• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What game would you erase from existence?

Natsuko

None. No matter how little I like something ... there is a chance that there is someone else out there who likes it. I don't have to like every game, but maybe someone else does.

Personally, I can do without a lot of things. CoD and Fifa are at the top of the list.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Perfect Dark 1 - didn't enjoy any minute in the "game".
02Jkke.gif

Last edited:

Hookshot

Gold Member
Do we know the game existed? If so then I choose Chess. Think how much of a genius you’d look making that yourself, plus it’s popular off and online so many markets to reap benefits from.

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Nah man I would rather it be Pokémon, since I never liked any of the games and that fanbase keeps on buying each release despite how much they complain about each new entry 👀
Well, Yo-Kai Watch is almost dead in the West anyway, since there hasn't been an official EN release for Yo-Kai Watch 4 yet, and it's been like 5 years already. 😆

Level-5 confirmed during the Anime Expo 2019 that an English localization was under consideration, but due to the shutdown of American branch Level-5 Abby,[29] the status of the game's localization is currently unknown.

But maybe I'll eat my words if Level-5 announces at this TGS that they'll finally release the EN localization for the game. 😅

Anyway, still sticking with Yo-Kai Watch as my choice for a game series that should be erased from existence, so you'll just have to deal with it. 😎

Hudo

w48z6bzefZPrRcJHc7L8SO66.png

Didn't need a sequel, and the discourse surrounding the game was annoying af. First game was almost perfect and completed Joel and Ellie's story. Would rather Naughty Dog have made a new IP or a sequel to TLOU that follows completely different characters.

It's also the game where Neil Druckmann and Naughty Dog really inflated the egos, and have been stroking themselves off with re-releases, director's commentary (fucking LOL), and a middling show adaptation, instead of getting a new game out.
I agree with all of this.

Spiderman.

The wild success of it seems to have set Insomniac on a losing trajectory. Locked in with Marvel, embraced wokeness.

Maybe it was inevitable but man, they completely lost their charm to me. I cannot stress how much joy their PSX-PS3 games still bring me. Seeing the social justice stuff in SM2, just an absolute shame.

Well, Yo-Kai Watch is almost dead in the West anyway, since there hasn't been an official EN release for Yo-Kai Watch 4 yet, and it's been like 5 years already. 😆

But maybe I'll eat my words if Level-5 announces at this TGS that they'll finally release the EN localization for the game. 😅

Anyway, still sticking with Yo-Kai Watch as my choice for a game series that should be erased from existence, so you'll just have to deal with it. 😎

BTW I would be fine if they ever bring it over that they release on Playstation 4 first since I still have that console

Or better yet Steam 👀

Last edited:
Top Bottom