look me up under Krynsah).

Somewhere on my shelf is that copy of La Pucelle Tactics that I just had to have. Great game but just something I know I won't finish because of the perfectionist in me that demands 100% or 200%+ for SotN.

and just to round it out I've got my MegaMan 15th anniversary collection and my copy of Ruby and Fire Red.

My wife to be is so far ahead of me in Leaf Green it's not even funny.

Top Bottom