• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What was your Thread of the year 2010?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusagari

JBaird. The rest are funny(especially Woody) but nothing is more memorable than the tale of JBaird and his kidnapped girlfriend.

I guess this was across multiple threads, but someone asked about if the cell company kept deleted texts and then everyone called him out for cheating on his wife. He denied it and then a few days later a thread about how he got kicked out of the house for cheating popped up. It was funny and sad at the same time

And then there is I am not moist you're just like the rest of these dudes safe moist as dudes but not I (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=396882)

black_13

Banned
Probably the thread about the guy who shit himself on the way to work and went inside a convenience store to use their toilet and shat all over the floor there too.

The story was made even better when someone read out the post in a serious accent :lol

Threi

notag
gluv65 said:
I like that gif, now show me what you are capable of. You cookie cutter mother fucker, you're just like the rest of these dudes safe moist as dudes.

post of the decade

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
2ni15sg.png

not Thread of the year, but gaf E3 never disappoints.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
to me, it was the negro gaf thread. it was an amazing thread that was like lightning in a bottle. unfortunately, we cant go back to that thread anymore, but it a fun ride

Reno7728

JBaird. The sheer changes in mood, insanity of the premise, hilarity of the solutions, the viral nature across other forums and then the myspace discovery and messaging was just amazing.

What the live-updater app was made for!

Kaako

Felium Defensor
The Konami Conference was absolutely legendary. :lol :lol
The World Cup thread was downright amazing as well. So many tears, so much laughter, so much hate.

jman2050

Too many candidates in OT but the Konami Conference remains the shining highlight of E3

you will be sucked :lol :lol

faridmon

The World Cup thread. So many laughable moments there. English bitterness, Ghanaian cries, Lols at Argentina, so many moments...

Wes

venison crêpe
Slightly biased but the World Cup megathread :D

Maybe in four years time the servers will be able to cope.

JaseMath

That thread with guy who trolled everyone with the girlfriend rape/murder/kidnapping story.

That had me refreshing GAF all day, so yeah, that one.

DonMigs85

Say, Vigilant Walrus hasn't been around lately... I fear the worst
Anyway, I would have to go with the Pervy Woody thread

Poyunch

spidye said:
I totally missed that thread. thanks
Jesus, I can't imagine going through that whole thread. It's why I didn't choose it as my thread of 2010 because eventually I fell behind and couldn't catch up. :lol

i can't find the thread, but the one that exploded into an argument between negro-GAF and gayGAF about megathreads, which ended with all of them getting shut down, including the still precious gay megathread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom