• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What was your Thread of the year 2010?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. JBAIRD
2. Kreepy-GAF (K instead of C for "Best Creepy")

One is awesome because it's funny.
One is awesome because of 'fany.

Honestly, if we had a "Thread of the Decade" thread, I might STILL pick JBAIRD. Made me proud to be a GAFFER.

ultron87

Air Zombie Meat said:
Jbaird thread for me. Legendary stuff. I'll be telling my grandchildren to go ly dow, and that my whol body i numb.

Following that thread as it imploded around him was probably my favorite wasted afternoon at work last year.

crazy monkey said:
haha I did not remember GAFman thread

I was really hoping GAF-Man would stick around. I made reaction images and everything.

G7Wyz.png

KORAMI E3 2010 thread of Verry Verry Excise.

It was so strange that their stage getup was similar to the red drapes in Twin Peaks...

Rapstah

Lionel Mandrake said:
I was really hoping GAF-Man would stick around. I made reaction images and everything.

G7Wyz.png
I liked it! You should've tried forcing it a bit more.

I also vote for Konami/JBaird because I actually stayed up late posting in both and experienced them live.

ultron87 said:
Following that thread as it imploded around him was probably my favorite wasted afternoon at work last year.

Yeah, following it live was something else. So many twists and turns. Was almost a relief when the ban+lock came, could get on with the stuff I was meant to be doing.

Gaf-Man was funny too while it lasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom